Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos (32556 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by seedord247(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
NoContract: [size=18pt]WHO SHE?[/size]

Chibok gurl. angry

3 Likes

Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by zeb04(f): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Her eyebrow is one in town
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Because she didn't give the yansh to you right?
Jealousy
LesbianBoy: LOOSE girl! She as she quickly went to give chris attoh her big nyash to fucck fast fast before marriage! Its very obvious she and chris are in lust with eachother not love! angry

3 Likes

Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Aizebioje(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dark1: She ain' as fine as she once was.
Pregnancy usually has that effect on people

1 Like

Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by GodMode: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Blaqsmith(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Who is Damilola Adegbite? #NoHomo
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by jibbish(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
justi4jesu: Too many photos today....me likey grin
I sight u for hia.... Seems u r even more interested in celebrity n entertainment... More searches for u
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by obidiegwujane10(f): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
I wonder when I will make front page
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
LesbianBoy: LOOSE girl! She as she quickly went to give chris attoh her big nyash to fucck fast fast before marriage! Its very obvious she and chris are in lust with eachother not love! angry
And how do u know that
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sagamite:

Yeah, that is what you will say init? Until you meet me.

Then you will join my harem of babymamas chasing me for child support. undecided

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by seyizma(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Making FP on nairaland since '09. Now I can go #saveourgirls
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by marisd(f): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
ROSYL: Popping out babies outside wedlock is now the "in" thing, init?
y cant u jst respect her decision instead of condemning her dammy pls ride on

1 Like

Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by marisd(f): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
some pple in this place dont knw the meaning of words before they use it , u called her 'loose' pls it is nt too gud watch it , if she decides to be pregnant that is her decision and that of her husband to be or father of her children , pls face ur business .

3 Likes

Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Paulpenny(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
[url][/url] where did they shop dis photo

another whitenicious consumer

#miorayeOshi
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
n dis is on FP na big wa ooo
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
See her lips like that of 'Pepeye'... She Looks sick kind of.
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by eddie1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by eddie1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2014

Coming from someone with "lesbianboy" as a user name! Grow a brain

2 Likes

Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
what is this
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
marisd: y cant u jst respect her decision instead of condemning her dammy pls ride on

Errm kindly point out where I condemned your Dammy!
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
marisd: some pple in this place dont knw the meaning of words before they use it , u called her 'loose' pls it is nt too gud watch it , if she decides to be pregnant that is her decision and that of her husband to be or father of her children , pls face ur business .

Hi Dammy, welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hypo at work!

*sip zobo*
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by vislabraye(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
She was so fine !! Chris has scored a goal. Kudos to him.
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by englishmart(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
I don't know her.
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by IdiAmin2(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
in fela's voice:
different different fever na im dey
different different fever na im dey
malaria fever nko? e dey!
hey fever nko? e dey!
jaundice fever nko? e dey!

yellow fever nko? e dey
original and artificial e dey!!
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by EBIXANDRA(f): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pers0nally I dnt supp0rt preg b4 marriage bt keepin d baby is far beta dan ab0rti0n 0r use 0f pills. Dis days we dnt av en0f tu supp0rt 0ur health frm d fud we eat cus 0f tuu many chemicals and d likes, and girls, pls dnt tink u re safe by using pills (p0stin0r etc) wen u av estr0gen level d0minance, u re in deep s0up, and trust me, d guy wey u dey take pills f0r fit be d first tu waka liv u. S0 tu Dami, wish u safe delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Boomboost(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Im this age,marriage isn't 4 every1.Lots of selfish easily bored lovers.Don't marry if u r afraid of bein tied to 1 person who would bcom ur routine,afterall,hu needs...my point is,u r selfish.
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by JEITO: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Where are the days when pregnancy outside wedluck was a disgrace to the family and a dent on a girls image forever
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 17, 2014
obidiegwujane10: I wonder when I will make front page
ON THE DAY OF RAPTURE gringrintongue
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Wisdytech(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2014
Am so sure you gonna look Extra Sexy!! lol

www.nairaland.com/1816069/rock-ladies
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Ishilove: 2:35am On Jul 17, 2014
I wonder why nowadays it is so difficult for people to have children within wedlock. Even when the lady is pregnant, the best thing would be to have a quick wedding so that the child will be born within the confines of holy matrimony. But NO, if dem no born full house, dem no go remember wedding. In the past being pregnant outside wedlock was an embarrasment to the family.

What we now have are terms like 'babymama', 'pregnant fiancee', 'girlfriend has put to bed'. No more respect for the instituition of marriage. Society is in the stinking pits angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan / Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Ik Ogbonna And Beverly Osu In Sexy Shoot For La Mode Magazine(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.