Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs (3211 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Saraki’s Gamble Fails, APC Chiefs Insist On CCT Trial / Enugu APC Chiefs Fight Over Ministerial Slot / Pa. Buhari Lawyer Decamps To PDP, Describes APC As A "Sinking Titanic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by eluquenson(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2014

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has come down hard on his former party members still at the All Progressives Congress (APC). This latest tirade is coming after former Borno governor Ali Modu Sheriff’s cross-carpeting from the APC to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). FFK, as he is popularly known, came out guns blazing on this. Read his thoughts below, culled from his Facebook page.

“Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, one of the three original pillars of the Almajiri Peoples Congress (aka APC), has finally quit the party. I salute his courage and congratulate him on seeing the light. I wonder if Liar Mohammed will say that he was never a member of the party in the first place as he did with me.

The truth is that the APC is finished. This is especially so with the pending impeachment of two of it’s governors. Next to leave them over the next few weeks and months will be Kashim Imam, Tom Ikimi, Segun Osoba, Niyi Adebayo, Kayode Fayemi, Ikeanya Danlami, Sam Nda Isaiah, Nuhu Ribadu, Adams Oshiomole, Rabiu Kwakwanso and a number of others.

These are good men and they cannot possibly operate for much longer in what is essentially an evil secret society and Haramite cult that is led by a tiny cabal of unyielding, unrelenting, uncompromising, ancient, fascistic, insatiable, greedy and myopic dinosaurs.

Anyone that has the courage to leave the rotten pack of Huns, Philistines, cockroaches and rats called the APC, despite their bloodthirsty ways, their death threats, their Haramite military wing and their evil agenda is my friend and brother.

There are many within the APC that wish to leave but are too scared to do so due to threats to their lives and due to threats of being smeared and destroyed by the dreaded, notorious and infamous APC media and propaganda machine.

Given that, I will commend anyone, including Ali Modu Sheriff, that sheds those fears, boldly takes the risk, does the right thing, makes the right move and shuns the ranks of evil men and desperate demons that the APC now represents.

Most people know very little about what is going on and just how high the stakes are. If they did they would commend Ali Modu Sheriff as well instead of complaining about his past.

What he has done, which is essentially the rejection of evil and the renunciation of violence and the politics of religion, took immense courage. It also constitutes a fatal blow to the Almajiri Peoples Congress and their bloodthirsty and murderous Haramite armed wing of hardened and relentless butchers, killers, pillagers, rapists, sodomisers, perverts, sexual predators and child molesters.”

Verify Source

2 Likes

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Even though we know that APC is all he said, FFK is an irrelevant, expired old politician desperately seeking for cheap political importance and popurlarity..

He should be covering his mouth and head in shame istead of opening his mouth wide like a running tap and spewing trash

2 Likes

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin
Buhari f**ks tinubus bum bum

Obiagel f**ks nwanib2

Clvly rap*s berom daily

You mean a gangbeng goes on among APC maggots daily?

Liar Mohammed.... Hahahahha... El Rufai and his short p*nis?

14 Likes

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by alabiyemmy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
himkers: Even though we know that APC is all he said, FFK is an irrelevant, expired old politician desperately seeking for cheap political importance and popurlarity..

He should be covering his mouth and head in shame istead of opening his mouth wide like a running tap and spewing trash

I think the second paragraph is meant for yourself. That is exactly what you should do.

1 Like

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by FreeGlobe(f): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
So Gbawe, Cleverly, obiagelli, ilugunboy alias gurnam are either gay o rapists? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by Gboliwe: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
himkers: Even though we know that APC is all he said, FFK is an irrelevant, expired old politician desperately seeking for cheap political importance and popurlarity..

Ezioku!

BTW, I will love to see my baby faced aboki crush Nuhu Ribadu off that party. He just doesn't fit in there. The rest he mentioned are all foooooooooooools and that's my opinion. I careless what they do about politics.
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by alabiyemmy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
FreeGlobe: So Gbawe, Cleverly, obiagelli, ilugunboy alias gurnam are either gay o rapists? grin grin

Na now u know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by FreeGlobe(f): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Na now u know?
my bother, I was beginning to wonder why APC especially eko ile were up in arms against the passage of the gay bill by jonathan. This is ridiculous, I thought they were only violent

5 Likes

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by alabiyemmy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
FreeGlobe:
my bother, I was beginning to wonder why APC especially eko ile were up in arms against the passage of the gay bill by jonathan. This is ridiculous, I thought they were only violent

Yes Na. Lol

6 Likes

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by ChristineC: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by fkaz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
RE: TB Joshua’s Shocking 2014 Prophecy

Talking about the current Nigerian political situation, Joshua said, “There will be a leadership tussle on who will lead and who will be presidential candidate in APC which will affect them as a political party. They should be vigilant. Many are with them in flesh but not with them in spirit.”

