Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again (44614 Views)

Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) / Meet Cigarette Smoking Toddler Who Gave Up His 40 Sticks-a-day Habit For Food / Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by mencade5(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
g
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by globatop: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
@agbabisusan
So ladies too can scam, old trick, try another one.
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by ogbongenet: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
pls house dtn listen to dt bitch Agbabisusan dt said u shld send ur recharge card pin to particalar noba,is a total scam..check d nomba very wel its an MTN nomba.just remove d first 3 nomba...Alert
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
If na naija e happen, Nollywood go don act film with am titled "The Toddler who Dies Again"(Mr. Ibu will be the father, Mama G the mother and my landlord's daughter the girl) lipsrsealed
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by majamajic(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
@Mtn guy, the number that we will send the msg to will definitely see the card numbers and will be loading or reselling them, its a scam . People should beware !!!
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by DesChyko: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
Such torture to her family.. May God grant them fortitude to bear the loss...again.
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Vivipop(f): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
End shall never wonder shocked
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
190theclown: if na naija evil forest straight
lols guy i no fi laf abeg
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Burnaaboi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
She wud wake up bak
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hmmmm....God called her home.... RIP lil one
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by IYANGBALI: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
She only came back to pick her toys

1 Like

Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by obidiegwujane10(f): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
may her gentle soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
hensben: r.i.p to her

its better for her to return now,before she starts battling for salvation, the world is wicked.
So what you still waiting 4? Join her nw!

1 Like

Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
jjwaterfalls: ITs Either she was in coma and d hlth personnEl didn't confirm propErly or it jst wasn't her tym to go.
Do You Believe In Miracle??

1 Like

Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Bigzig(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
eleojo23: She's a fighter.
eleojo how do you know she's a fighter?
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by hensben(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
YoungDaNaval: So what you still waiting 4? Join her nw!
common sense is not common..smh.
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by himclfgud(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
She dey die small small wink......RIP if you are truly dead cry
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by jericco1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Quite unfazed by the latest development, afterall she was ''clinically'' dead and not ''naturally'' you can't cheat nature you know...
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Bigzig(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
majamajic: @Mtn guy, the number that we will send the msg to will definitely see the card numbers and will be loading or reselling them, its a scam . People should beware !!!
Grab it bro
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Soo sad for d family esp d dad who tot his daughter was sent bak to him only to have her snatched bak by d cold hands of death. Hmmmm case of sorrow turned joy turned sorrow again. RIP child
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by joshrare(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dear NL(s)
I need your help/assistance on this project topic; the role of infrastructure on national development( power sector)
Just the questionnaire aspect plz, I can handle the other areas. Plz help its urgent
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by larrymoore(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
God knows best 0
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Nicepoker(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
hensben: r.i.p to her

its better for her to return now,before she starts battling for salvation, the world is wicked.
why didn't u follow that same path
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
hensben: common sense is not common..smh.
SHUT UP!!!
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by zurine(f): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
wow
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by hensben(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
YoungDaNaval: SHUT UP!!!
No! you sir should shut d' f'k up for been unreasonable
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by hensben(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nicepoker: why didn't u follow that same path
i wish i could then but i am already here n made life mistake so i have to battle for salvation.
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by roxell120(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
atimes i wonder wat really goes out of this body that renders the body motionless. My religion doesnt even help matters in exlaining the mysery.i dont even trust my doctor friends argument.supreme being i want to hear ur voice on dis mata.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Permanent Cure For Erectile Dysfunction / Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man / Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.