Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. (1520 Views)

Lai Mohammed Enjoys Push-Up Exercise With Army Officers (Photos) / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers / Picture Of The First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by Kingspin(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2014
I Led the Attack that Killed Army
Officers, Free My Men & I Will
Bring Back Your Girls – Shekau
The heartless leader of the Boko
Haram terrorist group Abubakar
Shekau has threatened he would
continue to keep the Chibok
schoolgirls in captivity until the
federal government of Nigeria
release his men currently in the
various detention facilities
across the country.
Shekau, who appeared in the 15-
minute-long video fully kitted in
military fatigue with a black
band wrapped on his head and
an AK 47 rifle hanging across his
bulletproof-covered chest, read
his message from a spiral bound
document, where he made
shocking statements.
Shekau said he personally led the
last Sunday’s attack on the
military barracks in Damboa that
led to the death of several
soldiers and policemen, among
them a lieutenant-colonel and a
divisional police officer (DPO).
In his words: “We have
recovered several arms from the
Damboa military base attack
including armored tanks and
Kalashnikov rifles.(Pointing at
the stolen arms) Look at what
God has given us free of charge;
we filled our vans with
ammunition like sands. This is
what is called religion and
worship. (singing) I am a trouble
to the people of the west,
Nigerians and a good news to
the believers).”
Delivering his message in Arabic,
Hausa and a spice of his native
language, Kanuri, the terror
kingpin appeared happy and
confident as he often interjected
his message with cynic leers,
song and even dancing.
According to Leadership, he said
his group was responsible for
the bombing in Abuja shopping
plaza, Kano, Jos, Konduga (Borno
State) and the recent blast in
Lagos which the security sources
said was a fire disaster.
The hoodlum also eulogized
some recognized terrorist
organizations’ leaders in the
Middle East, whom he said are
his comrades in struggle and
jihadist brethren.Standing in
front of four armoured tanks
seized from Nigerian soldiers
and surrounded by armed men
with hoods on their faces,
Shekau took some dance steps.
Part of Shekau’s message reads:
“Nigerians are saying that
BringBackOurGirls, and we are
telling Jonathan to bring back
our arrested warriors, our army
(laughing). The Miyetti Allah too
is talking. Let them bring back
our own soldiers or no
BringBackOurGirls. (speaking in
faulty English and ostensibly to
President Jonathan) Tell me who
you are; I am reading the Quran,
and you are reading the
constitution; I am reading the
rules and regulations of the
Quran, and you are doing that of
the constitution, the book of
Lord Lugard, the book of Tafawa
Balewa.
The video ended with the
apparently deranged murderer
raising an AK-47 rifle with one
hand and firing into the air
severally using the rapid action
mode.
www.vanguardngr.com
Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2014
So this useless man even went to NIGERIA ARMY BARRACK (if really he was there o) and succeeded in his plan, cha not fair o, and them say anyone that sees or can give useful information that will lead to his capture will be rewarded, yet none of our army fit nail am for their own house, he even take away army weapons, not fair @ all.....

Anyway shekau abi shakara whichever one ur name be, if u know say u get mind, come my domain, if I no go nail u with kpako and catapult using simple techniques that I don't need to review here...

Finally na me be first to comment, lemme do the needful but in a very very short format....I dedicate this place(FTC) to ALMIGHTY GOD, my sweet baby OKEYE ISABELLA ADA and to u reading and smiling right now, if u don't smile while liking this post shekau will visit u. grin I make it too short so I may come back o

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2014
I thought a similar topic made front page... Anyway?

This space is not for sale grin
Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by mencade5(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2014
*peeps into thread*

this guys can be destroyed in less than a montj but those kidnapped girls is the only thing preventing it. Also, moles in the army. Hausa people are sympathizers to boko haram and they are the ones leaking soldier's propose plans to bh.

*continues frying yam and eggs*
Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by Omexonomy: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2014
This shecow will be better of being the spokesperson for APC or better still OPC.
Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by ESAVERSCLUB(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Let our girls be saved Lord.

Anyway you can pay for your Internet subscription through this club.
Visit link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1813585/e-benefit-join-e-saversclub
Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by Firefire(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kingspin: I Led the Attack that Killed Army
Officers, Free My Men & I Will
Bring Back Your Girls – Shekau
The heartless leader of the Boko
Haram terrorist group Abubakar
Shekau has threatened he would
continue to keep the Chibok
schoolgirls in captivity until the
federal government of Nigeria
release his men currently in the
various detention facilities
across the country.

Shekau said he personally led the
last Sunday’s attack on the
military barracks in Damboa that
led to the death of several
www.vanguardngr.com

The ranting of a deranged and moronic slowpoke angry
Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
I feeel like strangling this nigga my self; I'm challenging him to an open fistcuff; if he has d balls!!! sad I hate cowrds!!!
Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: *peeps into thread*

this guys can be destroyed in less than a montj but those kidnapped girls is the only thing preventing it. Also, moles in the army. Hausa people are sympathizers to boko haram and they are the ones leaking soldier's propose plans to bh.

bros, you fry the yam also? Na wa o undecided

1 Like

Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by mencade5(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
kolawaxxy:

bros, you fry the yam also? Na wa o undecided
yes ooo. I fry the yam but the thing go blend well woth eggs sha...u want chop? cool
Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by wheesin(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
and season 3 begins now...
Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by MISSYTOSIN(f): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Crazy mofo
Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by TheMan3: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hmm, I don't know why the government has to lie to the people about the blast in Lagos.
Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by Wsdm: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: *peeps into thread*

But the same hausa man( the late Yar'adua) subdued the sect and Jonathan had to wake them up for God knows why. I do not know what responsibility you people will ever place on the shoulder of the president!
Re: I Killed Army Officers, Free My Men And I Will Bring Back Your Girls: Shekau. by mencade5(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wsdm:
But the same hausa man( the late Yar'adua) subdued the sect and Jonathan had to wake them up for God knows why. I do not know what responsibility you people will ever place on the shoulder of the president!
lies...yar addua did not subdue them.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Scare In Ogun / EBOLA: Africa Has Come Of Age / How Emeka Offor Is Keeping Aba In Darkness Thru Sheer Greed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.