Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Is Pawpaw(chinedu Ikedieze) Married? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Pawpaw(chinedu Ikedieze) Married? (4685 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze And Charles Inojie Pose For A Selfie / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pawpaw(chinedu Ikedieze) Married? by ashleign: 2:02am On Oct 10, 2008
I heard he got married and who was it?

And no clowns please angry
Re: Is Pawpaw(chinedu Ikedieze) Married? by jennykadri: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2008
come ,is it now aki u r inlove wt?i tot it was kanu
Re: Is Pawpaw(chinedu Ikedieze) Married? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2008
ashleign:

I heard he got married and who was it?
it seems like u love him grin grin
Re: Is Pawpaw(chinedu Ikedieze) Married? by ifihearam: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
If she loves him nkor?the girls he sleeps around with is she better of than them?well for your information,he is not married,he only did his bithday at White House sometimes ago but the press said it was an engagement bash,but thats not true,the lady with him is his girlfriend and not his wife yet.

I remember the dressing code that day was only WHITE DRESSES(witness)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Striker, Theo Walcott Marries Childhood Sweetheart In Fairytale Wedding. / WOW! How Students Rushed Don Jazzy During Davido`s Graduation (photos) / Biography Of Muhammadu Buhari / Life History / President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.