Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Job Winning CV...(Updated) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Winning CV...(Updated) (40064 Views)

How To Write A Professional Job Winning Curriculum Vitae / Details on how to Write A Winning CV / Here's What A job-winning One-page CV Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by gordonz(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls op I need the sample cv, paulord2004@yahoo.com. Thank u
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by okwele1(f): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
pls i need a copy of d cv. Pls send to ganismails@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by owolabiolakunl(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Op kudos for the good work you are doing. Pls send me a sample of a standard winning CV. My e-mail address is. owolabiolakunle2013@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by abbasajao(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
I wish to thank you for your great impact for the employability of we graduates. Kindly send me standard sample/format of a job winning C.V. abdulrasaq09@gmail.com is my email. Thank you.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Aanumaite(f): 3:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Op, pls i need a sample too. Fifebo@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Alexen: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Pls send to koolalexen@yahoo.com thanks and God bless you.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Tobmanjfk(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2014
@op wouldn't mind a copy as well adisababs0@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by osigiepurr(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2014
Pls, send me d sample of d cv format : osasirabs@email.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by farellstone: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
Daluuzor: I am one of the lucky ones to get a well tailored CV frm the Op, and I remain grateful as it's paving the way for me already, getting loads of invite.
Thanks bro, U r indeed a God sent.
plz send to me:ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by farellstone: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
@op plz send to me too :ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by abiodunfat(f): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Pls I also need a copy 2,Kindly Send 2 topwum09@yahoo.com.Tanx
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by lanre211(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Please, i also need the cv.....sawabas@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by klassic(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sir, I will to send yo my cv for appraisal , but i dint have ur email , can u kindly drop ur email or send me a sample to :timipowei981@yahoo.com. thanks
living2013: A standard written curriculum Vitae (CV) is vital when looking for work, especially a high competitive Job. So what should it contain?
There is no perfect template, and each sector may require a different emphasis on a different aspect of the content, such as career, history or qualifications. However, there are some basic rules on how a CV should be written and the information that should be included.
Overall, a CV should be neat and typed. It should also be short, usually no more than two sides of A4. It should be positive stressing achievements and strength and make a good impression in a clear and positive way.
The Basic formats For a CV includes;
• Personal details; including name, address, phone number, email address and date of birth (though DOB is no longer relevant due to age discrimination rules).
• Skills; Here you are to state all that you are capable of doing that will be related to the kind of Job you are looking for
• Career history; starting with your most recent job first. Include dates and temporary or voluntary Job if appropriate.
• A personal profile or career objective which sells yourself and your qualities tailored towards the Job you are applying for.
• Achievements from previous jobs that is relevant.
• Qualifications and training from previous Jobs, with the most recent first.
• Interests, if they are relevant and especially if the skills concerned are relevant for the Job.
• References; ideally two or more and including a recent employer.
Note,
(I) A straight forward font and formatting is required and the spelling must be checked properly. “Poor spelling is the quickest way of rejection”
(II) Properly check adverts for a particular Job and then use the common requirement to compose your CV. One CV doesn’t fit all application, do some research so you understand what employers are looking for.

See you at the top

Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Rayour08: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Pls I also need the CV template, ogundiran.m.d@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Emy4u(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Pls can i hv sample of the CV via godson4t2000@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by goodieuzo: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
please can u send a sample cv at goodnessekele@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Durchess(f): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
living2013: It’s great to see nairaland flourishing again.
Many great threads, awesome comments and likes are gone as the result of the the recent attack, but we have to move forward.

Barely 2 weeks before the incident, I created this topic to help our Job seekers to write a compelling CV that will greatly attract the attention of a potential employer/recruiter and give the applicant the best possible chance of securing an interview.

To complement the article, I promised to write free standard CVs for the first two people that will send their requests. Many people requested for the service and I delivered as promised, of which the recipients were delighted and positively reviewed the service on the comments section. With 4 years work experience @ PERFECTcv (since 2010) and recruitment firms, I know what employers want to see on your CV and I have actually written a compelling CV that helped my clients secure their dream Jobs.

I wish to share this information again to enable those that missed out then to have access to it.
op pls I nid a sample of d CV.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Maczeelly(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Send it to
Maczeelly@gmail.com
Thànks
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by martinNO(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Pls OP can u pls send 2 mart2obyno@yahoo.com. Tnx
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Tobmanjfk(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2014
@op can I get a copy pls adisababs0@gmail.com
Tanx
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Plenteousjoy: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2014
@op, pls can i send my cv to u for appraisal and correction. My email addy is folasade.oladeji@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by ProfGday(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tell me something new.All d info here are as old as 30yrs rabbit.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by ProfGday(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tell me something new.All d info here are as old as 30yr old rabbit.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Glocee(f): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sir, pls send a copy to anunobinomzy@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Mblem(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
please am seriously in need of it.. my email is bankanga@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by gorgeousnogo(f): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op, post an example of d cv u are talking abt. Tnx
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by kokon(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls help a broda tooo
Slimshege@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by kabuky02(f): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
PLS OP SEND ME A CV SAMPLE lina4jesus@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Halemat: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
need a sample pls.hallyluv_007@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op, please I need a sample of the standard CV format. adolanike@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
I have sent a sample of a CV that I wrote for one of my clients to these e-mails;
Collinsigwe100@gmail.com, emeksin2003@yahoo.com, lyndachoices@gmail.com, owolabiolakunle2013@gmail.com, senesco4eva@gmail.com, eyesopen-226@yahoo.com, abrahamfred73@gmail.com, suwamusi@gmail.com, ndi4sure2010@gmail.com, aderotimionline@gmail.com, julia4feelings@yahoo.com, kevwe4u@gmail.com, roscolenni@yahoo.com, mashrock007@gmail.com, iferonny@yahoo.com, funkenjoku09@yahoo.com, ustine86@yahoo.com, winieadeyeks@yahoo.com, aluwe170@yahoo.co.uk, mimixInt@gmail.com, Jerrychem22@yahoo.com, paulord2004@yahoo.com, ganismails@gmail.com, abdulrasaq09@gmail.com, Fifebo@yahoo.com, koolalexen@yahoo.com, adisababso@gmail.com, osasirabs@emails.com, ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com, topwum09@yahoo.com, sawabas@gmail.com, timipowei981@yahoo.com, ogundiran.m.d@yahoo.com, godson4t2000@yahoo.com, goodnessekele@gmail.com, eminencemaro@yahoo.com, Maczeelly@gmail.com, mart2obyno@yahoo.com, anunobinomzy@gmail.com, bankanga@yahoo.com.
U shld check ur e-mails.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Online Sales Reps Needed! / Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! / UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme (GMAP) 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.