Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment (15154 Views)

Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony / Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget. / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by lalasticlala(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
While many actors and actresses are complaining of dearth of roles for them, these ones are busy smiling to the bank and also jumping from one location to another.

These ones are either seen in Asaba, Onitsha or Enugu shooting as they are always busy. They include both established and fastest rising actors and actresses.

1 Mercy Johnson Okojie
Mercy has remained the most sought after Nollywood actress for over 4 years now. She has been clinching roles from front, back, left and centre. This is due to her amazing acting prowess which wows her audience.
She had to increase her fees to N2M to drive away some producers but that didn't work for her as they continued to pester her with movie roles.
She may be on leave now as she's currently heavy awaiting the arrival of her baby, but some roles are still waiting for her pending when she will return.

2 Yul Edochie
Yul is the most sought after actor at the moment. Yul has really improved a lot on his acting skills which has made him to be the producers' delight.

3 Angela Okorie
Angela has consistently remained the most sought after actress after Mercy Johnson for a couple of years now.
Angela is always seen at various locations in Asaba and its environs shooting.

4 Artus Frank
Before him were the likes of Van Vicker, Majid Michel and John Dumelo, but Frank Artus has really flawed and replaced them as he is the most sought after actor from Ghana at the moment.
Frank is from Liberia but started his acting career in Ghana before Nollywood started inviting him.

5 Pete Edochie
When Pete took a long leave from Nollywood few years ago, Olu Jacob became the most sought after elderly actor as he was playing the roles peculiar to Pete, but since his return last year , Pete has reclaimed his position as the most sought after elderly actor in Nollywood as he jumps from one location to another.

6 Kenneth Okonkwo
Kenneth has been in hot demand for a couple of years now till date. He is in hot demand at the moment.

7 Ngozi Ezeonu
Ngozi is currently the most sought after mother in Nollywood as she's always at various locations in Asaba and Enugu.

8 Ken Erics
Ken is so fortunate as his demand has been very high for the past 3 years now, especially after featuring in The Illiterate.

8 Michael Godson
Michael is gradually on his way to stardom as he is in high demand. Producers are really demanding for his appearances in their movies.

9 Jerry Williams
Since his completion of his university education in Unizik, Jerry is now a hot cake among producers as he is in high demand.

10 Tonto Dikeh
Tonto is also among the few already established actresses getting roles at the moment.

11 Funke Akindele
Funke is a cross over actress that has been fortunate to be in hot demand in both the Yoruba and English sectors of Nollywood.

12 Chacha Ekeh
Upon her return from maternity leave, Chacha has been in hot demand.

13 Francis Duru
Francis Duru's demand at the moment is high.

14 Queen Nwokoye
After starring in the block buster, Ada Mbano, Queen's profile has risen and as such has been in high demand, especially comic films.

15 Frederick Leonard
Frederick Leonard is Currently one of the most sought after actors in Nollywood.

15 Chinyere Wilfred
Chinyere Wilfred has returned back to Nollywood and has been in high demand since her return.

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by lalasticlala(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mercy

Yul

Artus Frank

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by Smartsyn(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
17. Abubakar Shekau.
He's a popular actor in Nigeria and acts scripts he claims to be written in Islam. His only known location is the Sambisa forest and he releases his video only to the press. His specialties are action movies only . He's badly sought after by the FG and the military.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by Sheenor: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
#Team_Mercy_Johnson.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by Sheenor: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Smartsyn: 17. Abubakar Shekau.
oboi, make i tear race sharp sharp.....abu wetin Jooor oooh

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Angela Okorie- the true ebonyi goddess. kiss

...but, na she dey parole boys. undecidedundecided
Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by lalasticlala(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Angela

Pete

kenneth

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by lalasticlala(m): 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
ngozi ezeonu

ken erics

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by lalasticlala(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Michael godson

jerry williams

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by lalasticlala(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
tonto

funke

chacha

Francis

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by lalasticlala(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Queen

Frederick

CHINYERE Wilfred

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by tandj: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
This Ngozi Ezeonu is a very beautiful madam. Check out her cat eyes.
And that her color is true fair color,not team bleachers.

