Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You (4553 Views)

Letter From A Father-Pastor Tony Rapu To His Son / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! / Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by crackhaus: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

What the purpose again? You mind telling me.? I asked again, are you the rofo rofo?
I don't even know what 'rofo rofo' means Chilli, honestly..
But I'm glad my first comment got to you, we cool...

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by crackhaus: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
cococandy: I'm sure he must have been preaching to the women for long.
All the pastors do.
Everyone has 15 rules for women to be good wives

Nobody ever has one for guys who want to be good husbands
Everyone remembers wives should submit
No one remembers that husbands should HONOR their wives.
grin
You see?
No one remembers? Aren't you stretching a little bit too much?

But these new generation pastors like women sha, True story. grin
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by tpia1: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
thorpido:
sometimes people need to be taught.You know faith commeth by hearing.

I think everyone is reading from the same bible.

How long do they need to keep on being reminded of the same thing, is this a case of ever learning and never knowing?
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
crackhaus:
I don't even know what 'rofo rofo' means Chilli, honestly..
But I'm glad my first comment got to you, we cool...
Me neither. A word I got from your boys here.

Got to me?. You knew you were going personal and I will make sure I go that trend with you. Next time talk stick to the topic or we make it personal if you wanna go down that route . Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by MARKone(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
your wife has the power to set the direction of your entire life

This just sums it all up, it is within her power to make or mare you.

So let's keep our wives happy grin grin

Pastor Sir, we are eagerly expecting that of our wives, I hope we will be able to finish reading it, and lord, give us the wisdom to understand them it.

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by thorpido(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
tpia1:

I think everyone is reading fro
m th
e same bible.

How long do they need to keep on being
reminded of the same thing, is this a case of ever learning and never knowing?
Sadly some never learn.
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by bukatyne(f): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
edwife:

That is what is needed in today society,the church as well as parents need to teach both women and men about marriage.They both have the same contribution to make in order to have a successful union.

It is simple,give and receive.

God help us

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by vicoson(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
tpia1: Any man who has to depend on others to tell him before he knows and practices the biblical standard of marriage which essentially states love your neighbour as yourself, will soon know what's up.
why any man and not any man or woman? And what is going to happen if he does not? Do not start what you cannot finish. Marriage is not war front and is not by force.
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by tpia1: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
abi o ya were ni?

did you read the thread title or your ancestral enemies are doing a number on your head?

you threaten me again here and God will handle you.
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by vicoson(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
tpia1: abi o ya were ni?

did you read the thread title or your ancestral enemies are doing a number on your head?

you threaten me again here and see where you land yourself.
threaten you? Am I your husband? I meant to say there is no need for competition in marriage. Everybody should be ready to play their role well. If you need a perfect man to submit to, marry Jesus.
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by tpia1: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
vicoson: threaten you? Am I your husband? I meant to say there is no need for competition in marriage. Everybody should be ready to play their role well. If you need a perfect man to submit to, marry Jesus.

like i pointed out, your ancestral enemies are doing a number on your head.
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by vicoson(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
tpia1:

like i pointed out, your ancestral enemies are doing a number on your head.
Retard
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by tpia1: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
vicoson: my mother and father are retards

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

Where did this cockroach come out from? undecided

Learn to speak when you are spoken to. Right now Go and sit down one place. When I have your time I come for you. Till then, wait in the gaddam line for your turn.

Fvcking rofo rofo.

Hahaha. slowpoke. They are married to wretched men yet they come online to call others names. What an imp!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
crackhaus:
gringrin

Do you know I was actually planning to go this route in my reply? I had typed something like this, but deleted it cos I believe that if she's intelligent, she would already get the point I was making...so there was no need to add spice to the already scented stew.
Don't mind these ruffians. Mature women don't call others names, it's these ill bred, ghetto raised hos who think it's cool throwing around gutter language. My husband is not your mate indeed, that waste pipe. Rofo rofo indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
STICK TO THE TOPIC OOOOO MARRIED MEN!!! UNA COUNSEL FROM PASTOR DON COME. MAKE UNA HEAR WORD OOOOO. Read and Leaaaaaarrrrrn!!! No be only women need counselling oooooooo. Drop your Egos and learn!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Erm check the frequency of the submission messages and that of the honor message.
You'll see it's no exaggeration.

Do some guys even understand what honor means? When they are busy trying to use the submission verse to oppress their wives forgetting that honor is even a bigger task than submission.

They love us?
We love them too grin grin lol
crackhaus:
No one remembers? Aren't you stretching a little bit too much?

But these new generation pastors like women sha, True story. grin
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gaggi:
Hahaha. slowpoke. They are married to wretched men yet they come online to call others names. What an imp!

They are married to wretched men indeed. You wish. You have nothing to contribute but to carry your frustrated self in here. What a loser. Only my cat food will feed your whole family. Frustrated frog.

Come clean my shoes classified id1ot. Rofo rofo like you.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
All the enemies of progress. Holy ghost fire ! Burn the morafuckers .

