Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

To Gionee Elife S5.5 Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Gionee Elife S5.5 Users (1708 Views)

Amazing, Sexy & Skinny Gionee Elife S5.1 (Pictures) / Tecno Is Losing The Smartphone War In Nigeria To Gionee / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Gionee Elife S5.5 Users by rill: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
I'm surprised people here hardly talk about the phone. I wud love to get one for myself, it has great features. But some people complain about phone over heating, and short battery life. Anyone who's using the phone should pls share his/her opinion, if I can go ahead with the purchase. Don't wanna regret this move.
Re: To Gionee Elife S5.5 Users by cypherz: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
It is decent

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About Selfies You Should Know By Rodriquez / How to Fix a corrupted partition on TECNO H6 (MT6582) / Infinix Zero And Blackberry Q10.......which One Would You Prefer And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.