Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (56034 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by mechanics(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Character
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
STENON: Noting!!

U don't have to scream to pass a msg undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by iswallker(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jamean:

Perfect pitch...lol

What can I do... grin.. I need a wife urgently..

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Gorgeous58(f): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
Honest and God fearing. smileyHonest and God fearing.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
A gurl dat seats & watch La liga wif me is my hottie
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by gambudu: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: ashawo officers...make una go dey press una button well make una name show jor...hahaha...but make i no form ooo. Me na bwe.ast be the best place wey i like pass ooooo. tongue
grin u self don join.We don be 3 ashawo officers for dis thread lolzz
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Fraih(f): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oh...
A guy that has a listening ear.....and communicates,I mean talk and dosent keep to himself
Just dat....
And errrm a basketballer,oh my!!
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Ndkings1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
3tins atracts me d most ...nyash..boobs..others
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by SenatorJames(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
STENON: Honest and Optimistic.
Funny in Words and in action, Someone who smiles always.

Lastly....Someone that is very good and skillful in solving Mathematics.
Mathematics? Lol

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by gogis(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
sailormoon:
You get my references?
Not really...please what re ur references?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by pweetiedee(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
GRIMMJOE: i dont need a girl whose gravitational pull has act on her boobs i hate flat tires alway had to ride. Did i forgot strech marks.
WE don't like a guy who doesn't know the diff btwn past tense and present tense. grin
GRIMMJOE: i dont need a girl whose gravitational pull has act on her boobs i hate flat tires alway had to ride. Did i forgot strech marks.
WE don't like a guy who doesn't know the diff btwn past tense and present tense.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by coldrod: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2014
I love sturbborn n naughty ladies with strong will power not somebody that behaves like a programmed imbe_noooo
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
evegran: Erm this totally depends on my moods. A guy who is ambitious, intelligent, bold enough to be himself around me and truthful. Most guys wanna act/pretend to be someone else around girls, probably thinking all girls want a perfect man. I don't want a perfect man! The fact that a guy is able to be himself around me and not be too cautious- gets my full attention. Be silly, chew loud, eat a lot, talk dirty, play games, love music, have a good hygiene and please know when to be serious. That's attractive! Smart guys are very attractive, especially cause we can play mind games and Bleep with each other s minds. smiley. Oh having a good physique would make you totally attractive, but having a solid brain would make me wanna keep you. smiley
#Oshey!!! what's up beautiful??
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by segs2k: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
u play pes well ? Holla !
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by ib4real95(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
A gal who cld suck d d!
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by kennyaati(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
LaurelP:

Ladies shud be soft unlike men
I love ladies who smile a lot and can socialize easily
I love ladies who can sing
I don't nid a fellow man, I need a vulnerable lady whom I can pet
Like me bah?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by youngest85(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
standing boobs....
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by gidjah(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2016
HBD Ebun a k a GIFTY
gifted21:

Thank you. U just made my day
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by gifted21(f): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2016
gidjah:
HBD Ebun a k a GIFTY

Thank you. May God also remember u the way u remembered me.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by gidjah(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Amen ma'am,thanks a lot
gifted21:

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by gidjah(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2016
A menon oops, auntie mi
gifted21:

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by nuelzz04(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
She shud just b trouble free

Daz all
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by imitateMe(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
1stola:
Forget all this nonsense some of this ppl are saying...
THE FIRST THING THAT ATTRACTS A MAN IS *BEAUTY *
If a girl is very ugly, guys won't even want to look at you twice.
Second thing is *ATTITUDE *
Last thing is *INTELLIGENCE *
No more, no less.
u right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.