Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (14863 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / For The Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
alutacontinua:

faakay technological enterprises would cover all the expenses cool cheesy wink
Just chill til he gets back to office cafe tomorrow. wink
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Idowuogbo: Hmmmmm....Interesting
badosky mama your attention is needed in another thread titled "please help"
Leave faakay alone. smiley
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
kulyie: badosky mama your attention is needed in another thread titled "please help"
Leave faakay alone. smiley
This una section na real wa oooo...

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by tandj: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Anytime I stumble on this dude's post, my mind will go to that hollywood film called a beautiful mind.
No difference.
Can't remember the name of d ailment worrying the main actor there again.

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by wayne4loan: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2014
@tandj, yeah 9ja version of beautiful mind- if all he is saying is true ,then its quite sad to see such a talent go to waste
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by tandj: 6:00am On Jul 17, 2014
^^ yes, people should read the life history of that renowed economist(nash) that russel crowe played out his life before they can identify with this young man.
Its not a bipolar or manic disorder.

Paranoid schizophrenia is the name. If he is in western world, he will do well as a researcher. And yes, they have a mind of their own. Saying and doing things that makes no sense to an ordinary eye.
It can be dangerous too if he is not monitored.

But they r genuises. Or always think they are. And telling them to leave their dream is a waste of time.

That film has been my best hollywood film. Started a little research on the ailment after watching it and later abandoned it.

I simply wish he fall into the right hand.
So faakay, I wish u the best.
U have a beautiful mind.

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by tbaba1234: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2014
tandj: ^^ yes, people should read the life history of that renowed economist(nash) that russel crowe played out his life before they can identify with this young man.
Its not a bipolar or manic disorder.

Paranoid schizophrenia is the name.

Delusions of grandeur occur in all three cases.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by greatestman(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2014
After many things have been said on this thread, I have gone through all the comments here. it is only one thing the OP want, which i think to some extent he has succeeded. The op said he need a wife, but why digressing to telling us how IT inclined he is?
And secondly you need wife why advertsing your company? And to make it worst you succeeded in generating traffic to your blog (Thank God i don't have sufficient MB to do that). Pls the main aim of this guy (that is the OP) not wife but adversting himself, his company, and generating traffic to this blog. I have the understanding of your tricks i can't fall to your trap if you like invent heaven or earth, what i know is that people that make things happen don't talk but people around them talk on them based on what they have seen them done.

You think say nairaland romance section no get people wey dey IT inclined?

You got it wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Wroxxane: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=Ceasar1] grin grin
[color=#006600]End Time Lovers
grin grin cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
maestroferddi: Never mind the light element. There is something disconnecting about this guys and the tale he is trying to weave. The only defence would be if he is really mentally unhinged. From the pictures he uploaded, he does not look like a nerd/geek to me. Smartness jumps at you even from a mile! It appears folks are allowing sentiments to becloud their sense of objectivity as per here. Who says the sundry certificates and attachments could not have been doctored? BTW his desire for a relationship in this supposed condition is ridiculous to put it mildly. Which rational human being would buy this castle he is building in the air? Without a stable mental condition, all the so-called aptitude and qualifications would remain unusable and evidently useless.

For once, I agree totally with you on this. Fancy the owner of a company worth 12 billion (US Dollars?) looking that starved with a hungry look about him, doing "business" and "wife searching" from an internet cafe...

Scamming things...
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
greatestman: After many things have been said on this thread, I have gone through all the comments here. it is only one thing the OP want, which i think to some extent he has succeeded. The op said he need a wife, but why digressing to telling us how IT inclined he is?
And secondly you need wife why advertsing your company? And to make it worst you succeeded in generating traffic to your blog (Thank God i don't have sufficient MB to do that). Pls the main aim of this guy (that is the OP) not wife but adversting himself, his company, and generating traffic to this blog. I have the understanding of your tricks i can't fall to your trap if you like invent heaven or earth, what i know is that people that make things happen don't talk but people around them talk on them based on what they have seen them done.

You think say nairaland romance section no get people wey dey IT inclined?

You got it wrong.

Lol! Well put!

But you've got to give credit where it's due though. @op is a pro. cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by breadplanets(f): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hahahahahahahhaha....... Laughing helplessly here. Aluta say make thunder fire am if e pass dis kin test! Chaiiii.... Still on the first page though. Back to reading......
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by SAMBARRY: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
tbaba1234:

Delusions of grandeur occur in all three cases.
I THINK HE IS ACTUALLY AN INTELLIGENT YOUNG MAN UNFORTUNATLY HE IS SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ISSUES WHICH NEED TO BE TAKEN RATHER SERIOUSLY IF YOU ASK ME

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Aipete2(f): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2014
bellong:

Op,

Your prayers are already answered.... Aipete is she. A good wife defends her husband... cheesy grin
Am engaged oga, Lolz and even if i wan marry gan i go marry confirm n handsome guy, ehn? Nt d 1 wey go disgrace me with a plate of rice
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by AtheistD(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ewo! Abeg abeg abeg alutacontinua delete my name sharp sharp! E no get Internet access e wan marry wife? Me resemble from garri to fufu babe? Abeeeeeeeg! angry

Awwww... give the guy a chance. .. when was internet capability a sign for a potential partner?

Take the plunge... wink

@OP
What are your credentials in the bedroom? You need to be an A grade material in that dept to make up for all the other shortcomings.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by egopersonified(f): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
After 11 pages, no wife, nl girls are really hard to get, where are all the self acclaimed players in the house? Pls help this guy play his game.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
egopersonified: After 11 pages, no wife, nl girls are really hard to get, where are all the self acclaimed players in the house? Pls help this guy play his game.

Ego just say you are interested instead of stylishly sniffing around. wink
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by egopersonified(f): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
breezy047:

Ego just say you are interested instead of stylishly sniffing around. wink

breezy, pls help this guy's ministry, assuming I wasnt taken, maybe I for apply.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baltimora(f): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2014
haha good luck.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
faakay: Well I'm out for the day.

The search still continues

Goodnight

Any update? cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Kunbee: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2014
I hope he found her
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2014
onirugbon1:
Any update? cheesy

Found one, she's a celebrity. talking to her but she's not responding yet but I think she is interested cool
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2014
faakay:

Found one, she's a celebrity. talking to her but she's not responding yet but I think she is interested cool

Is she based in London or the USA? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2014
She's based in Hamburg, Germany and Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2014
Hamburg? Germany?

You sure this is what you want? I mean you're almost cutting down on your expectations o! Would you be able to just "manage" her till a babe from London / US comes your way?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by thehunted(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2014
op,I ve got lot of them. You have to pay before I can release their contacts. $3000 per contact.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by egopersonified(f): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nairalanders, faakay has found a wife ohh, come and see what determination can do. Abeg, who go sell asoebi for us?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
^^ grin grin

The power of persistence, eh? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Aipete2(f): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
faakay:

Lolz. You?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
faakay:

Lmao! She no respond, for ya mind u don see wife ba? Joker!

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 31, 2014
I can't believe I read all 11pages. embarassed

God punish insomnia. angry
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! She no respond, for ya mind u don see wife ba? Joker!

Lmao, you too wicked grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Should Parents Be Held Accountable For Their Adult Children's Behavior? / What Can A Woman Do If Her Husband Keeps Threatening Her With Death? / The Alarming Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy In Rural Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.