Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why Is The 'cache' Method Not Working - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is The 'cache' Method Not Working (431 Views)

Police Seize Arms Cache, Foil Bank Attack In Rivers – Commissioner / Kano Arms Cache Belongs To Hezbollah — DSS / Police Discover Another Cache Of Arms In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The 'cache' Method Not Working by jam04(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2014
SEUN you said we could get out lost threads by using the cache feature on google. i did that and when i hit the enter button, the result i got was error 404.. which is url not found!!!. can you pls let me know whats wrong? when NL was restored and i tried this, it worked and dont know why it is not working now?

this is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1674635/cat-fish-enthusiast-farmer-come

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls' Families Reject Presidential Meeting, Jonathan Blames Opposition / Mukina Open This Thread! / How Did You Come To Know Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.