Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian (3081 Views)

Singer Delorean Blasted By Fans On FB For Showing Off $30k Ring.(pics) / Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf / Wow!! Transformed Into A Blow-up $€x Doll After Spending A Fortune On Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by barryzkween(f): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Claire Leeson is 24 years old and "up to her eyeballs" in debt. But her money problems don't come from school loans or car payments: They come from her desire (need?) to look like Kim Kardashian, whom Leeson idolizes above all others.

Leeson became obsessed with Kim K after she started watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians in 2009 and, having been bullied at school, she began imitating the most famous (and most annoying) (My favorite is Khloe) Kardashian in order to give herself a boost of confidence. When she's "got her Kimmy on" Leeson says, she feels unstoppable, invincible and like she's really making something of herself. She also says that being Kim Kardashian makes her love herself a little more. (Which makes some sense because there's no one that loves themselves more than Kim. Only Kanye can match her complete self-absorption.) Continue...

Leeson has spent over 30 thousand dollars to transform herself into her idol. She's undergone breast augmentation and regularly pays for teeth whitening, makeup, padded underwear (the Metro refers to it as bum padding which makes it sound fun and quaint but also not 350 pounds fun and quaint), hair extensions and extensive tanning. She pays for it all with credit cards and is now in extreme debt due to her transformation. She's even been summoned to court, but that's not stopping her. Leeson's now looking into more extreme measures to emulate Kim. Her latest plan is to have fat transplants to her butt so that she can achieve Kim's glorious derriere without the silicone prosthetics she currently wears.

Leeson told This Morning that her parents are worried about her, but she doesn't plan on ending her transformation anytime soon. When asked about ways that she relates to Kim, Leeson said "We have the same amount of siblings...we have the same kind of arguments."
Peeps, I have three questions:
1) What do you call this kind of obsession?
2) Do they really look alike?
3) Do you think Kim will help Claire offset her bill even though nor be she send am work?
Claire tweets:

More pix here.... http://kweenyetty..ca/2014/07/photos-woman-spends-30k-on-surgery-to.html

Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Smartsyn(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oyibo and their level of reasoning is beyond my comprehension sometimes..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by tr3y(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
She is sick and needs to be re-oriented ASAP.
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
its only the nose that looks like Kim's own to me. More surgeries in line for her o (and more debt).
But seriously, Kim is a beautiful woman, I can see why someone would want to look like her.
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Celebrity worship
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
bestestgirl: its only the nose that looks like Kim's own to me. More surgeries in line for her o (and more debt).
But seriously, Kim is a beautiful woman, I can see why someone would want to look like her.

They both need Jesus.

Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
seriously...oboiiiiii....silly things
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
kennygee:

They both need Jesus.

shocked shocked shocked is that flat-nyashed girl really kim??
God is great!
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
bestestgirl:

shocked shocked shocked is that flat-nyashed girl really kim??
God is great!

Ye keh.
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by crowntoro(f): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
tinzzz are happening sha;... na wa oh. embarassed angry
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by MISSYTOSIN(f): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Na wa o. Orisirisi people .
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by SpaceGoat: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
bestestgirl: its only the nose that looks like Kim's own to me. More surgeries in line for her o (and more debt).

is your boyfriend still virgin angry ?? know here https://www.nairaland.com/1814280/how-know-male-virgin-must#24713398
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by IAMBREEZY: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oh God!
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Things are getting better,x2in the name of the lord,things are getting better.
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
No resemblance! Waste of $$$$$$

She needs to save some of that money and pay to see a shrink.
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by priscaoge(f): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Many are mad but few are roaming undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Come down o Lord and manifest your pawa.
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Ahmed0336(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Arrant nonsense!!!!
Re: Photos: Woman Spends $30K On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by LannisterIMP: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
The Backside no work out jare shocked ... Make she go back to the bank for more debt($20k more) to pump her A$$... And She will become a real Kimstian. Hehehe grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Is Pregnant – MTO Reports / NOW WE KNOW, The Real Reason why IYANYA Left Yvonne Nelson...Davido Baddest Guy / Is Wizkid’s Father Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.