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by hugelyendowed: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Angela okorie may b beautiful but her acting sucks.

she tries to hard

2 Likes

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by valicious1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Am i the only one that hates this bush ugly celebrity wanna-be girl queen nwokoye angry angry angry angry very disgusting village girl

3 Likes

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by Ama80(f): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Is ds a curent list?dnt tink so.btw angela has few movies 2 her credit n just an average actres.

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
valicious1: Am i the only one that hates this bush ugly celebrity wanna-be girl queen nwokoye angry angry angry angry very disgusting village girl

Where's Queen Nwokoye on that list

Btw, she doesn't give a 'hoot' whether you hate her or not. undecided

6 Likes

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by lalasticlala(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
yes it is. I just did d compilation but I didn't say that Angela is a wonderful actress, I never said so, all I said was that she's hot in demand , maybe her beauty works for her.
Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by valicious1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
FrancisTony:

Where's Queen Nwokoye on that list

Btw, she doesn't give a 'hoot' whether you hate her or not. undecided
she's the first picture on the last group..

BTW don't quote me again. tanx

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Angela okorie Hardly see d mothafucka in movies......and d one you see her,she acts whack,all she does is to carry over painted face and act dumb roles...
Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Where is Odunlade Odukola on that list

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2014
Odilafta: Where is Odunlade Odukola on that list
That's for the yoruba section na, and I am in love with that guy o...once i see him and that Femi (Salami's son) it's a must watch for me. These 1s are sought after now, because people wey sabi act done tire for the kind scripts dat are in circulation(minus Pete Edochie nd co)

3 Likes

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2014
valicious1:
she's the first picture on the last group..

BTW don't quote me again. tanx

Mtcheew.

Oops, I have quoted you again.

Now, do your worst. undecided

5 Likes

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by englishmart(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2014
I so love queen nwokoye. I dated her for 2weeks but we broke up the day she asked me for 45k just to make her hair. Though I managed to give her 30k but she threw it back at me. She called me a poor boy, but I know I'm not. She left my room that day and swore never to visit again. Pls anybody who knows her very well should help give me her current number. I promise never to lie to her again. Neither will I sleep with any other girl again
Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by jenniferzara(f): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2014
Wow! All guys are looking good... cool cool
Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by englishmart(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2014
valicious1: Am i the only one that hates this bush ugly celebrity wanna-be girl queen nwokoye angry angry angry angry very disgusting village girl
[size=45pt] EWU ZAMBIA[/size] that's versatility. She acts every role perfectly. So don't disparate her. Anywhere Wey she go for dinner, if u enter there, Na tables u go dey clear.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by valicious1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
englishmart: [size=45pt] EWU ZAMBIA[/size] that's versatility. She acts every role perfectly. So don't disparate her. Anywhere Wey she go for dinner, if u enter there, Na tables u go dey clear.
OKE MKPI!! I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT HER ACTING LIFE. I'VE SEEN HER MANY TIMES IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD AND SHE'S A VERY DIRTY AND BUSH MO'FUCKA. PRAY MAKE U NO DIE ONTOP DIS POVERTY WEY DON CORRUPT UR BRAIN
Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by englishmart(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
valicious1:
OKE MKPI!! I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT HER ACTING LIFE. I'VE SEEN HER MANY TIMES IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD AND SHE'S A VERY DIRTY AND BUSH MO'FUCKA. PRAY MAKE U NO DIE ONTOP DIS POVERTY WEY DON CORRUPT UR BRAIN
[size=45pt] since you can't recognise a dirty person Wey you see one. Nothing clean shall befall you. [/size]
Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by valicious1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
englishmart: [size=45pt] since I can't recognise a dirty person Wen I see one. Nothing clean shall befall ME. [/size]
AMEN BROTHER! NA NOW U COME.
Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by englishmart(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
valicious1:
I'm a big fool
so you know?

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by edymonte: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
yul, jerry , Michael, and Artus are very hot in demand

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by edymonte: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
frank Artus is d best actor
Re: 15 Most Sought After Nollywood Actors/actresses At The Moment by engllishmart(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defamation: Facebook User Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo / Bbnaija: ‘if I’m Voted Back, I Will Return’ – Grieving Leo Dasilva Tweets / Davido: 2021 Is One Of My Worst Years Because I Lost Many People Close To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.