Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (14864 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / For The Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
teeo:

Lmao, you too wicked grin
embarassed tongue grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by perry2020(f): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ujujoan: I can't believe I read all 11pages. embarassed

God punish insomnia. angry
Twill be insanely dumb of ppl to actually vote for dis guy wif d way e condemns nigerians.how can sum1 who doesn't love u make d best decision for u.
E keeps contradicting himself in many ways n left to me I think all dis was a publicity stunt.e needed attention and we all gave him.how can ez company be worth wat e claims it worths n still be dat way e is,complain abt poverty,light,lyf in d ghetto n all.ppl reali should stop lying on d Internet coz it's faceless doesn't mean we should take advantage.

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by perry2020(f): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
After doing a lot of research on dis guy lik Goin tru ez frnds,profile piks,abt n all.what I c is a guy who was into the tech programme by luck or yahoo and was caught n punished n maybe even deported,who is now quite jobless n maybe a little broke using ez former field of study to an advantage ie publicing himself etc coming up wif ideas that e hopes would yield best results.
(sha who am I to judge all na boredom and insomnia)

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2014
perry2020: After doing a lot of research on dis guy lik Goin tru ez frnds,profile piks,abt n all.what I c is a guy who was into the tech programme by luck or yahoo and was caught n punished n maybe even deported,who is now quite jobless n maybe a little broke using ez former field of study to an advantage ie publicing himself etc coming up wif ideas that e hopes would yield best results.

you must be very stupid for that statement! idiotic girl!

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by perry2020(f): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
faakay:

Tank u.*big grin*
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 03, 2014
perry2020: After doing a lot of research on dis guy lik Goin tru ez frnds,profile piks,abt n all.what I c is a guy who was into the tech programme by luck or yahoo and was caught n punished n maybe even deported,who is now quite jobless n maybe a little broke using ez former field of study to an advantage ie publicing himself etc coming up wif ideas that e hopes would yield best results.

smh.

Do you even know what they call a research?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34am On Sep 03, 2014
onirugbon1:

smh.

Do you even know what they call a reseach?
Lmao! I wonder
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2014
faakay:

Tell dem! Fakaay for presidency grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Kunbee: 2:46am On Sep 03, 2014
^^ Gbenusoun
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by ayobase(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2014
faakay:

I'm not a criminal - I am a scientist

Facebook, Twitter and US government monitors my movement - I have been contacted by their representative to come over to the US

I and the wife will relocate to California because that is where my company HQ will be opened and based

edited.

case closed.......all the best brother..

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by ayobase(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2014
faakay: this is why they need me

production of robots - three different kinds

a human being - I will use myself as sample in the laboratory -

ahhh like specimen?

mbanu.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by ayobase(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2014
egopersonified: After 11 pages, no wife, nl girls are really hard to get, where are all the self acclaimed players in the house? Pls help this guy play his game.

this is NL.

U think he hasnt been getting PMs from ladies from this thread.....even u!

oooooh, pardon me.
just read a lady from Germany has contacted.

Jah be praised.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by egopersonified(f): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
ayobase:

this is NL.

U think he hasnt been getting PMs from ladies from this thread.....even u!

oooooh, pardon me.
just read a lady from Germany has contacted.

Jah be praised.

eh funny gan
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nigerian Ladies too are welcome - Based in Nigeria
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by cococandy(f): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
So mrs right hasn't emailed you yet? These ladies are slacking cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin grin grin

So people are still having insomnia over this guy's case? undecided undecided

Research kwa? undecided undecided

I beg Faakay,carry go nothing do you.... grin grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2014
cococandy:
So mrs right hasn't emailed you yet? These ladies are slacking cheesy

I don't know what's wrong with all this ladies and they are the ones praying for hubby!

If they aint responding I will find a time to hunt for myself I am really less busy

edwife:
grin grin grin
So people are still having insomnia over this guy's case? undecided undecided
Research kwa? undecided undecided
I beg Faakay,carry go nothing do you.... grin grin

okay
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by egopersonified(f): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hunter hunted
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by kunlejazz(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
coogar:

they just studied it. practice equipments & loads of books. i stopped at CCNP many years ago. my attention span is too short to be going through that nonsense. besides, it's too expensive. the estimate is about $10,000 to be fully prepared for the exam.

CCNA & CCNP are still very good. CCIE itself na overkill. in the whole world, i doubt there are up to 10,000 people that can boast of it. the number of nigerians that have it can't be more than 12. it's a very difficult exam.

even after you manage to cop the certificate, there's a written exam you have to be taking every 2 years to retain it. if you take the exam without passing it after one year, they will revoke the certificate & you have to start again from the scratch!

Just stumbled on this thread.

Good to have an old timer like you talk about the CCIE

A lot have since changed though. It's getting tougher by the day and recently, with the upgrade to version 5 (CCIE R&S v5), it just added a lot more value than ever.

And the attention span thing, I think it's something all CCIEs have had to overcome during their respective journeys.

Cheers bros.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
kunlejazz:

A lot have since changed though. It's getting tougher by the day and recently, with the upgrade to version 5 (CCIE R&S v5), it just added a lot more value than ever.

And the attention span thing, I think it's something all CCIEs have had to overcome during their respective journeys.

Cheers bros.
So you are confirming that Coogar has money.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
kunlejazz:

Cheers bros.

are you prepping for CCIE?

baby124:

which money?
i am still residing in ituku ozalla o. cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
coogar:

which money?
i am still residing in ituku ozalla o. cheesy
Coogar, give an estimate of your monthly pay in pounds. Don't worry, I will convert. So you have all this money, and when it is time for charity cases you will disappear. In fact let me go to google and check the salary scale. How long have you had this certification? When it is time to tax, at least we women here will know how to press you well.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by kunlejazz(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
coogar:

Yes...been a while tho. Not easy combining with other stuff.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by kunlejazz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
baby124:

Money nor dey talk na.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
baby124:

Coogar, give an estimate of your monthly pay in pounds. Don't worry, I will convert. So you have all this money, and when it is time for charity cases you will disappear.

i don't joke with charity.....
it's just that its beneath me to be listing what i did here or there. trust me, i have done a lot. cheesy

In fact let me go to google and check the salary scale. How long have you had this certification? When it is time to tax, at least we women here will know how to press you well.

abeg o.....
i don't have CCIE. read my comments again before you start taxing me like you are apostle matthew. cheesy

kunlejazz:

Yes...been a while tho. Not easy combining with other stuff.

you are a big boy!
where do you intend writing the exam? belgium, usa or dubai?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by kunlejazz(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
coogar:

i don't joke with charity.....
it's just that its beneath me to be listing what i did here or there. trust me, i have done a lot. cheesy

abeg o.....
i don't have CCIE. read my comments again before you start taxing me like you are apostle matthew. cheesy

you are a big boy!
where do you intend writing the exam? belgium, usa or dubai?

Lol. Na only God big o!
I'm hoping cisco will have mobile lab sessions next year in Nigeria. If not, I'll consider going wherever...

So, do you still work with Networks?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
kunlejazz:

Lol. Na only God big o!
I'm hoping cisco will have mobile lab sessions next year in Nigeria. If not, I'll consider going wherever...

So, do you still work with Networks?

nah!
i diversified into another field entirely - it's just a temporary measure though. i will be back very soon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by wonlasewonimi: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lol see diversification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed / Should Parents Be Held Accountable For Their Adult Children's Behavior? / Should I Take Custody After Divorce As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.