Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

How Redeem Broke Up My 9 Years Wedding - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Redeem Broke Up My 9 Years Wedding (1242 Views)

You're Unemployed, Broke And Frustrated. What Do You Do?... / Amazing 9 Years Boy Built A Hummer Jeep And Laptop From Mere Wood.... (photo) / Why Must You Be Asked To Pay N5,000 To Redeem Your Scholarship At Niit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Redeem Broke Up My 9 Years Wedding by Philtrik(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
UK-based Nigerian Tackles Church over his Marriage Breakdown.

A Nigerian man based in the United Kingdom, Ayadi Moniaye, has blamed his failed marriage of nine years on the interference of the Jubilee Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Manchester.

Moniaye told Punch reporters that he got married in 2000 and the divorce happened in 2009, after enduring physical abuse from his wife.
He revealed that the Parish had taught women about a loophole in the UK immigration policy by abusing their spouses.

His wife was trying to entice him to attack her so to get support from the UK immigration.

He said:“Nigerian women in the UK were brainwashed by the group to abuse their husbands so they can claim their husbands’ property and exploit the UK immigration policy to their advantage.

I challenged the church, telling the coordinators of the programme that the Bible did not support such practice. Unknown to me, my wife was part of it.” Punch reports Moniaye said his wife assaulted him on many occasions, but he did not retaliate which got her frustrated. Moniaye said: “On one of such occasions, she injured me.

She later called the police to drive me out of the house. When the police got to our home, they met the children around me, consoling me, and because of what they saw, they could not drive me out of the house. After series of such unprovoked attacks, my wife admitted that she was maltreating me to get me out of the house.”
Moniaye revealed to reporters the documents detailing his ordeals in Manchester, In the documents was an accusation by his wife that he is mentally unstable.

Moniaye said although his situation is now hopeless, he is saying this to help out other Nigerian husbands in the UK who are going through the same issue.

He also said he has tried to contact the General Overseer of the church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, but has been rebuked by protocol officers.

He described the current situation as pathetic and said the way women are portraying the image of this country to the outside world is bad.
When contacted church officials told reporters that pastor would not respond to the allegation.

Manchester police had investigated the case and their reaction read: “Inspector O’Reilly followed up the allegations you made, and on one occasion he attended the church on Hyde Road to verify your story. He spoke to the pastor, who told him that they found you to be intractable and not only did they not confirm your account, they stated that they were concerned for you and prayed for you.”

Hmm, this is serious o.

Source: http://news.naij.com/69679.html
Re: How Redeem Broke Up My 9 Years Wedding by karidad(f): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Philtrik: UK-based Nigerian Tackles Church over his Marriage Breakdown.

A Nigerian man based in the United Kingdom, Ayadi Moniaye, has blamed his failed marriage of nine years on the interference of the Jubilee Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Manchester.

Moniaye told Punch reporters that he got married in 2000 and the divorce happened in 2009, after enduring physical abuse from his wife.
He revealed that the Parish had taught women about a loophole in the UK immigration policy by abusing their spouses.

His wife was trying to entice him to attack her so to get support from the UK immigration.

He said:“Nigerian women in the UK were brainwashed by the group to abuse their husbands so they can claim their husbands’ property and exploit the UK immigration policy to their advantage.

I challenged the church, telling the coordinators of the programme that the Bible did not support such practice. Unknown to me, my wife was part of it.” Punch reports Moniaye said his wife assaulted him on many occasions, but he did not retaliate which got her frustrated. Moniaye said: “On one of such occasions, she injured me.

She later called the police to drive me out of the house. When the police got to our home, they met the children around me, consoling me, and because of what they saw, they could not drive me out of the house. After series of such unprovoked attacks, my wife admitted that she was maltreating me to get me out of the house.”
Moniaye revealed to reporters the documents detailing his ordeals in Manchester, In the documents was an accusation by his wife that he is mentally unstable.

Moniaye said although his situation is now hopeless, he is saying this to help out other Nigerian husbands in the UK who are going through the same issue.

He also said he has tried to contact the General Overseer of the church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, but has been rebuked by protocol officers.

He described the current situation as pathetic and said the way women are portraying the image of this country to the outside world is bad.
When contacted church officials told reporters that pastor would not respond to the allegation.

Manchester police had investigated the case and their reaction read: “Inspector O’Reilly followed up the allegations you made, and on one occasion he attended the church on Hyde Road to verify your story. He spoke to the pastor, who told him that they found you to be intractable and not only did they not confirm your account, they stated that they were concerned for you and prayed for you.”

Hmm, this is serious o.

Source: http://news.naij.com/69679.html
church palava
Re: How Redeem Broke Up My 9 Years Wedding by eluquenson(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nah wao undecided
so physical abuse is now part of marriage counselling in the church.
Re: How Redeem Broke Up My 9 Years Wedding by cbrass(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2014
When revelation came out that the number of redeem members gong to heaven is not up to 5 some people didn't let us hear word and when the reality stared them in the face all they could come up with is their sily slogan "IT IS WELL"

(1) (Reply)

Dark World Of Nigerian Jobless Graduates. • They Graduated 8 Years Ago / KPMG Aptitude Text 2015/2016 / Register For Oshodi Intensive Skill Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.