Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

The One I Love - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (78256 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Princesschi: I agree with Hameenat, getting Stella was so easy, if to say na so dem dey take rescue kidnapped pple, our girls for don show since na.
Anyways, great job u're doing al d same.
My princess! I understand uu... better next time.

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Lakeshizu(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2014
I knew it.....good morning followers
Re: The One I Love by Princesschi(f): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Viewing this topic: Yudeeaikay, funmercy1, flakkydagirl, princesschi

Tee Dan whr u art?
Flakky, has Kogi and Becca not arrived for dinner yet?
Re: The One I Love by Flakkydagirl: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Princesschi: Viewing this topic: Yudeeaikay, funmercy1, flakkydagirl, princesschi

Tee Dan whr u art?
Flakky, has Kogi and Becca not arrived for dinner yet?
Yeekpa,i was caught on Princesschi's 3D camera....

I'm enjoying this story o,Stella and Tolani whats the way forward o,wedding date kiakia.

@Princesschi...Kogi was stuck in traffic ni o,no vex.
Re: The One I Love by Princesschi(f): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Yeekpa,i was caught on Princesschi's 3D camera....

I'm enjoying this story o,Stella and Tolani whats the way forward o,wedding date kiakia.

@Princesschi...Kogi was stuck in traffic ni o,no vex.

yes oo my 3D camera is everywhere.
Kogi should take a short cut sharp sharp, we've set d table already and me, Rachael and d rest of d family are waiting.
Re: The One I Love by Hameenat94(f): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: oga me... I support u. I'm sorry I did that. .. mpre twists and suspense on d way
u beta bring it on.. If nt.. Lemme comment my reserve......

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Update coming soon....
Re: The One I Love by SPSpecial(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
nice work tee. waiting o
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2014

Tobi was sitting on a three seater sofa in his friend's house when his friend, Shola came out, fully dressed. "My babe dey wait for me at the playground." Shola grinned as he walked out.

"Idiot, I pray prostitution won't send you to early grave." Tobi chuckled.

"So how far with you? Will you come with me?" Shola enquired, adjusting his belt.

"You know I'm not into that kind of stuffs.." he smiled.

"Wait oh, since you arrived, you not gone anywhere with me except church services. Who turned your life around?" He grinned and sat beside him.

"What brought me to Lagos?" He questioned him.

"According to you, a lady who you said you fell in love with." He replied. Tobi hissed. "Then who else?"

"That babe must be a bad one... so she changed this criminal's story around." He laughed.

"Hey! Talk wisely, Stella is not bad." He frowned.

"Abeg oh, I was just playing na." He laughed.

"Na you sabi but don't dare term her bad again." He hissed again.

"Anyhow." Shola stood up, ready to leave. It seemed Tobi was already taking it personal.

"When on earth is dad going to forgive you?" Kate asked Feyi.

"I don't even know. I'm really bored andbi feel I should just travel." She replied.

Both had been on the phone call for minutes, gisting. "Travel? England?" Kate asked.

"No, he wouldn't let me." She smiled. "So where?"

Feyi paused for some seconds before she could Kate the answer to her question. "Lasgidi should be alright, my aunt's place." She replied.

"I'm really bored likewise, but dad wouldn't let me travel." She hissed dryly. "That's your own cross. I'm going to tell dad and I'm sure he's going to approve it because I'm visiting his family's place."

"I trust you... I know you are going to bring him down."

"Not in this case, that man has gone difficult."

"Alright, gist me as things dey go sha.." Kate smiled. "Alright." She replied and ended the call.

Feyi had been the only one at home since, her mother had started taking steps to head Diamond Hotel while she'd still be serving her punishment. She was sure her father would let her go to his sister's place in Lagos, at least to spend some weeks.

Two days after.

Tolani drove Favour and Stella into the house. It was the first time he'd enter into the house. "I should be able to spend a little time with you ladies." He grinned as he dropped from the car. "A reasonable guy should always help a lady, bring your handbag." He walked briskly and collected Stella's handbag.

He was smiling as the ladies led the way and he followed. He turned around the living room. "Nice." He smiled and sat down.

"What would you like to eat?" Stella asked him.

"Eat? I don't eat outside." He grinned, trying to cause a discussion.

"You don't? Wait, you cook yourself right?" Fave asked, smiling.

"For sure, I'm the best cook." He grinned.

"God! Why are guys like this? Who told you that? You better stop making yourself unnecessarily happy." Fave laughed.

"You want to try me? Where's the kitchen? Let me prepare you something nice." He stood, laughing.