Talking about the current crisis Nigeria’s ruling party PDP are embroiled in, the prophet stated that they would ‘pay any price to unite’ but that the issue of who would be the presidential candidate would cause challenges.

“Many of the key leaders in political parties will go down in 2014,” Joshua then announced to the somber audience. “If many key leaders go down with 2014, what will now happen in 2015? Pray for 2015 to be fulfilled. The beginner is not the owner but the finisher.”

The likes of fani kayode, Ali modu sherrif are only fulfilling prophet T B joshua prophecy, keep watching.

1 Like

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by Omexonomy: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
FreeGlobe: So Gbawe, Cleverly, obiagelli, ilugunboy alias gurnam are either gay o rapists? grin grin
what about our lost sister berem? Mynd44, seun, and murkina2 please kindly move this topic to front page. I know that ngakwe no get mouth
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by deriod(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dis man with diarrhoea of d month again.
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by chacoonder(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
FFK..is a mentally derailed political jobber.

1 Like

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
chacoonder: FFK..is a mentally derailed political jobber.
Na Lie

2 Likes

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by chacoonder(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes:
Na Lie
how old are you, 15?
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
chacoonder: how old are you, 15?
Old enough to know the difference between derailed and deranged.

4 Likes

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by chacoonder(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes:
Old enough to know the difference between derailed and deranged.
Go back to your dico for proper juxtaposition.
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by HowFar: 1:34am On Jul 16, 2014
These are good men and they cannot possibly operate for much longer in what is essentially an evil secret society and Haramite cult that is led by a tiny cabal of unyielding, unrelenting, uncompromising, ancient, fascistic, insatiable, greedy and myopic dinosaurs.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by isrecole: 4:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Niyi Adebayo and Kayode Fayemi must take the bull by the horn by leaving APC because Bola Ahmed Tinubu sold out because Tinubu held meetings with the Ekiti State PDP gubernatorial Candidate Peter Ayodele Fayose shortly before the Governorship election. Tinubu's gameplan was to ensure that Niyi Adebayo looses his home base so that neither Niyi Adebayo nor Kayode Fayemi would struggle with him on the APC Vice Presidential Ticket.
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by waternogetenemy: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode,

'It also constitutes a fatal blow to the Almajiri Peoples Congress and their bloodthirsty and murderous Haramite armed wing of hardened and relentless butchers, killers, pillagers, rapists, sodomisers, perverts, intimate predators and child molesters.

This is absolutely correct. The earlier Nigeria understand dis the better.
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes: grin
Buhari f**ks tinubus bum bum

Obiagel f**ks nwanib2

Clvly rap*s berom daily

You mean a gangbeng goes on among APC maggots daily?

Liar Mohammed.... Hahahahha... El Rufai and his short p*nis?

Did you mean cleverly and berem?

1 Like

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2014
isrecole: Niyi Adebayo and Kayode Fayemi must take the bull by the horn by leaving APC because Bola Ahmed Tinubu sold out because Tinubu held meetings with the Ekiti State PDP gubernatorial Candidate Peter Ayodele Fayose shortly before the Governorship election. Tinubu's gameplan was to ensure that Niyi Adebayo looses his home base so that neither Niyi Adebayo nor Kayode Fayemi would struggle with him on the APC Vice Presidential Ticket.

I won't doubt this because tinibu is a master in selling out.
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by agamenon(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2014
So elrufi penis small,chia what of buhari own,the thing go long.
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by egift(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2014
FFK over labouring himself to stay out of jail grin grin grin
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by ehispapa(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2014
FFK..wen dem go give u minister again?

2 Likes

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2014
ehispapa: FFK..wen dem go give u minister again?

lol, no time nwanne..
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by hushmail: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
while i dnt doubt ffk

he shld show decorum

wasnt he a former minister 4 christsake
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by okomonny(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
You are all celebrating the arrival of FFk and Ali modu Sheriff. When they were both in APC you claim they were the sponsors of Boko Haram, now you are celebrating them and they became saint now when they defected to PDP. Most Nigerians are not objective, I pity all of you
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by skyfall: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
This id1ot has started running his mouth again.
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
okomonny: You are all celebrating the arrival of FFk and Ali modu Sheriff. When they were both in APC you claim they were the sponsors of Boko Haram, now you are celebrating them and they became saint now when they defected to PDP. Most Nigerians are not objective, I pity all of you

g n d.
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by kudsweet(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
FFK is playing an evil politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 / Buhari Board Jonathan's Train / Call For Caution, Before You Vote Saraki As The Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.