Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,369 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:23 AM

Sifax Shipping Issues....please Advise. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sifax Shipping Issues....please Advise. (590 Views)

Honda Accord 2001/2002 V6 Fuel Consumption Issues - Please Advice / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / Please Advise On This Mazda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sifax Shipping Issues....please Advise. by Nautillus(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2014
Hello Friends,

please advise. i shipped a truck with from galveston to Lagos with SIFAX last month. the shipped arrived on Friday and my agent got the truck dropped at TINCAN port.
i have the bill of laden but the issue now is the release telex from the shipper to the shipping line o. SIFAX rep in houston (one Stella A) has been dilly dalying back and forth
and up until now, i still dont have the release telex, the customs offical say the truck will start attracting demourage from today if we dont complete the paperwork and move it out.

Please help, if you know anyone i can speak to at SIFAX that can help me, OR what i need to do to get the telex release please.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Regs Toyota 4runner 2004 Model For 1.850m 07036869641, 08081727828 / Clean 2006 Matrix At 1.6m Neg / Clean Nissan Truck For Sale : N3.0M - Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.