Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice (3295 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? / Comment Pls: She Returns Everything I Have Given Her After We Break Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2014
Dear NL,there is dis my friend who has been datin dis guy for d past three yrs but didn't love d guy dat much,she's only goin out wit him bcus he takes care of her needs and spend much on her,so last year she went for service and met dis carin and lovin guy they both fell in love with each oda,meanwhile she was still datin d oda guy n also collctin moni frm him for sum of her expense.she and d corper guy love their self and spent the whole service year 2gether. AFter service they both still communicate very much and still av dat love feelins btwn them., the chick is older dan d coper guy wit 4yrs and one day she asked the coper guy if he would like to marry her the corper guy told her dat he would love to marry her but d age diff is too much dat he won't like to marry sumone dat is oda than him dat much buh he loves her vry much.
The corper guy is still unemploy and still scoutin for job.
Now the oda guy is pannin to marry her buh she don't like him 4 marriage tinz and dis chick is nt gettin any younger
Note:the dis guy loves her very very much buh she dosnt love the guy, she only love him bcus of d moni and he is carin..

Would u advice her to marry d guy or she should nt? Matured mind required plllllssssss
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by raziboi(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2014
collecting money only........sum pple think lyk fish

4 yrs...is 2much nah.....
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by mencade5(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2014
dytbabe: no. Continue to follow the corper guy until you clock 45 years.

*my people, ladies are very senseless and foolish. A guy dieing and loving you, readint to marry you and you are here doing selection*

my God will not allow the corper guy to marry an old lady like you. And also may God provide a good lady for the first guy so that he will dump you.

#beetches are always beetches all the time.

6 Likes

Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2014
She better free herself from both men. No need to manage anybody life is too sweet for that nonsense and one day she will meet a man who will make her heart sing and they will be right for each other all she needs is believe in herself that she will get it right.
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by dytbabe: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5:
*my people, guys are very senseless and foolish. A lady dying and loving you, ready to be ur wife and worship the ground u walk on and you are here doing selection*

Men will always be beetches, I mean always
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by mencade5(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2014
dytbabe: i am a prostitutes i fvck up to hundred men in a month. Call me a biiitch and you are right. If you need free 5ex, call me on 09041235786
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by dytbabe: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=mencade5][/quote]

Mad man
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by mencade5(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2014
dytbabe:

Mad man
grin grin grin grin
yeye girl...tell me you missed me and i will understand. Well world cup is over, i returned from brazil yesterday via Virgin Atlantic Airways.

Send me your bank account number let me send you something. tongue

1 Like

Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by dytbabe: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=mencade5][/quote]

grin grin grin grin
Motherrrrfucker ni bobo yi mehn
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by dytbabe: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: yeye girl...tell me you missed me and i will understand. Well world cup is over, i returned from brazil yesterday via Virgin Atlantic Airways.

Send me your bank account number let me send you something. tongue

Ashunu
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by mencade5(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
dytbabe:

grin grin grin grin
Motherrrrfucker ni bobo yi mehn
grin grin grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue
biiiiittttch ni baby yi mehn

cool cool cool
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2014
andromida: She better free herself from both men. No need to manage anybody life is too sweet for that nonsense and one day she will meet a man who will make her heart sing and they will be right for each other all she needs is believe in herself that she will get it right.
she is 28 dis year, don't u tink she is nt gettin any yonger?
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by hannintin: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2014
Pls dear go for d other guy dat s ready. For marriage luv grows day by day,jst forget abt dat copper guy cos he will later go after d younger ladies he really want

1 Like

Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2014
hannintin: Pls dear go for d other guy dat s ready. For marriage luv grows day by day,jst forget abt dat copper guy cos he will later go after d younger ladies he really want
dats a gud advice
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2014
justineu: she is 28 dis year, don't u tink she is nt gettin any yonger?

Age is scaring her?

The Corper will not marry her. If she stays with him he will continue enjoying her until he gets a good job then he will tell her but i told you i won't marry you. So what is she still hanging around him for when marriage is her goal.

The other guy she does not like him so what does she plan to do in the marriage with him? She will live with him day in day out. she won't see him once in a while but everyday can she bear it?

I know this are the thoughts running through her mind 28 is scary just two years to thirty what if she does not meet anyone, a bird in hand is better than millions in the bush,all her mates are getting married etc etc. This is the kind of thinking that has made people marry for the wrong reasons and spend the rest of their lives regretting.

Being single at 28,29,30 and above is not a death sentence.

Being single is a time to find out what you really want from life and keeping her focus on these men who are of no use to her will keep her distracted and she will not face reality that none of them are the man for her. So she should free the men, find herself and learn to live life happily even when alone there is too much to life than managing any man or letting any one manage you. She needs to believe in herself.

And 28 is still young tell her not to panic only Believe.

All the best to your friend.

1 Like

Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2014
andromida:

Age is scaring her?

The Corper will not marry her. If she stays with him he will continue enjoying her until he gets a good job then he will tell her but i told you i won't marry you. So what is she still hanging around him for when marriage is her goal.

The other guy she does not like him so what does she plan to do in the marriage with him? She will live with him day in day out. she won't see him once in a while but everyday can she bear it?

I know this are the thoughts running through her mind 28 is scary just two years to thirty what if she does not meet anyone, a bird in hand is better than millions in the bush,all her mates are getting married etc etc. This is the kind of thinking that has made people marry for the wrong reasons and spend the rest of their lives regretting.

