Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Say I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say I Love You (938 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say I Love You by sosiqdude(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
In here say who you wish you wonna date with....who you wish you can kiss with but you can't...say who you wonna toast...and you gonna get some reply
Re: Say I Love You by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hmm. For real? shocked

Tell me more..

1 Like

Re: Say I Love You by sosiqdude(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
For me...wish i can date Beyonce and rihanna...they are the two very gal in the world i wonna do my thing with....they are just the two girls i say in this world....no other girl....and if you think you are more beautiful then them....show your self with your pictures......

I just open this so we can have fun and get our heart and dream feeling....
Isn't this good?
Re: Say I Love You by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
I wanna date her.
Re: Say I Love You by sosiqdude(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=KiddaBlingzz]I wanna date her.

Who do you wonna date
Re: Say I Love You by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=sosiqdude][/quote]she na
Re: Say I Love You by mstik(f): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
jus watching...
Re: Say I Love You by vizkiz: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
I wanna date dyt...i saw a revelation of us kissing yesternight sad
Re: Say I Love You by farano(f): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
*hiohiohiohiohio* I wanna kiss my future husband

1 Like

Re: Say I Love You by sosiqdude(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
farano: *hiohiohiohiohio* I wanna kiss my future husband

you wonna kiss ya future husband....are you rilli sure about that...
Re: Say I Love You by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
You don't know gorgeous women when you see them : ( The media is a powerful instrument, they can turn orange to blue. You are simply infatuated by those girls you mentioned caused they are celebrities - any girl can be made that way.

If you wanna know how confidently endowed a woman is, let her feature in a film or musical video of vintage setting without make up artist and all that stuff.... You can also tell a gorgeous woman when she farms, gardens or when cleaning the kitchen cool

Grow up fellow wink
Re: Say I Love You by sosiqdude(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
neutralwaya: You don't know gorgeous women when you see them : ( The media is a powerful instrument, they can turn orange to blue. You are simply infatuated by those girls you mentioned caused they are celebrities - any girl can be made that way.

If you wanna know how confidently endowed a woman is, let her feature in a film or musical video of vintage setting without make up artist and all that stuff.... You can also tell a gorgeous woman when she farms, gardens or when cleaning the kitchen cool

Grow up fellow wink

i no what you saying but not my job to do that....am just saying what am seeing....

Farano==she is beauriful and i like her determination...you gonna kiss your future husband ok....just wait for its time farano...i like your pic
Re: Say I Love You by dytbabe: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
vizkiz: I wanna date dyt...i saw a revelation of us kissing yesternight sad

Chop kiss
Re: Say I Love You by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
sosiqdude:

i no what you saying but not my job to do that....am just saying what am seeing....

Well, if you continue seeing women that way you go lost : how many do you wanna see na, them yapa full everywhere... So, you gotta use your inner eyes to discern cool
Re: Say I Love You by sosiqdude(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
neutralwaya:

Well, if you continue seeing women that way you go lost : how many do you wanna see na, them yapa full everywhere... So, you gotta use your inner eyes to discern cool

that it....

But neutralwaya am not gonna lie...beyonce fine pass many beauriful girls in this world ok
Re: Say I Love You by sosiqdude(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Guys if rihanna and beyonce was at your foot step...you are told to kiss one them....which one will you choose...??

This is fun

And girls if chris brown and drake was at your foot step beging you to kiss them....which one will you choose to kiss?
Re: Say I Love You by vizkiz: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
dytbabe:

Chop kiss

Where the kiss na? sad
Re: Say I Love You by sosiqdude(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
vizkiz: I wanna date dyt...i saw a revelation of us kissing yesternight sad

of you and who
Re: Say I Love You by RoyalRoy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
dytbabe:

Chop kiss

cry cry angry angry
Re: Say I Love You by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
sosiqdude:

that it....

But neutralwaya am not gonna lie...beyonce fine pass many beauriful girls in this world ok

Kelly Rowland, Hailee Berry amongst others - too many to list - beat her hands down. Beyonce is just sophisticated.
Re: Say I Love You by dytbabe: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
RoyalRoy:

cry cry angry angry

U don't have no rival
Numero uno
Re: Say I Love You by sosiqdude(m): 12:03am On Jul 16, 2014
sosiqdude: Guys if rihanna and beyonce was at your foot step...you are told to kiss one them....which one will you choose...??

This is fun

And girls if chris brown and drake was at your foot step beging you to kiss them....which one will you choose to kiss?
Re: Say I Love You by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:32am On Jul 16, 2014
sosiqdude: In here say who you wish you wonna date with....who you wish you can kiss with but you can't...say who you wonna toast...and you gonna get some reply
guy,abeg how much man u wan buy vidal?
Re: Say I Love You by sosiqdude(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
guy,abeg how much man u wan buy vidal?

not what we are saying here....so get off my shoulder
Re: Say I Love You by sosiqdude(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
One thing about guys is that they don't no what they have....

Do you no it girls that supose to be asking for guys relationship not we guys...... There is way a girl can see a so so handsome guy and will be dieing inside to talk to him, they will be wishing if i can talk to him....but why we guys, but if it we guys immedately don approach,,on top of it she go shakara for you...after that na you go give the girl money wey she go use do her hair, send her 1000 airtime and still tell her...i love you and on top that kiss her....guys una no say girls too they like kiss..

Hahahahahah...why girls??....girl na for you and guys

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: Proposing To Your Future Husband; Would You Do It? / Still A Virgin At 22 / Reasons Why Some Ladies Like Short Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.