Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72626 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Niyil: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect: if 3.62 is first class in that school, it means if ah eva decide 2 go back 2 d university, I'll b the best student ever
another nigerian that can't reason or try †̥ research a little on a matter,,after all the replies, that it is on a 4.0 scale,I bet U̶̲̥̅̊ won't come out with a 22 from the school.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by zeemat(f): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2014
itz beautiful 2 be a virgin, buh wah does virginity needs 2 do with success or her G.P undecideditz beautiful 2 be a virgin, buh wah does virginity needs 2 do with success or her G.P .......i believe it shud be kept in ur mind n nt 2 tel us ur a virgin #well itz non of ma business sha

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by edonkumohsonia(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2014
What d f**k, I graduated from d university wen I was 18, I have finish my nysc now working still looking for a bigger job though. So f**k DAT sh*t
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by basit322(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2014
Your viginity is not d reason reason for ur success it is your hardworking
Nobody cares abt ur viginity status bt I admire ur success
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Chigold101(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2014
christabeli: please stop. What do you get from the north? I wonder why you doubt her virginity. Any way your opinion does not remove anything from her.
what we get from the north is where 3.62 makes first class. If u actually read my comment u will see i responded to someone‘s comment. As for her virginity i never doubted it however, the interviewer should have also asked her if she had at one time or another had sex with herself (mastubation) or if she had ever involved herself in act of lesbienism. People so much focus on man/woman sex while many are engaged in more addictive evil. My opinion does not remove neither does ur add to her. Lolzzzz
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Elythron16zero4: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2014
dominique: 3.62 CGPA best graduating student Either the students are very dull or the lecturers are very stingy with marks.
And it may also be that the school is operating a 4-point CGPA SCALE
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2014
Miner13:

why una dey reject lynpetra nau.
anyway me don talk to am for back.
infact she be good girl.
ok
if i lie make i laugh grin
Bros,i wish u all d best in ur most unlucky relationship wit her
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2014
OrangeDream: Bros,i wish u all d best in ur most unlucky relationship wit her

I can see u are a fo.oool in the making.Your gf /wife is unfortunate.So you know,I have never dated a man that has opened his mouth to insult any woman.Compare them to you,your kind is people I spit at.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2014
Chigold101: what we get from the north is where 3.6 makes first class. If u actually read my comment u will see i responded to someone‘s comment. As for her virginity i never doubted it however, the interviewer should have also asked her if she had at one time or another had sex with herself (mastubation) or if she had ever involved herself in act of lesbienism. People so much focus on man/woman sex while many are engaged in more addictive evil. My opinion does not remove neither does ur add to her. Lolzzzz
Ur allegation 2 d north as producin 1st class wit a 3.6 GP shows how daft u are..Must u manufacture nonsense in ur head & display it here?Dis forum is not 4 u pls..Cobweb Head!!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Elythron16zero4: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2014
edonkumohsonia: What d f**k, I graduated from d university wen I was 18, I have finish my nysc now working still looking for a bigger job though. So f**k DAT sh*t
HOPE YOU DIDN'T SCHOOL IN NIGERIA? EVEN OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY AGE IS CRUCIAL IN GAINING ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY.IF YOU GRADUATED FROM THE UNIVERSITY AT 18 AS YOU CLAIMED THEN YOU PROBABLY GOT IN AT 14 IF YOU READ A 4YEARS COURSE OR 13 IF U READ A 5YEARS COURSE OR 12 IF YOU READ A SIX YEARS COURSE. IN THE LIKES OF ALL THESE ASSUMPTIONS THEN YOU MAY BE A PRODIGY. AND TO ACHIEVE THIS FIT AND BE LOOKING FOR A BIGGER JOB WHEN YOU OUGHT TO BE AT YOUR BEST JOB ABI NITIO IS LAUGHABLE. I AM ALSO WONDERING WHEN YOU LEFT PRIMARY& SECONDARY, SECONDARY MAY BE AT 10 THEN PRIMARY AS SOON AS YOU WERE BORN.HOPE YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH HERE! grin grin.

You may be right if you went to a private university in Nigeria, those people can admit TODDLERS just to rake in MONEY. grin grin grin PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG HERE!

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Chigold101(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrangeDream: Ur allegation 2 d north as producin 1st class wit a 3.6 GP shows how daft u are..Must u manufacture nonsense in ur head & display it here?Dis forum is not 4 u pls..Cobweb Head!!!
sorry she got 3.62. And thats enough to make her best graduating student & gave her 1st class. U that dont have cobweb in ur brain, think about 3.62...
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Chigold101(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra:

I can see u are a fo.oool in the making.Your gf /wife is unfortunate.So you know,I have never dated a man that has opened his mouth to insult any woman.Compare them to you,your kind is people I spit at.
plz take easy with orangedream. If u understand what orange colour stands for u will know the level of his thinking lolzzz.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra:

Eya..Naso d tin pain u...hahahahahahahaha
Why wil dey insult u wen DEM DEY CHOP FREE FOOD..hahahahahaha
CHOP ONE..GET TWO ROUND FREE..
Ode!!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chigold101: sorry she got 3.62. And thats enough to make her best graduating student & gave her 1st class. U that dont have cobweb in ur brain, think about 3.62...
Lyk i said,dis thread is not for u..U are not even makin sense again..Face d point i raised & stop deviatin..Anyway,as usual,,DAFTNESS IN DISPLAY..
Those Northern kids are even more brilliant dan u..U know
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chigold101: plz take easy with orangedream. If u understand what orange colour stands for u will know the level of his thinking lolzzz.

