Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / . (2379 Views)

Do You Avoid Sex Scenes When Watching TV Or Movie? / 50Cent To Feature On Emeka Ike's Movie / Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by sholay2011(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
VillageBoi:

Did you get my 'other' email last night?
I didn't o. I don't have access to my former mail. Please, send tge the 'other' email and the 'full analysis that will break my heart' grin to oladesuolusola@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: . by VillageBoi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
sholay2011:
I didn't o. I don't have access to my former mail. Please, send tge the 'other' email and the 'full analysis that will break my heart' grin to oladesuolusola@gmail.com. thanks.
No problem.

1 Like

Re: . by sholay2011(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
VillageBoi:
No problem.
Bro, thanks very much. I appreciate. I have replied your mail.

Yeah, the script is booooring like mufex pointed out. And I hope you guys weren't confused with the characters sha?

I will apply corrections where appropriate. Thanks to EVERYONE that commented and took time to read. I know time is money. wink
Re: . by VillageBoi(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
sholay2011:
I will apply corrections where appropriate.
It's not about 'applying corrections' but actually about figuring the importance of the first 10 pages of a feature film and what HAS TO be found in that period of time.
Re: . by sholay2011(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
VillageBoi:
It's not about 'applying corrections' but actually about figuring the importance of the first 10 pages of a feature film and what HAS TO be found in that period of time.
Noted. smiley
Re: . by VillageBoi(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
sholay2011:
Noted. smiley
Sent you a couple of things via email. Not replied to you yet though.

1 Like

Re: . by morsadh(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
[b][/b]You know, I'm about writing a script for my feature story, and its my first. Pls can I get tips?
Re: . by VillageBoi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
morsadh: [b][/b]You know, I'm about writing a script for my feature story, and its my first. Pls can I get tips?
With all honesty 'Google' is your best friend there... there isn't any info you can't find on scriptwriting online. Do that for starters and if later you're still stuck, open a thread.

1 Like

Re: . by morsadh(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
VillageBoi:
With all honesty 'Google' is your best friend there... there isn't any info you can't find on scriptwriting online. Do that for starters and if later you're still stuck, open a thread.
. Thanks, man.

1 Like

Re: . by prof800(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
morsadh: [b][/b]You know, I'm about writing a script for my feature story, and its my first. Pls can I get tips?
My tip is "WRITE".
The only way to learn is by writing.
So go ahead and write!

So as stated earlier, If you feel like asking questions, create a new thread and let's slug it out together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Miss Flawless - Latest 2015 Nigerian Nollywood Drama Movie (english F / Placed Your Advert On Our Funny Comedy Skit With A Token / ‘ORISA MIMO’ Set To Address Psychological Problems —Oreofe Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.