Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Generation To Generations... - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Generation To Generations... (94572 Views)

The Tenth Generation / Our Generation.. Nigeria Is Our Responsibility / To The Dying African Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generation To Generations... by crislyn(f): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2014
Wow! Bless u Queen. Wonderful work from beginning o the end. So full of inspiration and wisdom..tnx a bunch.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Phlakes(f): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Weldone queen, i gained alot from this story, i pray for more inspiration for you nd success in ur program in school
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
hassan85:
I was here live when it started here again I'm to witness d end! lovely queen Bless ur patience and my d lord increase ur creativity. keep writing and don't stop. you are writing and writing is You. looking forward to your next work...
My number one fan, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
crislyn:
Wow! Bless u Queen. Wonderful work from beginning o the end. So full of inspiration and wisdom..tnx a bunch.
You're welcome sweet, you were away for a while, hope You're splendid.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Phlakes:
Weldone queen, i gained alot from this story, i pray for more inspiration for you nd success in ur program in school
Amen dear, thank you so much.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
kingphilip:

wishing u da very best in ur studies

anytime u r ready to drop the story just know dat as long as I'm still in nairaland I'll surely read it

unrelenting support u said? thanks b to God for everything..
do take care n be in God's good books always
I'll do my best sir.
Re: Generation To Generations... by hassan85(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Queenxstar:
My number one fan, thanks.
umn dt makes me feel ecstatic!!
Re: Generation To Generations... by boladex1: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2014
queen what can i say about this story than that you are wonderful and this story is full of wisdom and teaching.
the story has a great message.

welldone Queen, you are priceless
Re: Generation To Generations... by crislyn(f): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2014
Queenxstar:
You're welcome sweet, you were away for a while, hope You're splendid.
Yeah I'm good..I lost my phone that's why.
Re: Generation To Generations... by jaymomma(f): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Thanks queen for giving GTG a befitting ending. It was worthwhile. More power to U
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
simonhabby:
Bravo!
Thanks dear. I'm surprised you've read it all.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
crislyn:
Yeah I'm good..I lost my phone that's why.
So sorry sweetheart.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
boladex1:
queen what can i say about this story than that you are wonderful and this story is full of wisdom and teaching.
the story has a great message.

welldone Queen, you are priceless
It's a privilege to share darl, your words honor me.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
jaymomma:
Thanks queen for giving GTG a befitting ending. It was worthwhile. More power to U
Yea! Thank you dear.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
I hope the continuity lapses that were pointed out was covered at the end.

I see some beautiful people reading, do not leave without sharing your thoughts.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Hameenat94(f): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
tnks for sharing dis great piece with us and for giving it a befitting ending. thank u
Re: Generation To Generations... by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 1:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Thanks a bunch Queenesther, i enjoyed your story. I read d entire piece in two days, and it was really worth my time.... I like the God factor you always add to your stories, very important and necessary..... (i read fighting back too). I dare say this special gift shall bring you to greatness n before kings.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2014
MISSOPTIMIST:
Thanks a bunch Queenesther, i enjoyed your story. I read d entire piece in two days, and it was really worth my time.... I like the God factor you always add to your stories, very important and necessary..... (i read fighting back too). I dare say this special gift shall bring you to greatness n before kings.
Amen.
Thank you so much for shiny royal pence sweet.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Hameenat94:
tnks for sharing dis great piece with us and for giving it a befitting ending. thank u
You're welcome darling.
Re: Generation To Generations... by tushwitch(f): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2014
Queenxstar:
I did it! I did it! Yippie... (slump on a sofa and heave) How long has it been.

I really hope this story has been worth your time, mb and patience, the only way you can prove that to me is by sharing what you've learnt from the story and more.

I love and appreciate you all.
God bless you!
Re: Generation To Generations... by ESIXLOVE: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
All i can say is thank you.
You've done NOBLE.
Re: Generation To Generations... by lenmafon: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
at last kathy forgave and even prayed for them. thanks queenxstar an i wish u well in your pgd program. dont forget i will be right here waiting for you incase u decide to start a new story wink thankz for sharing this thought provoking story, God bless u and keep u and lift u to a greater height & continue to spread the message everywhere about Jesus love thru uf story.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
ESIXLOVE:
All i can say is thank you.
You've done NOBLE.
Thanks for sharing dear.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
tushwitch:

God bless you!
Thank you dear.

1 Like

Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
lenmafon:
at last kathy forgave and even prayed for them. thanks queenxstar an i wish u well in your pgd program. dont forget i will be right here waiting for you incase u decide to start a new story wink thankz for sharing this thought provoking story, God bless u and keep u and lift u to a greater height & continue to spread the message everywhere about Jesus love thru uf story.
I'll try dear, thanks.
Re: Generation To Generations... by tsodjete: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Well done ma'am. It's a must for me to appreciate your efforts.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2014
tsodjete:
Well done ma'am. It's a must for me to appreciate your efforts.
I appreciate you too dear.
Re: Generation To Generations... by boladex1: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Queenxstar:
It's a privilege to share darl, your words honor me.

well i planned to give you a little gift to appreciate you and to retaliate the one you did, please send me your number and prefer network for the gift.
Re: Generation To Generations... by pweeeetychi: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
woooooow, it will be bad of me not to drop any comment in appreciation of the wonderful mind who thought about something, put it in writing to entertain me, thanks alot and God bless you, it was an entertaining journey, and i bless God for the knowkedge he bestowed u. So many lessons learnt from it, 'humility, perseverance, love, kindness, determination and most of all reward of deeds. WHATSOEVER ONE SOWS HE/SHE WILL SURELY REAP IT.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Adegokedamisky(f): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Jeez dis stowi was fantastic kip it up queen more ink to ur pen.... wink
Re: Generation To Generations... by lyzee21(f): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wow! Dis story is 1daful. Ve learnt a lot 4rm dis story, no matter hw little ur beginning is, u can stil make it real big if u are focusd nd u have faith in God. Queen, may God bles u 4 dis 1daful story. Wshng suces in al ur endeavors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / The Silent Lover / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.