Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode (4035 Views)

Buhari Calls Boko Haram Founder "Charismatic" / PHOTO: Boko Haram Founder Yusuf, Asari Dokubo and P.Oritsejafor smiling together / Boko Haram Founder, Ali Modu Sheriff Concludes Plan To Start New Airline! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Atyem(m): 5:13am On Jul 15, 2014
Nigeria politicians are dangerous and deadlier than bokoharam. They av killed many in recent years through bad road, non availability of health facilities, political thuggery, pension fraud etc due to their politics of self interest.
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by aresa: 5:29am On Jul 15, 2014
What else is new? Even if Satan show face from hell to join his on off again and on again corrupt and worthless party, it's still going to be welcome my brother Satan...

This dog brings out the worst in politics.
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by PenSniper: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Empty threats from a genetic coward and hypocrite.

You will soon discover to your regret that those who refuse to learn when they may, learn the hard way. Let the fools continue to run their mouths like they did in the north of '66 only to start runing like frighetened dogs with their tails between their legs. It suits us just fine.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by C0llynzO2: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2014
PenSniper:

You will soon discover to your regret that those who refuse to learn when they may, learn the hard way. Let the fools continue to run their mouths like they did in the north of '66 only to start runing like frighetened dogs with their tails between their legs. It suits us just fine.
You are not the north, you are a Yoruba coward.
No one takes you fool seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by OmichaelO: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2014
And mods go dey read all hateful comments ooo
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by PenSniper: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2:
You are not the north, you are a Yoruba coward.
No one takes you fool seriously.

Yes just the same way you took the north for fools because Ironsi was in power and you started pasting posters with his boot on the Sardauna's head and you turned out to be the worst for it. The north used your blood as sacrifice to atone for Sardauna's. I promise you we will atone for Victor Banjo's blood with the appropriate sacrificial lambs
We only await the opportuned time. Keep dreaming, it suits us just fine but when the bubble bursts, dont ask for ceasefire because you wont get it. You were able to take personal effects from the north but not so this time around- everything will perish between here and Benin. You cant know what awaits you yet. Keep bragging.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by ICHINONYE(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2014
Coming 4rm a confused man like him den Blive dat @ur own
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Ttalk: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2: FFK is a Yoruba man.
That says it all really.
Hypocrisy is their way of life

I have been observing the way you jump from tread to tread castigating Yoruba race as if they are responsible of the misfortune that has befallen your generation, it shows clearly that you lack proper upbringing and you will definitely receive in full the consequence of your irritating primitive proclivity

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by desgiezd(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2014
FFK would have done a great deal of goodness to his image had he kept his mouth shut about the turn-around of Alimodu Sheriff. The political space is so messed up right now that one wonders who to vote for in 2015. Since it seems all are the same.
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Vikky014(f): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2014
Dis sherrif shld nt cme to pdp o,we dnt nid boko founder o
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Jeffoo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
2015 is going to be very interesting oo....
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by joeybankz: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2014
FFK will never cease to amaze me, he is like a wind, never in one place...... http://www.naijapress.com.ng/apc-running-boko-haram-femi-fanikayode/
Re: Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 30, 2014
cramjones: Most of you will recall the whimiscal Femi Fani-Kayode coming on Channels TV 2 weeks ago linking Ali Madou Sherrif as the founder of Boko Haram. Also, most of you have known my objection to Ali Madou Sherrif belonging to our great party. Furthermore, most also know that I have agreed to his allegation about Ali Madou Sherrif specifically. In line with this, I and many other leaders in the APC have put pressure on him (Ali Madou Sherrif) to leave our party. However, we have been limited by the fact that we can't force him out, because everyone in Nigeria has a fundamental right to freely associate. Thankfully, this evil man has left our party. We are excited that our push has finally yielded fruit, and the founder of Boko Haram has finally joined his people in the PDP.

Perharps what is most shocking is the fact the Femi Fani-Kayode, as shameless as he is, turned around after two weeks of revealing the founder of Boko Haram to say that Ali Madou Sherrif is now his "friend and brother" because he has joined the PDP. In other words, the brother of the Founder of Boko Haram who has murdered over 15,000 Nigerians is Femi! Are these the people you want to vote into power?

Look at what the rabid, confused and foolish Femi wrote today on his facebook wall:

[b]CramJones[b]

Hello sir, please I would need a free paperback edition of THE CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC hitman among other issues. I am a teenage Nigerian in the Diaspora. My e-mail is womalastkid @ gmail . Com thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Wage War On Fulani Herdsmen - Ondo Farmers / Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. / BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.