Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? (5507 Views)

He Snapped This Picture Before Committing Suicide (PICS) / Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Blackchampion(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
I was just recounting ceaseless times I'd read abt people taking their life, including suicide bombers. Even narrowed down to my school days wen a course mate of mine shut himself cos he was caught with paper cheating in d exam hall n was expelled in our 2nd year.
Also i've heard people talking abt times wen some situations has put d thought of teking dia life into them. If u have ever thought of dat, what was d problem n how did u manage d situation to live till today?
Share ur experiences as it may help someone out there.
#Teamsaynotosuicide

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by hiuser(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Blackchampion: I was just recounting ceaseless times I'd read abt people taking their life, including suicide bombers. Even narrowed down to my school days wen a course mate of mine shut himself cos he was caught with paper cheating in d exam hall n was expelled in our 2nd year.
Also i've heard people talking abt times wen some situations has put d thought of teking dia life into them. If u have ever thought of dat, what was d problem n how did u manage d situation to live till today?
Share ur experiences as it may help someone out there.
#Teamsaynotosuicide

#icandy
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Smartsyn(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
For this sweet world wey we dey so I go commit suicide? Wen I no know wetin dey for me for the other side.

I never see wetin go make me think am sef.

Dis life still dey sweet me jarie.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Blackchampion(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Smartsyn: For this sweet world wey we dey so I go commit suicide? Wen I no know wetin dey for me for the other side.

I never see wetin go make me think am sef.

Dis life still dey sweet me jarie.
I d tell u ooo. Neva see wetin wan mek me reason suicide. Mtchewwww
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Blackchampion(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
hiuser:

#icandy
U mean #u can die?
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by adanduka: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
*singing 'I love my life'*
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Blackchampion(m): 5:47am On Jul 15, 2014
adanduka: *singing 'I love my life'*
Its too precious to b wasted.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Blackchampion(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Share ur views
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by kobonaire(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Getting suicide doors ..... hell yeah
grin
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Blackchampion(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: Getting suicide doors ..... hell yeah
grin
U again?
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Blackchampion(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Raikishi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
As far as you can commit suicide to leave wherever you go after you leave here... Indulge yaself (We go indulge for burial with rice and co.)

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by enomasly: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yea i have so many times it was first in Jss3 when i wrote my JSSCE i was one of the best students but then all in the name of fun i never told my parents when i was registering so i put some funny names there when tje result came out my parents found out damn!! It was hell for me i attempted taking in PMS but my junior sis wont just let me.. I'd say the rest pple should first say thiers too
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Gbade60: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmm,
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Jekole(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
You'll just waste yourself danu danu, instead of donating yourself for money ritual
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by basille(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yes, it was caused by this thing called Depression! Managed to pull myself together and get on with life because the world won't stop a bit for anyone's problems and besides sooner or later death will still come, it's inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by omoadeleye(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
aah, for where? i will rather kill myself than commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Blackchampion(m): 6:40am On Jul 24, 2014
omoadeleye: aah, for where? i will rather kill myself than commit suicide
I see u
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by ejifranks(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Depression that lasts for hours is all i pass through on very rare occassions. no time to tink of ending dis journey called life..i love it here

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by bigsmoke2(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2014
This topic brought back some dark memories. Tried once i actually i drank insectiside but it only made me purge like craze grin lucky me all because of admission grin taking ur life is a serious sin if u do u wont find things funny on the other side
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by acada111(f): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2014
Yeah, I do right now. Deep within me though, I know i'll pull through this but the pain is soooooooo deep. I just wish I could reach inside of me and pull it out, so life can go back to normal cry. It is well sha, God's on his throne.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by dwag: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Not good atAll! Once survive d thought! Buh never pray it comes back again! ............I don't even wish my enemy such thing!...............
...... Even as we don't wish oursref or enemy such syndrom, I saw one bozo insulting a mature guy yday saying ......."I can see dat u are not normal probably depressed...if u are tired of life go and kill ursef!"".....mchteeeew! ......
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by DrObum(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
I rather kill myself than to commit suicide!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by kullozone(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
I actualy feel lyk doin it ryt now buh seeing what ma parents went tru afta I fell sick(recently),am just doin all I can to kill d thought instead.

notin gives me joy anylonger..not sex,not money,not being popular...notin atal!
some say Jesus buh am yet to realy meet him.

AM DEPRESSED.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Blackchampion(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
kullozone: I actualy feel lyk doin it ryt now buh seeing what ma parents went tru afta I fell sick(recently),am just doin all I can to kill d thought instead.

AM DEPRESSED.
I may not know whts bothering u, but i wil encourage u to try kill dat thought in u. No mata wht ur life worths more dan wht is bothering u.

We really need u alive bro.
Ur parents needs u,
NL needs u,
Nigeria needs u,
Ur gf needs u too (lol)

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Blackchampion(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
acada111: Yeah, I do right now. Deep within me though, I know i'll pull through this but the pain is soooooooo deep. I just wish I could reach inside of me and pull it out, so life can go back to normal cry. It is well sha, God's on his throne.
Its well indeed. U gat so many reasons to live.
#Team say no to suicide
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by BuhBye: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2014

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by BuhBye: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Blackchampion: I d tell u ooo. Neva see wetin wan mek me reason suicide. Mtchewwww

This thread at first looked like it would provide support for suicidal people till i read this comment.
Clearly you have never been in a situation where suicide was the only option.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by Blackchampion(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
BuhBye:

This thread at first looked like it would provide support for suicidal people till i read this comment.
Clearly you have never been in a situation where suicide was the only option.
Dats exactly wht it is for. Even wen u feel suicide is d only option, deep inside u, u must find atleast 1 reason to push through.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by BuhBye: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Blackchampion: Dats exactly wht it is for. Even wen u feel suicide is d only option, deep inside u, u must find atleast 1 reason to push through.
Good, then it would do you some good to know why people can't stop having suicidal thoughts. This comment shows you don't.
"Neva see wetin wan mek me reason suicide"
One does simply "push through" and "having it all" in life doesn't mean you are immune to depression and eventually suicide.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by acada111(f): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Blackchampion: Its well indeed. U gat so many reasons to live.
#Team say no to suicide
Yeah! Team say no to suicide.....thanks man, I more than appreciate. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide? by zube01(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
kullozone: I actualy feel lyk doin it ryt now buh seeing what ma parents went tru afta I fell sick(recently),am just doin all I can to kill d thought instead.

AM DEPRESSED.
....I will advice u try Jesus! Afterall there's no harm in trying!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Plan For The Independence Day? / Funny Pictures That You Will Look Twice / 5 Ways To Make A Man Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.