Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (56040 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tymax: shocked You know me before? See as u just table all my qualities put for here shocked

Let's close the deal once and for all wink

funny you
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tymax: shocked You know me before? See as u just table all my qualities put for here shocked

funny you cheesy
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Originakalokalo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
STENON: Honest and Optimistic.
Funny in Words and in action, Someone who smiles always.

Lastly....Someone that is very good and skillful in solving Mathematics.

you just defined me in simple terms.....

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by STENON(f): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
freecharles:

who are you.I love your taste....*puts on d serious face*
Alright, Tnx.....I'm STENON by NL.

*returns back his serious Face with a smiling face*
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by LaurelP(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. And na that their girlish behavior dey vex me pass.

Well, I love my ladies calm and smart. I don't want a drama queen.

Its dat girlish behavior dat makes dem feminine
Men are usually too serious, so we nid dat balance or person fit craze one day

4 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by STENON(f): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Originakalokalo:

you just defined me in simple terms.....
Really !....Owkay........

quickly Shake hands with him
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by STENON(f): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2014

Alright.......

Case closed !

Court....!!!

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Tallesty1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
STENON: Honest and Optimistic.
Funny in Words and in action, Someone who smiles always.

Lastly....Someone that is very good and skillful in solving Mathematics.
Got everything u need except the last one. I stoped solving prblm 4 maths since last year, I told her to start solving her own problems cause I gat mine.

26 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by STENON(f): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote
author=Tallesty1]Got everything u need except the last one. Stoped
solving prblm 4 maths since last year, told it to start solving it's own
problems cause I gat mine.[/quote] owkay ooo................

Bt Maths is very stubborn....I doubt if it wil listen.....because......

You cannt do without Maths........

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Tallesty1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
STENON: owkay ooo................

Bt Maths is very stubborn....I doubt if it wil listen.....because......

You cannt do without Maths........
Yup, but I'm done trying to find her x. She should move on cause he is never gonna come back

9 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Tymax(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
LaurelP:

Its dat girlish behavior dat makes dem feminine
Men are usually too serious, so we nid dat balance or person fit craze one day
cheesy cheesy cheesy Bro it's like you enjoy pampering babe abi? I especially don't like it when they get weepy. Consider the following scene:

Me: Baby, you have been crying since. What's the matter?
Babe: [sniffs and stammers] I- I - I dddon't knoo-o-o-o-oh!
Me: undecided [Looks left and right. E ma gba mi kee] Baby, I'm confused. Talk to me na. I'm your man. Talk to me. cool
Babe: I just feel.... Oh.... [Torrential tears part2]
Me: undecided You just feel? Feel what na?
Babe: You won't understand [sniff]
Me: Can I get you something? Water maybe?
Babe: No, I'm fine [dabs eyes] I'm fine dear [sniff]...[Sniff] cry
Me: I should not get you anything?
Babe: [Nods head]
Me: [Hallelujah! A definite response. Embraces her] So, honey what really happened? Why are you crying na?
Babe: sad it's, just one of those days... [Sniff]
Me: Which days?
But she never explains.

Me, I don't need all this drama. O.

41 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Tymax(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
STENON: Alright.......

Case closed !

Court....!!!
so Stenon, wassup wink grin As I get all the qualities finish, make we run package na. Or how u see am. grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by dadoctore(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cecediva: Wetin i wan talk sef!

Anyway he must be a born again christian
*ahem* u really sure bout dat? Or you'd rather a freak who'd make ur eyes roll up(if ya knw wat I mean)?! wink

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by STENON(f): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tallesty1: Yup, but I'm done trying to find her x.
Owkay then......welldone...............

Nxt assignmnt.....

Find the Y for the X?

4 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by STENON(f): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote
author=Tymax]so Stenon, wassup wink grin As I get all the qualities
finish, make we run package na. Or how u see am. grin[/quote] owkay o.......No problem..........
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Tymax(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
STENON: owkay o.......No problem..........
okay na, let's go there grin

Are you in Lagos?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tymax: okay na, let's go there grin

Are you in Lagos?

I smell famzing cheesy....*inbtw no be famzing we dey do here ooo"
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Tymax(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
freecharles:

I smell famzing cheesy....*inbtw no be famzing we dey do here ooo"
Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa.. She has refused to reply sef. Simple, innocent enquiry. You see them? Ladies! Smh.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by valkaka(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
A black slim lady who can turn an empty pot into an egusi soup is a turn on for me...i admire slim ladies with absolutely good cooking skillz!!!!!)!

5 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
valkaka: A black slim lady who can turn an empty pot into an egusi soup is a turn on for me...i admire slim ladies with absolutely good cooking skillz!!!!!)!

slim = flat tommy...a BIG feature for me too smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Mhode1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
LaurelP:

Ladies shud be soft unlike men
I love ladies who smile a lot and can socialize easily
I love ladies who can sing
I don't nid a fellow man, I need a vulnerable lady whom I can pet
I Really feel u guy. i subscribe to dat as well

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by revelationuche: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by kobonaire(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
mascot87: Mouth odour attracts d opposite s*x to me
you must be a dentist tongue

15 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Mhode1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
LaurelP:

Ladies shud be soft unlike men
I love ladies who smile a lot and can socialize easily
I love ladies who can sing
I don't nid a fellow man, I need a vulnerable lady whom I can pet
i feel u

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by valmunich(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
My belle.. makes ém think i've got the dough smiley wink
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by kobonaire(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
What Makes A Lady Attractive To me?
1) A nice àss
2) Nice melons too .... and did I mention a great àss?

Yes, I am that shallow.

9 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by jjwaterfalls(f): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Intelliegence and attitude.

5 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by allanphash7(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
beauty and shape

3 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by sailormoon: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Similar sense of humour
Gets my references
Multilingual
Doesn't smile a lot (lol)
Intelligent
Knowledgeable
Witty

2 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Mayor21(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Boobs, butt, nice legs, fwesh skin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.