Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos (29962 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Many Photos From Nkiru Sylvanus' "The Voice" Film Premiere / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Uwakuwak(f): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nkiru is looking young daily
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by tandj: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nkeiru looks like a baloon.
The diff btw nollywood and hollywood is that as a producer who intend marketing her product in the later, she will first of all hit the gym.
Look sell in entertainment industry.

What actually happened to her?
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by shadrach77: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
sunnyshayne: The deputy governor is wearing canvass with native? That's an impeachable offence!

I thought I was the only one who noticed that grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by shadowwalker101: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by shizzle11(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chika Ike looking so classy, chic ageing graciously with amplified beauty cool
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Lawalemi(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
After kidnappers don demolish her totoros
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by somcherry(f): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
They all look nice smiley
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Topgainer: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Her association with politicians brought her some extra millions in earning and her association with new world Prophets introduced hybrid Christianity into her life. She could have been better without those associations regardless of whatever apparent gain they've brought her, they also destroy irredeemably leaving trails of unfulfilment in the midst of plenty
Someone may ask the meaning of hybrid Christianity, It is a combination of words of God and acts of Satan in ministrations practiced by Prophetic Herbalists
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Chuks84(m): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2014
Topgainer: Her association with politicians brought her some extra millions in earning and her association with new world Prophets introduced hybrid Christianity into her life. She could have been better without those associations regardless of whatever apparent gain they've brought her, they also destroy irredeemably leaving trails of unfulfilment in the midst of plenty
Someone may ask the meaning of hybrid Christianity, It is a combination of words of God and acts of Satan in ministrations practiced by Prophetic Herbalists

hmm...ogini kwa? nna u miss road o..
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Topgainer: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2014
Chuks84:

hmm...ogini kwa? nna u miss road o..
Are you a politician or a prophetic herbalist 'over' her life?
I am not mincing words here, those two have not helped her, she could have been better in her traditional role as an actress
I chozie details I me ka m mata, maka o buro ihe nile ka m ga e kwu ebe a.
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Ladybluecash(f): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2014
CharlieMaria: Who is she pls?
. She is KAHLAN AMNEL d confessor in LEGEND OF SEEKER
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by Aeonspark(f): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chika ike looks beautiful.
Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
What is the movie about?

Just wondering

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tboss Wins N500,000 As The Overall Winner Of House Games / Cee-cCs Sister Replies Uriel: I Never Knew How Many Demons She Has Been Fighting / Sammie Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.