U dull!!
If u nor dull,dat means ur sch dull!!!
Wetin Orange Colour stand for
Ode!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra:

[quote author=Chigold101] plz take easy with orangedream. If u understand what orange colour stands for u will know the level of his thinking lolzzz.
Madam Panadol 4 another Person Headache...Welldone o..I greet u..
How much recharge card u don get 4 dat market u dey sell na??Mumu..
I bliv say na #200 MTN card be d ticket 2 ur public toilet..hahahahahaha
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Chigold101(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrangeDream: Lyk i said,dis thread is not for u..U are not even makin sense again..Face d point i raised & stop deviatin..Anyway,as usual,,DAFTNESS IN DISPLAY..
Those Northern kids are even more brilliant dan u..U know
am tryn not to call u names but what point did u raise? Brilliant guy.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chigold101: plz take easy with orangedream. If u understand what orange colour stands for u will know the level of his thinking lolzzz.

No mind that idiooot wey no reach people wey I dey reject if I no bath comot from house.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chigold101: am tryn not to call u names but what point did u raise? Brilliant guy.
Good gurl..Now we are communicatin..No more insult dear. Let me refresh ur head.
U raised an observation dat d north produces a 3.63 G.P Student as a 1st class.And i objected to it (Wit litu insult though..Cos somtyms,dats d most reliable way of communicatin 2 Nigerians..Sorry abt dat pls)..
Northern Schs are also as good as Southern schs..They can't compromise 2 dat level..U feelin me swit hrt?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrangeDream: Eya..Naso d tin pain u...hahahahahahahaha
Why wil dey insult u wen DEM DEY CHOP FREE FOOD..hahahahahaha
CHOP ONE..GET TWO ROUND FREE..
Ode!!!

Hian!
Bia this man,you are the one giving me attention o.Miner was only trying to pull your fugly legs.See you,me lynpetra on a normal day with you?Even If mad person see me and you together,e go vex for me.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=OrangeDream][/quote]

Mehn,you are a poverty stricken man!!
Shooooooo!Gwafuo!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrangeDream:
Good gurl..Now we are communicatin..No more insult dear. Let me refresh ur head.
U raised an observation dat d north produces a 3.63 G.P Student as a 1st class.And i objected to it (Wit litu insult though..Cos somtyms,dats d most reliable way of communicatin 2 Nigerians..Sorry abt dat pls)..
Northern Schs are also as good as Southern schs..They can't compromise 2 dat level..U feelin me swit hrt?

And to explain a argument with 'lil insult' is justified.
May an incurable 'ibi' seperate your balls from your co.ck!!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra:

Hian!
Bia this man,you are the one giving me attention o.Miner was only trying to pull your fugly legs.See you,me lynpetra on a normal day with you?Even If mad person see me and you together,e go vex for me.
1st,u were pretendin as if u can't read in english again wen ur lil shameless lyf was brought on display on dis thread..Now,u are playin Spokewoman for sombody else's comment..hahahahahaha
So much energy tryin 2 defend ur self?
Miss Thoroughly Disvirgined tryin 2 preach Virginity 2 us...hahahahahaha
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrangeDream:
U dull!!
If u nor dull,dat means ur sch dull!!!
Wetin Orange Colour stand for
Ode!!

It's the colour for gay...gorts you miserable Ambassador of Morocco!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra:

And to explain a argument with 'lil insult' is justified.
May an incurable 'ibi' seperate your balls from your co.ck!!!
Chigold is tryin 2 engage herself in a civil discussion wit others on dis thread..
Must u use ur "Wild Monkey" lyf 2 disrupt d process?
Ur mate dey Zoo o..No be for Nairaland..U don miss road..Now,run along.Will u?Banana is up 4 lunch..Don't miss it because of me
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Tobetoe(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
dominique: 3.62 CGPA best graduating student Either the students are very dull or the lecturers are very stingy with marks.
you didnt take note of her field of discipline. . . AGRICULTURE,dats why 3.62 CGPA can merit a first class
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrangeDream:
1st,u were pretendin as if u can't read in english again wen ur lil shameless lyf was brought on display on dis thread..Now,u are playin Spokewoman for sombody else's comment..hahahahahaha
So much energy tryin 2 defend ur self?
Miss Thoroughly Disvirgined tryin 2 preach Virginity 2 us...hahahahahaha

Oh God!I blame the Nigeria govt.If there was enough facilities to accommodate the sick on our streets,your case could have been avoided.How can one explain the consummated fuckerrry between a street mad woman and a 'left to die' epileptic low life ?And to think she was even molested!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra:

It's the colour for gay...gorts you miserable Ambassador of Morocco!
Chey!!See anger na
Com,which specie u be self?
Monkey?
Gorrilla?
Chimpazee?
Or Orangutan??
Kenya own abi??Ok,i undastand..hahahahahaha
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrangeDream: Chigold is tryin 2 engage herself in a civil discussion wit others on dis thread..
Must u use ur "Wild Monkey" lyf 2 disrupt d process?
Ur mate dey Zoo o..No be for Nairaland..U don miss road..Now,run along.Will u?Banana is up 4 lunch..Don't miss it because of me

I ain't gonna run along until I am done with you.Thank God I have Banana to give me strength.

Fo.oool, Don't go look for your real father.Keep listening to lies from a broken condom.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrangeDream: Chey!!See anger na
Com,which specie u be self?
Monkey?
Gorrilla?
Chimpazee?
Or Orangutan??
Kenya own abi??Ok,i undastand..hahahahahaha

Alllll of the above.I dey accept Wetin I be.Isn't that easy.

But you are finding it difficult to accept you parents almost threw u off Lagos lagoon at birth.How wud they know you are human?

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrangeDream u dey dull me,if u no talk in the next few seconds na amadioha go strike ur balls into half angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.