Hediot jobs to monitor people online. You go monitor tire. Frustrated gaggi. Jealousy . Suffer ahead go kill you o.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Any other frogs again smiley.
Line up let Me take you 1 by 1.

Anama shobiri

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

They are married to wretched men indeed. You wish. You have nothing to contribute but to carry your frustrated self in here. What a loser. Only my cat food will feed your whole family. Frustrated frog.

Come clean my shoes classified id1ot. Rofo rofo like you.
By their fruits we know them. Ur cat food indeed. Empty barrel they say...
Get some class, u simpleton. Low life, ghetto ho.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gaggi:
By their fruits we know them. Ur cat food indeed. Empty barrel they say...
Get some class, u simpleton. Low life, ghetto ho.

Hungry dog.
You want a bone ?

Take this remnant. You go soon quench . Last supper

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gaggi the hungry nicca.

Do you want some more? grin

Afo nshi. Nairaland classy babe with empty stomach and scary looking weave.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
She goat, are you gone? "Winches" flying around . Imbe like you . I dont blame your mother of ho that gave birth to you with diff fathers. Alika.

Ashowo 10naira. Like mother like daughter.
Gaggi the Blood sucking demon. Come and suck blood .

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce: She goat, are you gone? "Winches" flying around . Imbe like you . I dont blame your mother of ho that gave birth to you with diff fathers. Alika.

Ashowo 10naira. Like mother like daughter.
Gaggi the Blood sucking demon. Come and suck blood .
Hahaha. I'm a man u slowpoke. Ten times better than the miscreant u are calling a a husband. I'm bored already. Keep ranting, i'm off to engage in more productive things. Good night hoodrat, it was fun pushing ur stinking buttons.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gaggi:
Hahaha. I'm a man u slowpoke. Ten times better than the miscreant u are calling a a husband. I'm bored already. Keep ranting, i'm off to engage in more productive things. Good night hoodrat, it was fun pushing ur stinking buttons.

Eh, so you are a man . Kikikik. The worst even. Rofo rofo. Clear conscience fears no accusation. Rofo rofo men are no men. When they call men out, you too will come out.
Wonders shall never end.
Gaggi the rofo rofo.
productive things indeed. Jobless nicca like you. Who give you work. Ogwu aja man. Bread and Pepsi for dinner. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by crackhaus: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:
Me neither. A word I got from your boys here.

Got to me?. You knew you were going personal and I will make sure I go that trend with you. Next time talk stick to the topic or we make it personal if you wanna go down that route . Thanks
Unfortunately for you, no amount of personal attacks from faceless people like you online really make me bat an eyelid.
I don't take NL that seriously to be affected by personal attacks...you know why? because I see people like you as unintelligible, you would never dare insult anyone to their face in real life as you do here without ducking for cover.

Look at you throwing threats around and ranting on and on...you must really have an over-inflated sense of self presuming to tell me what to do next time, you're a joker woman.

I will keep calling you out to make my point with you whenever I deem it necessary...you're nothing but bandwidth to me.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
crackhaus:
Unfortunately for you, no amount of personal attacks from faceless people like you online really make me bat an eyelid.
I don't take NL that seriously to be affected by personal attacks...you know why? because I see people like you as unintelligible, you would never dare insult anyone to their face in real life as you do here without ducking for cover.
Look at you throwing threats around oooooooo and ranting on and on...you must really have an over-inflated sense of yourself presuming to tell me what to do next time, you're a joker woman.
I will keep calling you out to make my point with you whenever I deem it necessary...you're nothing but bandwidth to me.
Go ahead. Your mouth. You can think of me whatever you wish. I don't even know you exist not to talk of classifying you. I'm sure you are glad I responded to you. Enjoy while it last. Only a faceless forum would you dare stand in my presence and address me. Like I said, your mouth. Na only una dey Waka come meet me. What does that tell you ?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Back to topic, real men will note few points down and work on it while rofo rofos sees nothing because their lives are so messed up right from childhood. no amount of training will change it. Might take special deliverance to change their status.

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by pickabeau1: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nice from the pastor ...You have a point though....

You should see TD Jakes preaching and how the women nod their heads...
crackhaus:
I would be surprised if he (the pastor) comes up with one for women.
Most of these new generation pastors are very woman-friendly, no offence meant but they like women no be small. grin

I can just imagine ladies chanting 'ride on pastor' from the audience when he preaches.
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by TV01(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
pickabeau1: Nice from the pastor ...You have a point though....

You should see TD Jakes preaching and how the women nod their heads...

2 Timothy 3:6 NKJV
For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts...

TV

**not all and not everything, but pretty much**
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by pickabeau1: 12:45am On Jul 16, 2014
hmmm... deep

TV01:
2 Timothy 3:6 NKJV
For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts...
TV
**not all and not everything, but pretty much**

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? / I Mistakenly Slept With My Wife’s Twin And She Didn’t Even Speak Out To Stop Me / Two Wives, One Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.