Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff (20777 Views)

Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune / Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport / FG Reopens 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by olaezebala: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2014
Oga Jona sabi fall person hand sha.
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Onyiido: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2014
Soon he'll defect to another party cuz he won't last there. See how fat he is like an inflated ballon. All these political party prostitutes sef.

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by darne(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2014
2015 we are all waiting,....Shegu, awon weyray, annuofia`s ,...zaku ci ubanku`s angry angry

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by lilprinze: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2014
so cuz he said he would dump apc 4 pdp datz y fg reopened d airport smh
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Phonon: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2014
Phew!
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by zubby29(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2014
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2014
gurnam: If it's true....then the President is taking impunity to a whole new level...all in a desperate bid to win election next year.

I fear for this country post GEJ....the Northerners are taking new lessons on state use of power and they will use it to devastating effect if power ever return to them.

We've gone through this route before.....history always have a way of repeating itself.

Power will NEVER return to the North under a united Nigeria. That's a fact... And from all indications....#GEJLastPresidentOfNigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by CastleandGreen: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: Is jona d presido of naija or PDP?this mata tire mi ooo.To d extent of withdrawing soldiers frm d govt house n this is a man some goats telling us ti vote 4.Any person wey mention GEJ 2019 4 here.May d God of thunder fire d person to hell.Oloshi gbogbo.
Why wont you spill trash from your mouth? because the news did not favor the APC e-rats, if you like vote for GEJ if you like don't! come 2015 he GEJ is going back to aso rock till 2019, so hater live with it. If you people furstrate him out of office, we will sink this country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Dee60: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2014
This tyranny is growing by the day. God will save Nigeria, I believe.
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Highvotage: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2014
All these intimidation to constituted authority in the name of 2015.
No problem, ride on. someone was on that seat before, and another will be there after you even if you decide to die on the throne but that that you will point to that you did when you are not being supported will be answer for you.
We are in Nigeria, those that were singing praises for you today will still abuse you when the tune changed to somewhere else.
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Nicepoker(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2014
superior1: [size=13pt]Not even Abacha was this desperate to retain power.[/size]
if not for the tragedy that struck abacha. People lik u would have been dead long time ago
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Nicepoker(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Who cares! undecided
cos u don't know what that implies
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Nicepoker(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2014
1stola: Useless people.
Keeping killing yourselves
PDP.
see grammar

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Eneze1(f): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2014
CastleandGreen:
Why wont you spill trash from your mouth? because the news did not favor the APC e-rats, if you like vote for GEJ if you like don't! come 2015 he GEJ is going back to aso rock till 2019, so hater live with it. If you people furstrate him out of office, we will sink this country called Nigeria.

With this kind of mentality you have in regards to the bolded above this country is doomed with people like you. When something is wrong call it out whether APC or PDP. Please be objective for once

3 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by 1stola: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2014
Nicepoker: see grammar
cretin like you.
So, you don't make mistakes right?
Go and Die!
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Hade4larin: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2014
passionate88: No b the guy wey we all dey accuse say him b Boko major sponsor?... Now this is getting outta hand
How many people will you accuse of sponsoring BH? You accuse Tinubu, Buhari, Shettima, Atiku, Ali Ndume.... Una no dey tire? Take it or leave it, Pdp is the sponsor of BH.. Will you set your own house ablaze just becos u want to fight somebody? IF Yes/ No, pls change your orientation!!!!!!!!
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by BigBro(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2014
GEJ's regime is a curse to Nigeria, there is no doubt about that. If FG was serious about fighting BH, that Man (Ali Modu Sherif) should have been in detention providing useful information on how the whole mess started and those behind it.

Similarly, we are still waiting to see whether GEJ will immediately set up a commission of Inquiry involving the international community and civil society groups home and abroad to investigate the activities of BH including their sponsors as requested by the APC instead of playing blame games to shy away from doing the needful.

This regime has a lot of skeletons in their cupboard, we pray they will soon be exposed. the bloodshed is toooooooooo much.

3 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by LET4U: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2014
ofenmanucom:

Power will NEVER return to the North under a united Nigeria. That's a fact... And from all indications....#GEJLastPresidentOfNigeria
Amen uncountable terms. 4yr inf. North have nothing to regret if dis country divide, so let d con3 divide today pls.
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Etruth: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2014
Vikky014: Honestly i dnt wnt dis shettima in Pdp,hw can bokoharam founder go to ruling party?wht for?*sad*
Its Ali Modu Sherriff, not Shettima
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by simpleseyi: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2014
ifeelgood: I'm beginning to be affraid that GEJ may become another Abacha, Gadaffi, Taylor and Mugabe put together. GEJ has backslided!!!

We are waiting and preparing for him and his PDP, he will end up like Abacha, Gadaffi and Saddam Hussein. Just keep watching.

3 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by 1stola: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2014
aryzgreat: Trash written by supporter of APC sympathiser!

Sai Gwudluck twenty pipteen! 2015
Cretin
Sai GOATLUCK till u get sense.
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by 1stola: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2014
CastleandGreen:
Which fools are the "we" you're referring to?
You must be a môron
GEJ TILL UNA GET SENSE!
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by wickyyolo: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2014
I will never vote for APC nor Jonathan. They're all criminals. JonathAn is now vexing me.
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by uo067: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2014
Its not fair to say d least...D Airport shud b closed to all n opened to all weneva de decide to open it. Dis tactics is too obvious
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by kokoA(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2014
ofenmanucom:

You are a child. Keep dreaming.
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Bigsteveg(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2014
1stola: ..
what is the meaning of all this nonsense?

ROTFL.......everybody dey fight for front page grin grin
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by Alexk2(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2014
slimmy05:
These dudes don't deserve any security agents, they
should walk like the ordinary men. They embezzle and spend security
votes allocated to their states thereby making life unbearable for its
citizens. The little security we have they share amongst themselves.
Imagine "Dozens of soldiers led by garrison commander", it wouldn't be
needed if they had utilized the security votes wisely.

I pray for peace in the north, I pray for love between Muslims and
Christians, I pray for love between Yorubas and Igbos.

Long live Nigeria.

to think that the security men were withdrawn from a sitting governor is more worrisome...this is why i hate nigeria politics; full of bitterness on excessive hunger for power....may God save our dear country from bad leaders who don't mean well for the masses

2 Likes

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by aryzgreat: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2014
1stola:
Cretin
Sai GOATLUCK till u get sense.

Ur papa = GOAT

Ur mama= Muturu COW

You = SHEEP!

1diotuuuuuu!
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by BetaThings: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2014
aryzgreat: Trash written by supporter of APC sympathiser!

Sai Gwudluck twenty pipteen! 2015

Now the man who founded Boko Haram is now in PDP where he rightly belongs!

1 Like

Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by jakiedudu(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2014
Anti GEJ forces using the media to mislead gullibles on Nairaland. When AMS was in APC, U supporters of APC said nothing about him being a terrorist. Now that he defects to PDP he's now a terrorist? I never knew APC had so much terorist in their fold.
Re: FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff by 1stola: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2014
aryzgreat:

My papa = Dog

My mama= biïtch

Me = Morôn

I am sick and confused
I think I need a psychiatrist
I know all that before.
I recommend yaba left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee / Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos / What's The Usefulness Of A University Certificate In The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.