Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,150 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

God Has Answered My Prayers Again! Ibinabo Fibersima Confirms Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Has Answered My Prayers Again! Ibinabo Fibersima Confirms Marriage (727 Views)

Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / 9 Important Questions About MASTURBATION Answered ( A Must View ) / I’m Blessed, That Is All I Can Say! Ibinabo Fibersima Confirms Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has Answered My Prayers Again! Ibinabo Fibersima Confirms Marriage by patpena: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria and ex-beauty queen, Ibinabo Fiberesima is set to walk down the aisle. Ibinabo who is currently in the UK with her fiancé will be walking down the aisle in December 2014 in PortHarcourt.

The excited lady also has this to say, “It’s my first wedding ooo! We are soulmates and I am totally convinced that he’s the one”. Ibinabo hinted a change in her relationship status when she changed her Facebook profile from in a relationship to engaged
“God has answered my prayers again, I’m blessed, that is all I can say. I can’t reveal the identity but yes, he’s my University days love. We would be tying the knot in Port Harcout, Nigeria.“

The 43-year old lady is already blessed with three kids.

Former beauty queen, actress and current AGN president Ibinabo Fiberesima is engaged. The mother of three who has never been married quietly got engaged to her man a few weeks ago and according to new reports they will be getting married by the end of the year.

http://chrisbassey..com/2014/07/god-has-answered-my-prayers-again.html
Re: God Has Answered My Prayers Again! Ibinabo Fibersima Confirms Marriage by charly24: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
So wetin come Happen?
Re: God Has Answered My Prayers Again! Ibinabo Fibersima Confirms Marriage by DrObum(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
God answered your prayers? shocked

How do you benefit from the fact that she is getting married? shocked

Abi na you dey marry am

(1) (Reply)

A Question For The Bold. / What Should I Do Please? / She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.