Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Pls I Want To Have Her Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Want To Have Her Back (1385 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by kskpoundz(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Idowuogbo: Lmaaaao!! OLOSHI!!! Thief!!! BarAwO!!!! Go find work oo
. Can u read meaning to what u said?
Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by Oxone(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
shadelek:
I have been trying ever b4 she secure appointment. I even called many people to speak to her on my behalf but all my efforts were abortive so I decided to give her a break maybe thats what she need then

Well she's probably over you now and I'll suggest you let go and move on. We can't win them all man & hard as it might seem, life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Cecediva: Hahaha... U don already confess nah,we now know the reason why u are curious to have her back cheesy

Omo see Bobby, I came to give the Op advice but seeing you made my heart skip twice. I am faithful to my love if not I for apply to understudy you wink
Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
kskpoundz: . Can u read meaning to what u said?
Yap!
Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by shadelek(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
kskpoundz: . Can u read meaning to what u said?
There is no need for him to read meaning to it, its part of d punishment for the silly mistake I made in the first place. Try n learn frm this, never you discuss ur luv affairs with ur so call friends, its dangerous. So painful sha
Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by Cecediva(f): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
teeo:

Omo see Bobby, I came to give the Op advice but seeing you made my heart skip twice. I am faithful to my love if not I for apply to understudy you wink
Lol cheesy U better be faithful o tongue
Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by kskpoundz(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Op,1 of d greatest mistake u wil make in ur situation is to beg 4 luv.common! Wise up bro.cnt u c hw dey ar mocking u here?believe me,u don't need her 4 now if not anymore.Go out & get ursef a job,mak new frnds females in particular,alwas look good. afteral she no too 5n,mayb she's very gud on bed I gues 4 u to b dyn 4 her.sha no kil ursef b4 ur tym
Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by shadelek(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
kskpoundz: Op,1 of d greatest mistake u wil make in ur situation is to beg 4 luv.common! Wise up bro.cnt u c hw dey ar mocking u here?believe me,u don't need her 4 now if not anymore.Go out & get ursef a job,mak new frnds females in particular,alwas look good. afteral she no too 5n,mayb she's very gud on bed I gues 4 u to b dyn 4 her.sha no kil ursef b4 ur tym
Thanks. I appreciate your contribution
Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by Keky(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Cecediva: Lol cheesy U better be faithful o tongue
Cecediva is mine.
Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by Keky(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
teeo:

Cecediva is Mine.

Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by Cecediva(f): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Keky: Cecediva is mine.
Smh! kiss cheesy
Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by Keky(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Cecediva: Smh! kiss cheesy
Marry Me
Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by Cecediva(f): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Keky: Marry Me
U are funny cheesy
Re: Pls I Want To Have Her Back by SaintAlbert53: 6:40am On Jul 15, 2014
I laff grin
#grabz horse whip(koboko)..
Oya Op,bia ne ba..Onye oshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Tips To Plan The Perfect Marriage Proposal / 9 Things That Make Women Great In Bed / Ladies Which Number Are You. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.