Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? (3463 Views)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Whom Wuld U Marry; A Rich Cheating Partner Or A Faithful Poor One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by Michael111(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
sailormoon: Why not?
y shd u? Will u sit n watch wat u wnt to go juz cos u r naive, always pretending as if u dnt wnt. U people will die ooo!
Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by kingphilip(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
MizMyColi: uhn uhn tongue
What of Sirbig
Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by kingphilip(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: OK.
Right on ma way
Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tymax: That's how I left one babe alone after she started forming like she didn't want me. Her friends had already told me that she liked me o. I just vex carry my market comot sharply. She later accused me of pretending to like her that if I truly wanted her, I wouldn't have relented. Nansense

Seriously, where is the logic in that? I like you, you say you don't feel me. I leave you. You cry foul. angry
same thing one babe told me... After like 1 year wey I carry my market waka... She didn't believe someone who used to call often like everyday could stay 365 days without "flash" let alone call or sms.

Well, I just preferred to remain friend as she wanted it.

Though she was HIGHLY excited the day I called her, even thanked me for calling.... This was after delayed promised to call o and her relentless pressure requesting that I should call her.

Well, I called, we gisted but I reverted back to my ghost mode... Thanks to being constantly busy with my akara business smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by Jerrick(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
That's how they are! I'm still observing one anyway.......

I know she's pretending...angry
Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mtchew.!!
Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by Keky(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
glitest: Mtchew.!!
Easy Tiger

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by Tymax(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2014
2sExy1: same thing one babe told me... After like 1 year wey I carry my market waka... She didn't believe someone who used to call often like everyday could stay 365 days without "flash" let alone call or sms.

Well, I just preferred to remain friend as she wanted it.

Though she was HIGHLY excited the day I called her, even thanked me for calling.... This was after delayed promised to call o and her relentless pressure requesting that I should call her.

Well, I called, we gisted but I reverted back to my ghost mode... Thanks to being constantly busy with my akara business smiley
Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa.. One year! Ah! Na u be boss o.
Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by Mhode1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
i wonder oooo. nah dem sabi
Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Michael111: Ladies always behave this way.
dem say if dem show their true feeling den the guy go regard dem as cheap so dem need to denge pose small grin
Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by BukkyDan(f): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
My opinion... does not apply to all girls.
It's simply cos my crush for any guy; dies out immediately the said guy shows interest. Dunno why...
That's why I try my best to avoid all of 'em crush(es). I rather crush on you as long as I can in secret,
#thank God, i don't crush on anyone for more than two weeks#
Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Datz ladies for usmiley
Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by Michael111(m): 12:21am On Jul 17, 2014
nnekamezor: Datz ladies for usmiley
MzMariah: I'm coming ,let me finish cooking my "edikang Ikong" then I will answer meanwhile, you will have to repeat the question when I come back. tongue grin
MzMariah: I'm coming ,let me finish cooking my "edikang Ikong" then I will answer meanwhile, you will have to repeat the question when I come back. tongue grin
yh i knw dats u for us ba y do u normaly bahave dat way?
Re: Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 17, 2014
Michael111: yh i knw dats u for us ba y do u normaly bahave dat way?
This post haf tae na. I even answered gan. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special / On Val's Day / Sheba-sheba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.