Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72629 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by JEITO: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2014
Is there no KWASU student on NL cos I have a question to ask
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by ghettodreamz(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2014
temigracie: 3:62!!!...let her come to unilorin n experience d real deal.....

Lolz. cheesy
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by bbello28(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2014
s3nn2x: So what's the big deal....she is just 21.......
grin sTory for d gods grin grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by justi4jesu(f): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2014
So what should we do about her story because am yet to understand this.

Which one does she want to be congratulated for? Didnt have sex with any Man or Best Graduating Student.

Mchetwww...Going back to sleep jor

7 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by chinchek: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Pixshure of ya virginity at 21, or adonbilivit! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by billyG(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2014
3.62 no wonder 1st class na Amala & gbegiri 4 western universities.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by korebobo(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2014
temigracie: 3:62!!!...let her come to unilorin n experience d real deal.....
Stop blaming the fact that you can't perform that well on your school!People in tougher verities around the world do have better CGPA!
Jealous people everywhere..... And it's 3.62/4.00

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Toks2008(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2014
Seandeeds: I appreciate her being a virgin. I appreciate her academic prowess. Does being a virgin automatically make u brilliant. It's more of hardwork and dedication. congrats tho

What is the big deal been a virgin at 21? Even as a guy i was still a virgin at that age if not for a lady that raped me when i was 19.

I still hav a younger bro who is still a virgin at 31 and a friend still a virgin at 39. Virgin at 21 so wat?

3 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Burger01(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2014
beejaay: 3.62 on a scale of 4.0 not 5.0...smh
Not even on a scale of 6.0 or 7.0... Na pass be that smiley
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Gooci(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2014
adebayor1490: She is young, coz if she has hav sex, probably she wouldn't have achieve that. Sex kill, it destroys and reduce ur potentials drastically.
#KABOOM
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by listenersky: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Dahyor20: 3.62? Best graduating student?? Adonbilivit!!!
Shara! It's 3.62 out of 4.0
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by iyaegin: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2014
is it that the mod who put this on front page woke up feeling Hot I don't understand why this should be newsworthy.is there a big deal in graduating tops and you did not sleep with a man.c'mon mods
wise up

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Burger01(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by bbello28(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2014
abdulkayus: It seem both the OP and most commentators here have comprehension problem. If u are nt all blind, where in d article did she said she is a virgin or has never has sex wit a male? She only said boys do chase her and she don't have tym for dem cos its distraction to her. But d gullible OP change d headin so dat d gullible followers too will be spewin hatred.
What is wrong wit being a virgin? They shld be praise nt condemn. Just cos u hav lost ever since do nt mean others are like u. Virginity is nt overrated.
[size=25pt]fire of abdulkayus[/size] welldone grin the lord is ur streng
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Blockus: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2014
MODS: Please change the Topic title to: NO MAN AGREED TO FHUCK ME - Says 21yr old graduating student.

Uglyass Girl. Making it sound like she was offered too many diicks all through school.

7 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by bbello28(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2014
abdulkayus: It seem both the OP and most commentators here have comprehension problem. If u are nt all blind, where in d article did she said she is a virgin or has never has sex wit a male? She only said boys do chase her and she don't have tym for dem cos its distraction to her. But d gullible OP change d headin so dat d gullible followers too will be spewin hatred.
What is wrong wit being a virgin? They shld be praise nt condemn. Just cos u hav lost ever since do nt mean others are like u. Virginity is nt overrated.
[size=25pt]fire of abdulkayus[/size] welldone grin the lord is ur strength
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by kendrick93(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2014
story story.who wants to hav sex with dis wowo girl.. d only reason to Bleep na if u want her to dey help u for academic work
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by nathdim: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2014
Lordabas: Babe wey get control over her womanliness.
Our young girls should learn from her, be proud to be pure.. Sex is not everything.Keep purity until married you will never regret it, ever! cheesy
true talk but the major aspect of a woman is in her life style and character

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by adekayo1234(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2014
what sort of news is this? I recommend the immediate sack of the journalist who wrote this poo. Nigerian journalism is big sh1t.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by myworld01: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2014
Na every time dem no dey have sex and get bf. .....
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by onila(f): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
proud of u sis

TeamVirgin#

emulate b1thches cool
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Slymonster(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2014
which should will congratulate her for please?For not having sex with a man through out her stay in school or coming out the best graduating studentsmh...
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by bbello28(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2014
Blockus: MODS: Please change the Topic title to: NO MAN AGREED TO FHUCK ME - Says 21yr old graduating student.

Uglyass Girl. Making it sound like she was offered too many diicks all through school.
angry Dat was 2 hash..... Neva get mad at anoda man's success undecidedbad belle pikin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by jimjones: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2014
Woopty-fuсking-doo! With that ratface, i'll be goddamned if she can get someone to fuсk her before she's 50.

On the bright side, congrats on the graduation!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by mafofo(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2014
kenono: What's the big deal? I will soon be 26, graduated 3 yrs ago, finished NYSC, yet no s.x yet.

It's no more an achievement joor.
u sure
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by megabyte2(f): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2014
Which one should we congratulate her for? Is the virginity or the first class
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by seedorfabbey: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2014
She really tried but just be prayerful cos husband scarcity dey town...tho
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Lilimax(f): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2014
Lordabas: Babe wey get control over her womanliness.
Our young girls should learn from her, be proud to be pure.. Sex is not everything.Keep purity until married you will never regret it, ever! cheesy
Likes!

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by megabyte2(f): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2014
I have a male friend he is 29 and he is still a virgin, so @ 21 nothing wrong with that
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by korebobo(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2014
Some of the people criticizing this lady scored less than 180 in the recently concluded utme ooo...smh
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Samsonklin(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2014
Congrats to her. But op, if this is wat u call beauty, den ur eyes lock door!

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by mafofo(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2014
Nice one buh ha beauty is nt so captivating dt boyz wil rush after ha na opsss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.