Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Top 5 Greatest Strikers Of All Time?? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 5 Greatest Strikers Of All Time?? (3581 Views)

Paul Scholes 5 Greatest Goals / Who Is Nigeria Greatest Number 9 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Greatest Strikers Of All Time?? by ednut1(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2014
1 benjani nwaruwari 2 olisadebe 3 albert luque 4 jeremy alaidere 5 bebe
Re: Top 5 Greatest Strikers Of All Time?? by cr7lomo: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2014
akinwun: Of all the players that ever graced the beautiful game of soccer, the greatest of them all is o' phenomenon-Ronaldo delima. I have watched all others, from pele to maradona, platini, de stefano, puskas, messi, ronaldo and the best of them all is delima, he is just what he is called o'phenomenon. Though injury never allowed him much, that guy would have won world footballer of the year 7 times before any player comes in. I started watching football 1994, i have seen a lot and i pride myself a very good and accurate judge of talent, potential and ability.

U started watching football in 94 and u watched di stefano , platini, puskas and pele play. O boy , I giv u hand.
Re: Top 5 Greatest Strikers Of All Time?? by akinwun(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
cr7lomo:

U started watching football in 94 and u watched di stefano , platini, puskas and pele play. O boy , I giv u hand.
when were u born? Many people watch those guys through documentary of their high moments, even many people that were born in their era never had tv set. And i can boldly say that whatever u know of them is by you watching a documentary that highlights their best moments. So i have watched them over and over, i have followed debates with their documentary played and i sumise that o'phenomenon has the best quality
Re: Top 5 Greatest Strikers Of All Time?? by edi287: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
cr7lomo:

I wud hv put de Lima but Raul still has d record of top scorer in CL and he broke di stefano's record dat was set in d 60s . De Lima dint perform in d CL. Raul also broke hierro's record in d Spanish national team , he is presently d 2nd top scorer Eva for Spainish national team , a record villa broke recently . He also holds d record of all time top scorer for real Madrid . D guy na icon , he broke all di stefano's record . De Lima doesn't hold any record of all time top scorer for any club , tho he was brutal but mayb d injuries limited him. D only record he had was WC all time top scorer which was just broken by klose , I will giv him kudos for dat tho
But r9 was voted player of decade in serie, youngest ballon d'orr and world player of the year. He also scored more goals in less matches than raul in his career.
Re: Top 5 Greatest Strikers Of All Time?? by edi287: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
akinwun: Of all the players that ever graced the beautiful game of soccer, the greatest of them all is o' phenomenon-Ronaldo delima. I have watched all others, from pele to maradona, platini, de stefano, puskas, messi, ronaldo and the best of them all is delima, he is just what he is called o'phenomenon. Though injury never allowed him much, that guy would have won world footballer of the year 7 times before any player comes in. I started watching football 1994, i have seen a lot and i pride myself a very good and accurate judge of talent, potential and ability.
I agree...even mou said he was the second best after maradona and the best of the last 20 years. Injuries plus a crap lifestyle messed it all up for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neymar Strips N*ked For Fans / Goals Galore (download soccer movies) / Pictures: Were Kobe Bryant And Lebron James Laughing At Nigerian Basketballers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.