Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? (1776 Views)

Serious Relationship Is All I Seek. / My Relationship Is In Problem Help Me Out Pls / An Edo Guy Who Wants An Edo Woman For A Relationship is set for DOOM!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? by Onyema1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2008
Am just wondering if anything is wrong. Is it normal for a guy to be 30 years with out any relationship? (Haven't had one in the past 5 years). And he wants to settle down in 2 years time. Please only objective views are welcome.
Re: A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? by kikii: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2008
You need to expanciate - when u say u haven't had any relationship in the past five years! are u saying u haven't been with anybody or do u mean u haven't had a 'serious' relationship? Am assuming it's the latter which i dont think there's anything wrong, just hang on u'll find her or him(if u re gay).
Re: A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? by manenof: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2008
well is normal but he should not out of the bluez relationship. it is a common saying that while men are sleeping the wise men are busy building towers into the heavens.
so i want to believe that the guy in question must be spending the last couple of years building his resume so that when he shows up his statistics any lady will be interest. so is normal if he has been spending time building himself up.
Re: A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? by Onyema1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
Actually, he hasn't been in any serious relationship for the past 5 years. yes the truth is that the guy really trying to build his resume as the last poster pointed out. But my worry is, will he cope with marriage when he, at this point do not have much experience about relationships and staying close to women?
Re: A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? by Onyema1(m): 2:10am On Oct 11, 2008
hi kikii,can i meet you?
Re: A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? by kikii: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2008
:d
Re: A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? by JJYOU: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2008
what is wrong in someone being single? it is normal. the wahala is in the society that made abnormal things normal. relationships are not meant for young people.
Re: A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? by Daxbiz(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2008
so who are relationships reserved for? the middle aged? don't forget your parents probably got married before 25. would u call that old? its not about age, rather we should be talking about the rapiod corrosion of our cultural values by western schools of thought. our parents were in courtship even at the age of 15 but still got married as virgins, unlike what obtains today.
Re: A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? by Daxbiz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2008
POSTER,
ISAAC HAD NO SAY IN THE CHOICE OF HIS BRIDE, BUT HE MANAGED ALRIGHT. YOUR WORRIES ARE UNFOUNDED. WHAT EXPERIENCE DOES A MAN NEED BEFORE GETTING MARRIED. AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO THE MAN AND THE WOMAN AND THEIR PERSONALITY. DON'T PRESSURE THE GUY ABEG. HE WILL MEET THE RIGHT ONE.
Re: A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? by Mimz(f): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2008
Mak i tel u now,E NO NORMAL OH!Go church go pray 4 urself.
Re: A Guy Being 30 Years Without Relationship, Is It Normal? by Onyema1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2008
@Mimz, please tell me wats not normal with it? Would like to know thats why we are here.

(1) (Reply)

Angelic25 / Radio With Ragdollz / Whatsapp Hook Up Zone For Only Mature Minds 18+ Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.