"Are you serious?" Stella asked.

"Sure, lead me to the kitchen and telk me what you'd love to eat." He grinned.

"Let's go, we go eat porridge." Fave lead the way, smiling.

Stella smiled. That was part of the things she missed about him.

"You guys shouldn't forget tomorrow is the stuff oh." Favour said as she was going.

"Stuff? What's the stuff all about?" Stella asked.

"Singles' Forum." She replied.

Re: The One I Love by kingphilip(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
t.dan i'm sure favor isn't referring to us sha because our update must come in today whether their singles forum is tomorrow or not
btw nice one actor just some few typo here and there
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
kingphilip: t.dan i'm sure favor isn't referring to us sha because our update must come in today whether their singles forum is tomorrow or not
Henhen. .. I'll watch out sir. Updates still coming na.. grin
Re: The One I Love by Sallychizzl3: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ur consistency is something I love about you. Anytime I check this thread am sure to meet update(s). Thumbs up man. smiley

More please!!!!!!!
Re: The One I Love by Tannie(f): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
kingphilip: t.dan i'm sure favor isn't referring to us sha because our update must come in today whether their singles forum is tomorrow or not

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.
Abii they can do their singles forum tomorrow while we get our updates today. #Laughdonmakemecomment
Re: The One I Love by Aipete2(f): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
And Tobi will meet feyi in lasgidi. Whao! 9c combination
Re: The One I Love by godwah(f): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
I can c a vision:Feyi hooks Tobi
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sallychizzl3: Ur consistency is something I love about you. Anytime I check this thread am sure to meet update(s). Thumbs up man. smiley

More please!!!!!!!
Thanks boss.... love everything bouh u
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
godwah: I can c a vision:Feyi hooks Tobi
coughs...
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Aipete2: And Tobi will meet feyi in lasgidi. Whao! 9c combination
Maybe... lol... maybe nt
Re: The One I Love by godwah(f): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: coughs...
Easy oooooo
Re: The One I Love by PRIX(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
following
Re: The One I Love by SPSpecial(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: coughs...

D tin should beta remove from ur throat now before i use plier pull it out. Is it mad?

It's clear Tobi n Feyi will eventually hook up.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2014

★★★★

SINGLES' FORUM.

THE HALL WAS FILLED. The programme started exactly by 1pm when interludes and praises started and people from walks of life were gathered, seated under the powerful ministration of the Pastor who would teach them about the relationship talk.

Tolani walked in, hand-in-hand with Stella, both smiling. He was wearing a black suite while Stella had a pink gown and a black pair of wedge on. Both were glimpsing at each other as they entered and had their seats.

Bolu- the M.D and Favour had gotten there earlier and were privileged to sit at the front seats. The hall was blooming, couples of various types. Even married men amd women were there.

The speakers were both located at the front and the back of the hall which gave a clear sound. Curtains were also spread around the window blinds to reduce reverberation. The Instrumentalists and their various instruments were in a corner too, all in uniform while the engineers who set the engines and rented the speakers were with their engines, modulating everything.

There were ushers around, all were also in uniform and each had identity tag. The chairs were all white and the hall beautifully designed cream.

The podium was rugged blue with several microphone stands on it. Each had microphones in it and the choristers were all there, singing praises before the programme would start fully by 1:45pm.

...continues...
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
SPSpecial:

D tin should beta remove from ur throat now before i use plier pull it out. Is it mad?

It's clear Tobi n Feyi will eventually hook up.
Na u talk am oh....

coughs...
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Just got a call from my Dad and Farm Manager that I would be needed in d farm tonight. I was already typing d next update when I got the call. I'm quite sure It's due to our birds' cannibalism and they'd need to be revealed tonight.

so, I'm sorry update will land so so so so very very very (grammatically wrong) late, I promise to b bak though I'm sure I'll be so weak by then... I'm so sorry...

Re: The One I Love by Ziziola: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
No prob. We undstnd
Re: The One I Love by PRIX(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
we'll be waiting for u
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
#Waiting#
Re: The One I Love by Queenxstar(f): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Take your time dearie.
Re: The One I Love by Tbrak: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
#doro waiting#
Re: The One I Love by heemah(f): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
hwaiting patiently
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
My papa na farmer, so I'm sorry for keeping u waiting... are u still gonna wait so I can type...?
Re: The One I Love by Flakkydagirl: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yes...please go ahead and type.
TemitopeDaniel: My papa na farmer, so I'm sorry for keeping u waiting... are u still gonna wait so I can type...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / My Book Of Rants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.