Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Do You Really Want A Job? Vacancy!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Really Want A Job? Vacancy!!! (1711 Views)

When You Really Want The Job And The Interviewer Just Told A Joke / I Want A Job At NDIC / Want A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Want A Job? Vacancy!!! by judaboom: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
I have discovered that most people who tend to continually be unemployed and always job hunting are People who don't take things seriously. You want a job in an oil firm, a giant banking company, a big manufacturing plant etc ...yeah it's good pay and serious level upgrade if you are qualified and somehow manages to get it. But along with your ambition did you ever factor in the reality of such wants? The number of other people competing for same jobs as you, the stress and limited lifestyle associated with such jobs (the company more or less owns you till you die or get sacked or retire) and the possibility that you might after several interviews not get the job? Also the fact that with every year you remain unemployed a younger generation with cheaper orientation gets graduated from the universities, thereby increasing the toughness of an already tough competition.... I am trying to encourage unemployed youths to learn a creative venture while unemployed, it doesn't mean you shouldn't go for your interviews or submit your applications for work in fact it's so flexible a venture that you can always work your schedule around it... I'm a graduate of Geography and regional planning from the Great institution UNIBEN, amidst running my own independent consultation firm, trying to set up a music label, running a blog, I still have time for this business of mine, and it's been rewarding. Why did I bother to write this very long post? This is a question I might ask if I was the one reading this post...so I'm gonna go ahead and answer it... My main aim is to get you interested in an online marketing job, my main task is to recruit new sign-ups who I then get to sponsor and teach the ropes of succeeding in this business if they are interested in learning. This is more or less similar to banking jobs or any other marketing jobs. It's as simple as reaching out to the public trying to secure new customers and more patronage for the growth of the company you work for... And seeing as it is an international company you get to choose your work hours. You are not restricted in anyway. So if you decide to put in an hour daily trying to understand the system, it's fine you don't get sanctioned. You can decide to make this a part-time or a full time thing... Signing up is free and the benefits of investing your time doing this is rewarding. Interested applicants should join my channel on BBM C003834B5 or send me an email to ikyesbiss@gmail.com for the signup/registration link.
Re: Do You Really Want A Job? Vacancy!!! by Tobmanjfk(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Every network marketing company abroad and within any community requires at least $700 to sart a networking business. So what's the deal ? Elaborate more....
Re: Do You Really Want A Job? Vacancy!!! by Daluuzor(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
yeah, Op u really nid to explain more, cuz rite now, everybody eyes dey shook, d unemployed r bein scammed everyday.
No disrespect bro.
Greatest Gbo Gbo!!!
Re: Do You Really Want A Job? Vacancy!!! by judaboom: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2014
@Tobmanjfk, I particularly excited about your comment. Well according to you, starting a networking business requires $700. If you had that kind of money to invest I don't think you'd want to put it somewhere you can't see it. Cuz even by my rough estimate that's almost about a hundred and twenty thousand big gees. One fundamental truth we all know but don't take seriously is that getting money involves selling and buying or providing a service which you are then paid for. This is just the fundamentals of any business... Starting out your own business on the internet is not different from getting a shop on a street corner and loading up your goods inside then waiting for a customer willing to pay the right price. It's the same for bloggers, who spend endless time researching news to update their blogs just so you could visit their sites and view ads on there. Apart from you reading an interesting article, you have also viewed many advertisements on there and that's how the blogger makes his money. You can ask Jide, the owner of ogbonge blog to confirm everything I'm saying. We also know that having a business means investing a certain amount of time and money. @Tobmanjfk, you won't have to spend anything starting your business in the first month... This is the time whereby your learn more about the business and familiarise yourself with work ethics, strategies and terminologies and after your one month training or probationary period if you were active enough, you'd get access to a lot more benefits... And now you can decide what to invest in your business after being exposed to all the possibilities and potential profits of investing in your business... Interested persons should contact me via email. ikyesbiss@gmail.com ... after you sign-up with me I'd make sure I provide you with everything you need to be successful and mind you dis is not a get rich quick scheme so only serious minded persons interested in working should contact me.
Re: Do You Really Want A Job? Vacancy!!! by judaboom: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
I decided to update this post because out of several post which I uploaded yesterday, this one got the most views... Why not just start a new thread I asked myself. But I decided to add a new article to this thread and build it's content. Now I've got a question. Part of the title of this post is, "DO YOU REALLY WANT A JOB?" And that's the same question I'm still asking. As at the time I began writing this post I had statistics of the number of people who had viewed this post at 668 people. What am I trying to say you may wonder but think about this now. I'm trying to get you all to introduced to a business opportunity which I am currently engaged in (can't tell you what business right now because it would spoil the element of curiousity in you) but 668 persons have viewed this post which I uploaded just yesterday and a couple persons responded to this post, (that statistics is for my business alone can't share it on here). So I have managed to advertise in one day to 668 people... That is more than I'd be able to get on the field in real life, it would take at least two weeks to meet up that statistics. Now what is shocking is that I am advertising to unemployed persons the opportunity of them getting a job and my statistics of persons who actually replied was not up to half the statistics of those who viewed the opportunity. So that begs the question again, DO YOU REALLY WANT A JOB? interested applicants send a mail including CV's to ikyesbiss@gmail.com
Re: Do You Really Want A Job? Vacancy!!! by judaboom: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
I just finished reading jide the blogger's post some seconds ago... And he was talking about posting classified ads to make money... Now that's marketing and almost similar to my business... To contribute to Jide's post: You have to know a target niche which you plan on advertising to, then you have to decide a suitable product to sell that would bring in big yields. I am searching for serious minded people to employ into my business... Send in your CV's to ikyesbiss@gmail.com read jide the blogger's post here www.nairaland.com/1796783/how-make-money-posting-classified

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Officer And Personal Assistant Needed At Rocketlogistics / A Million Dollars Interview Question / Maritime Safety Logistics Officer Drum Cussac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.