Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,406 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Please I Need Somebody To Tell Me More About My Blackberry. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Somebody To Tell Me More About My Blackberry. (606 Views)

Can I Run Flash Share Application On My Blackberry Z10 / Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not / Help: 'sim Not Provisioned' Shows On My Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Somebody To Tell Me More About My Blackberry. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2014
I was given a Blackberry phone by my brother and I don't know anything about the BB. All I know is that it's a Blackberry curve 9360 but don't know the worth. Please let comments flow. Before I forget, don't ask me to google anything. The price will be appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Tell Me More About My Blackberry. by Lexusgs430: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2014
Probably the worst battery ever developed for a blackberry phone (1000mah). It looks pretty and slim, but that's all it has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Somebody To Tell Me More About My Blackberry. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lexusgs430: Probably the worst battery ever developed for a blackberry phone (1000mah). It looks pretty and slim, but that's all it has to offer.
What of the price and can't It be compared at all or is it the worst phone ever produced by blackberry?
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Tell Me More About My Blackberry. by ITbomb(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tecno is better than it, that's all I know
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Tell Me More About My Blackberry. by Lexusgs430: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Vig86:
What of the price and can't It be compared at all or is it the worst phone ever produced by blackberry?

Its runs the same firmware has the 9900,9320,9790 etc etc etc, but that's where the similarities end.
Price-wise, should not sell for more than 6k
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Tell Me More About My Blackberry. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
Now I have every reason to love the phone. I thought the price is five hundred naira. Can I see comments by past or present user(s) of this type of BB?

(1) (Reply)

Exposed-how To Avoid Excessive Data Usage On Android Phones / How To Improve Your Smart Phone Battery Life / Windows Is All Pain And No Gain- Huawei Blasts Microsoft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.