Being single at 28,29,30 and above is not a death sentence.

Being single is a time to find out what you really want from life and keeping her focus on these men who are of no use to her will keep her distracted and she will not face reality that none of them are the man for her. So she should free the men, find herself and learn to live life happily even when alone there is too much to life than managing any man or letting any one manage you. She needs to believe in herself.

And 28 is still young tell her not to panic only Believe.

All the best to your friend.
nice one though
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by zeb04(f): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Copper guy just want sex kapish

undecided why shld she marry someone she dosnt love.
What is the big deal in being 28?
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by Bwaal(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2014
justineu: Dear NL,there is dis my friend who has been datin dis guy for d past three yrs but didn't love d guy dat much,she's only goin out wit him bcus he takes care of her needs and spend much on her,so last year she went for service and met dis carin and lovin guy they both fell in love with each oda,meanwhile she was still datin d oda guy n also collctin moni frm him for sum of her expense.she and d corper guy love their self and spent the whole service year 2gether. AFter service they both still communicate very much and still av dat love feelins btwn them., the chick is older dan d coper guy wit 4yrs and one day she asked the coper guy if he would like to marry her the corper guy told her dat he would love to marry her but d age diff is too much dat he won't like to marry sumone dat is oda than him dat much buh he loves her vry much.
Now the oda guy is pannin to marry her buh she don't like him 4 marriage tinz and dis chick is nt gettin any younger
Note:the dis guy loves her very very much buh she dosnt love the guy, she only love him bcus of d moni and he is carin..

Would u advice her to marry d guy or she should nt? Matured mind required plllllssssss

aw is she planing to free the good samarittan after 3good years
its over?
i never love??
am sorry i av gotten another lovin dude ??
or i will return all the goodies u gave moi mtcheeeww

ur friend is weyrey ashawo ole ole akoshibero

ANYWAY

karma is on his way
pls dont hesitate to give us full jist wen another dude PROMISE HER MARRIAGE den chop her ponmo nd free

iru kiru obe gbegiri

2 Likes

Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Bwaal:

aw is she planing to free the good samarittan after 3good years
its over?
i never love??
am sorry i av gotten another lovin dude ??
or i will return all the goodies u gave moi mtcheeeww

ur friend is weyrey ashawo ole ole akoshibero

ANYWAY

karma is on his way
pls dont hesitate to give us full jist wen another dude PROMISE HER MARRIAGE den chop her ponmo nd free

iru kiru obe gbegiri
u harsh ooo grin
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by Bwaal(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2014
justineu: u harsh ooo grin
buh datz,the fact
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2014
zeb04: Copper guy just want sex kapish

undecided why shld she marry someone she dosnt love.
What is the big deal in being 28?

frm wat she has been tellin me I don't tink d corper guy is meetin her bcus of sex, d corpa luv her buh nt willin to marry her bcus of age diff
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Bwaal: buh datz,the fact
buh do u expect her to marry sumone she dosnt love?
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by Bwaal(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2014
justineu: buh do u expect her to marry sumone she dosnt love?
ikun je ogede ikun redi

my question is why is she still in the relationship for 3years

what makes her nt to love the dude asin wat re the tinz she dislike abt im let her tell us

buh justinue mark my work the number1 reason will b the guy is nt educated
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by Naavah(f): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2014
You girls give other girls bd names. Continue. Infact tell her polyandry is allowed

1 Like

Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Naavah: You girls give other girls bd names. Continue. Infact tell her polyandry is allowed
I don't expect u to talk dis way..just give a nice advice..she's a follow girl like buh confuse alittle
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by Naavah(f): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2014
justineu: I don't expect u to talk dis way..just give a nice advice..she's a follow girl like buh confuse alittle
Babe if that guy of 3yrs wwas ur blood brother..................I rest my case. I'm sorry bt I don't know how to give advice.
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Bwaal: ikun je ogede ikun redi

my question is why is she still in the relationship for 3years

what makes her nt to love the dude asin wat re the tinz she dislike abt im let her tell us

buh justinue mark my work the number1 reason will b the guy is nt educated
grin I don't think so...she said she has tried several ways to love d guy buh its nt workin..though, d guy is a business man and very comfortable for dat matta
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by Omojuwagem(f): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
The lady should give herself time 2 really figure out whom she wanted without being sentimental.whats the point going out with someone you cant marry and toying with each other's feelings.for info on surviving a heartbreak visit www./iid-670352926
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Omojuwagem: The lady should give herself time 2 really figure out whom she wanted without being sentimental.whats the point going out with someone you cant marry and toying with each other's feelings.for info on surviving a heartbreak visit www./iid-670352926
ok,dats nice
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by justineu(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Guys she really nid help
Re: She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice by baralatie(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
justineu: Dear NL,there is dis my friend who has been datin dis guy for d past three yrs but didn't love d guy dat much,she's only goin out wit him bcus he takes care of her needs and spend much on her,so last year she went for service and met dis carin and lovin guy they both fell in love with each oda,meanwhile she was still datin d oda guy n also collctin moni frm him for sum of her expense.she and d corper guy love their self and spent the whole service year 2gether. AFter service they both still communicate very much and still av dat love feelins btwn them., the chick is older dan d coper guy wit 4yrs and one day she asked the coper guy if he would like to marry her the corper guy told her dat he would love to marry her but d age diff is too much dat he won't like to marry sumone dat is oda than him dat much buh he loves her vry much.

time bomb relationship!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? / Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. / She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.