Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

can I marry this person? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / can I marry this person? (7270 Views)

Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo ) / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: can I marry this person? by SpaceGoat: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
no. you cant marry this person !! angry hes evill .. desvergen view is evill !!!
Re: can I marry this person? by olumide4real(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2014
you might be thinking that its very difficult to bear the shame of brake up when your wedding is close by, but there is a shame that you will bear for the rest of your life if u don't face today shame. Remember, you are not yet married, you can face it now. it will be more difficult to get out of it after marriage if he does not leave the grill circle. please face your fear now then hoping to avoid it now.

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
madan: please friends, I am at a crossroad. I need your advice. There's this man I met. He is 36yrs. He is a good man. Since I've been with him, he's never given me a doubt abt his character. He is respectful, homely and responsible. He's nt rich bt I believe he'll make it in life. He was a catholic, bt he later dropped dat and now believes strongly in the grail message. I don't knw anything about grail, bt with d little I heard, I believe its nt something like a cult. Now my problem is this. He agreed he ws going to allow me go to church, cos I am a christian, a strong one. He also promised to stop attending the grail movement n go to church with me. So, I took him to see my parent. We have plans to be married this year. And jst today, he told me he has been going to worship at grailland and he jst didnt tell me. Dat he wants to be attending their services and I can be attending church. Pls, right now, everyone is looking up to the day of d wedding cos I already informed some people abt the wedding, bt I am now afraid dix difference in belief can be a problem in marriage. Pls, is it advisable for a christian to go ahead to marry a grail adherent considering the personality of this man, can I go ahead with him?? No insults pls, ur sincere comment. Thanks
pls wats d meaning of grail, its advisible to marry a strong christian who wil stand by u interms of difficulty n who believe dat divorce is a sin, once u doubt d man's sincerity, den i think there wil b prblm, try finding out wat dey do there, if dey dont worship God in spirit n in truth den u beta back out, why did he stop attending his former church, those ar d questions u nid to find out.

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by mechanics(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
jnrbayano: 1. What I thought that should concern you is why he left the catholic church to Grailmessage church/mosque/synagogue whatever.

2. You should by now concluded research on what grailmessage is all about.

Use wikipedia.
dats nice, same tot as mine.

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by mechanics(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
madan: thank u for ur advice. I've also tot abt dix and its giving me great worry. I want my kids to grow up loving to go to church. Bt he says that wont be a problem. Hw sure am I I'm so confused. My people have waited long for me to get married and wit this now, I dnt knw wat to do?
worry not my sista, it does matter hw long, but hw well, just pray to God and meet ur pastors 4 guidiance

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by mechanics(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
madan: when I asked him why he left catholic, he said he wanted to knw more abt spirituality and life, bt things are being exaggerated in churches. he also said he gets knowlegde and clarity abt christ from grail message. he thinks goin to church is a waste of time. and said grail message is all abt christ.
hmm, if dats d case he needs deliverance, why shud a christian say going to church is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by jnrbayano(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
mechanics: dats nice, same tot as mine.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by mechanics(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
madan: really? And I have asked him so many times abt this, bt he denied and said its nt a cult. Thanks for ur comment
i guess as much, even d word sounds strange, now dat u knw ur man to b is into cult pls just disengage any business wit hm n meet ur pastors to assist u in prayers cos he may nt b hapi n he may fight back, but he wil nt succeed, al d best madan
Re: can I marry this person? by madan(f): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
mechanics: i guess as much, even d word sounds strange, now dat u knw ur man to b is into cult pls just disengage any business wit hm n meet ur pastors to assist u in prayers cos he may nt b hapi n he may fight back, but he wil nt succeed, al d best madan
amen, thanks. God bless you

1 Like

Re: can I marry this person? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: Op grail message is like a cult to me o,went once whn a frnd invitd me to their public lecture,
hmm,Vicky who told u that,see op(madan) don't let them make u loss this man,beware of online advice,religion cause our problems in the first place,are u marrying him because of religion or for his personality?I think personality should came..think
Re: can I marry this person? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Op,grail message is not cult,don't mind those ladies advicing u they will jump at your man and snatch it forever,beware of online advice,religion cause our problems in the first place,are u marrying him because of religion or for his personality?I think personality should came..think
Re: can I marry this person? by bsjay(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
remsonik:

Why not try enlighten us about the grail message since u claimed posters on here are only making derogatory remarks. Madan pls be very careful abt going into that marriage. Have u noticed that all the people who commented in favour of the grail message couldn't enlighten or convince us about the truth of the grail message.
A lot of them in the religion are blinded and needs deliverance to be freed, the bible says do not be unequally yoked!!!
It is well with you,ur own hubby will come. Keep trusting God.
I would only expect this from uneducated people who can't even read. Why don't you get the Message at major book shops and Grail Information Centers world wide to examine It before condemning It? Why don't you Christians heed the warning of Jesus which says: "thou shall not judge"? Is it because the warning does not favour your deficiencies and weaknesses? Keep quoting bible portions but don't forget that time is more than short to be wasted. As someone once a Christian with same mentality, I always weep in my heart when I see all these sort of comments and thank God for His grace. It is not easy to summon up the courage to examine the Grail Message because you find yourself like one who's been naked and must be so sad with tears and regret at coming in contact with the sad Truth. It means starting all over again. May God have mercy on humans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rokiatu Romanceland Serial Killer / 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. / Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.