Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola (1294 Views)

7 Amazing Things Sanitary Pads Are Used For.(PIC) / Shortest Speech By CEO Of Coca-cola..........................#priceless / Amazing Things Babies Do In The Womb (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by shevon: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2014
1- DEFROSTING A WINDSHIELD
For those of you staying in regions where there is snow: When winter comes you know what else is coming, icey roads and frosted windsheilds. Pour a can of coke over the windshield and watch the whole window frost disappear.

2- JELLYFISH STING
We've all heard that when you get stung by a jelly fish, to either get someone to pee on it or do it yourself. Well thats a myth and whats not a myth is pouring Coca Cola, and the pain will be relieved almost instantaneous (if only Will Smith knew this, he would not have died in the movie 7 Pounds. lol... na joke I dey o)

3- HAIR CURLING
Is it impossible for you to have curly hair? Open a can of cola out and leave it overnight, the next day pour it over your hair and rinse after a few minutes. Viola!!! (all the gals in the house, this is not enough reason for you to deprive Iya Risika that small money she would get from washing and setting)

4- SKUNK SMELL
Anytime you go camping this is definitely one of our worries is to be sprayed by a skunk, and knowing how harsh the spray can be. Pour a big bottle of Coca Cola all over you and wait at least 5-10 minutes for it to sink into the skin, then rinse off. you will smell fresh. (Good thing we don't have them in this side of the world, I would hate to waste my N70 on this)

5- DIRTY LAUNDRY
f the kids or you went fishing and you have that strong fish smell that is impossible to get out, pour some cola on the clothes before putting them into the wash , wait 15 minutes and wash, you will notice how fresh the clothes smell after.

6- WINDOW CLEANER
Coca cola contains citric acid which is just right for cleaning grease and dust off windows. Just get a cloth, pour some coke on there and start cleaning you will be amazing at how easy the dirt comes off. Keep in mind people drink this stuff on a daily.

7- TOILETTE CLEANER
If you have a lot of build up in and around your toilette, pour coca cola all over the dirty area and wait a good 15 minutes and watch the gunk spread away from the clean part. Grab a cloth and wipe away

8- SOOTHE YOUR PAW
When your pet gets older and their feet start to ware, their paws start to hurt a lot so get a glass bottle of cola and let their paws soak for 20 minutes, they will feel much better.

9- PESTICIDE
If you have a pesticide problem, have half cut open cans and put them around your yard, the sugar will attract the pesticides, while the acid will kill them. save a good bill on pest control.

10- CAR BATTERY CRUD
The crud that accumulates around the terminal and wires of the battery gets thick and grimey, water and cleaning products might not work so well, so grab a cloth and pour some coca cola on there and watch the dirt be swept.

Have you a splendid day!

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by obi4eze(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2014
Nice post. Thanks.
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2014
shevon:
3- HAIR CURLING
Is it impossible for you to have curly hair? Open a can of cola out and leave it overnight, the next day pour it over your hair and rinse after a few minutes. Viola!!! (all the gals in the house, this is not enough reason for you to deprive Iya Risika that small money she would get from washing and setting)

This one is not for nigerian women o!

nice post in all
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by shevon: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2014
^^ lol... Who told you? It can be done on Brazilian Hair joor
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
bestestgirl:
This one is not for nigerian women o!

nice post in all
lolme I will still try it wink

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please do and then post the pic
cheesy cheesy
you know how Albert Einstein's hair looks ba? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by crackhaus: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Apart from soothing the paws of pets, I'd rather stick with drinking my coca-cola... thank you very much.
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by TV01(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
...and people drink this

TV
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by MARKone(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
^^^ am tell'n u.
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
bestestgirl: Please do and then post the pic
cheesy cheesy
you know how Albert Einstein's hair looks ba? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
shocked grin
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by ahnie: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
kulyie: lolme I will still try it wink

are you the damsel in this foto?
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by ahnie: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
my hair is very long......natural
I would have tried it....but my oga at the top go spark.
nice tips@op please would it also work in the arms....cus I am also hairy there.
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
If symptoms consists after two days, consult your doctor grin
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by shevon: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
ahnie: @op please would it also work in the arms....cus I am also hairy there.
Nne, I don't know about the hair on the hand thing o.
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by ihedinobi2: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2014
How strong exactly is the human stomach again?
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by cococandy(f): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2014
Very strong I tell you
ihedinobi2: How strong exactly is the human stomach again?
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Coca-cola by Mendo007(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
shevon: 1- DEFROSTING A WINDSHIELD
For those of you staying in regions where there is snow: When winter comes you know what else is coming, icey roads and frosted windsheilds. Pour a can of coke over the windshield and watch the whole window frost disappear.

2- JELLYFISH STING
We've all heard that when you get stung by a jelly fish, to either get someone to pee on it or do it yourself. Well thats a myth and whats not a myth is pouring Coca Cola, and the pain will be relieved almost instantaneous (if only Will Smith knew this, he would not have died in the movie 7 Pounds. lol... na joke I dey o)

3- HAIR CURLING

4- SKUNK SMELL
Anytime you go camping this is definitely one of our worries is to be sprayed by a skunk, and knowing how harsh the spray can be. Pour a big bottle of Coca Cola all over you and wait at least 5-10 minutes for it to sink into the skin, then rinse off. you will smell fresh. (Good thing we don't have them in this side of the world, I would hate to waste my N70 on this)

5- DIRTY LAUNDRY
f the kids or you went fishing and you have that strong fish smell that is impossible to get out, pour some cola on the clothes before putting them into the wash , wait 15 minutes and wash, you will notice how fresh the clothes smell after.

6- WINDOW CLEANER
Coca cola contains citric acid which is just right for cleaning grease and dust off windows. Just get a cloth, pour some coke on there and start cleaning you will be amazing at how easy the dirt comes off. Keep in mind people drink this stuff on a daily.

7- TOILETTE CLEANER
If you have a lot of build up in and around your toilette, pour coca cola all over the dirty area and wait a good 15 minutes and watch the gunk spread away from the clean part. Grab a cloth and wipe away

8- SOOTHE YOUR PAW
When your pet gets older and their feet start to ware, their paws start to hurt a lot so get a glass bottle of cola and let their paws soak for 20 minutes, they will feel much better.

9- PESTICIDE
If you have a pesticide problem, have half cut open cans and put them around your yard, the sugar will attract the pesticides, while the acid will kill them. save a good bill on pest control.

10- CAR BATTERY CRUD
The crud that accumulates around the terminal and wires of the battery gets thick and grimey, water and cleaning products might not work so well, so grab a cloth and pour some coca cola on there and watch the dirt be swept.

Have you a splendid day!

(1) (Reply)

When Being Next Of Kin Fails To Save Widows. / ??? / Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.