Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (14872 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / For The Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

I'm not a criminal - I am a scientist

Facebook, Twitter and US government monitors my movement - I have been contacted by their representative to come over to the US

I and the wife will relocate to California because that is where my company HQ will be opened and based

Now, that's what I'm talking about.
Badosky needs to see this
op, see the post above this one and explain,, please
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2014
@Coogar

- to add -

must be well behave and not rude! must be polite because I don't want a partner to come and jeopardize my career and my profile in the nearest future
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2014
faakay: @Coogar

- to add -

must be well behave and not rude! must be polite because I don't want a partner to come and jeopardize my career and my profile in the nearest future

So many stringent, military requirements and high expectations from you.

What do you in turn have to offer apart from weak promises of high grandeur? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2014
this is why they need me

production of robots - three different kinds

a human being - I will use myself as sample in the laboratory - then another one which will be used to combat terrorism and used in the military forces and police forces etc

Human Made Machine http://faakay..com/2011/12/human-made-machine_26.html - and other inventions I want to invent - all the other scientists are waiting for me, they are in California

I have also written a letter to the President of Nigeria and I'm still awaiting response

Check the letter here - http://faakay..com/2014/03/letter-to-mr-president-federal-republic.html which has been sent to all the Nigerian TV stations and Radio stations in the development of humanity

So the wife should know the kind of person she wants to marry

3 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2014
EfemenaXY:
So many stringent, military requirements and high expectations from you.
What do you in turn have to offer apart from weak promises of high grandeur? lipsrsealed

nope not high expectation from me, just a good girl that's all - she will be fine with me
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2014
Haba faakay they aren't laughing at you. They just messing around with you to make the place lively. Don't take nl too seriously joor because even the peeps saying funny stuffs aren't even taking nl serious so just join in the laughter and cut some slack cool

so have you found the right miss that suits your taste wink
faakay: Well everybody have got their opinions

You can keep insulting me till eternity but it will never move me!

This is my life okay - no matter the words you will say here will move me because most of the folks here talking about me are not better than me

It looks funny but it is not funny - everybody can keep laughing

but it is funny that most Nigerians laugh at their brotherhood when they are in problems instead of them too render support

the danger in it - when your own cometh - you will seek for help and nobody will render when the time cometh

For the guy that said I am a mother fuckkeer, I will never blame you because me and you do not belong to the same category

I am still searching - I came here on Nairaland to get recommendation and it's optionally

It does not really matter If I don't get one here

It's not until when you see me on CNN or get famous/rich I will start searching for a wife - life doesn't work that way - I need to start now

I know myself and nobody knows me!

More comments are welcome

If you do not have better things to say kindly stay out of my thread because your negativity wouldn't help me in searching for my wife or will confuse me

Cheers

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2014
kulyie: Haba faakay they aren't laughing at you. They just messing around with you to make the place lively. Don't take nl too seriously joor because even the peeps saying funny stuffs aren't even taking nl serious so just join in the laughter and cut some slack cool
so have you found the right miss that suits your taste wink

okay

I haven't found, still searching, if I find I will delcare
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2014
faakay: this is why they need me
a human being - I will use myself as sample in the laboratory - then another one which will be used to combat terrorism and used in the military forces and police forces etc
Human Made Machine http://faakay..com/2011/12/human-made-machine_26.html - and other inventions I want to invent - all the other scientists are waiting for me, they are in California
I have also written a letter to the President of Nigeria and I'm still awaiting response
Check the letter here - http://faakay..com/2014/03/letter-to-mr-president-federal-republic.html which has been sent to all the Nigerian TV stations and Radio stations in the development of humanity

And this is your Unique Selling Point (usp) to your in-laws? Especially your prospective father-in-law? cheesy

Mehn, whatever it is that you've been smoking this morning is gooood!

Abeg, who's your supplier?

6 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

nope not high expectation from me, just a good girl that's all - she will be fine with me

Address Aluta's concerns.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
For more information

Check google very well or check my http://faakay..com

it's not a private, not a private person anymore - I am a public figure but i haven't been publicize

I do not have cash right now because that is the way it is and that's what I am going thru but there will lot of cash later in the future even the wife will be tired of money

Will be right back
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2014
faakay: @Coogar

- to add -

i want to be your relationship manager. who exactly do you like on this forum? i can help you win her heart completely. just mention her name & you can have her within 72 hours.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2014
lacicrips: Let Seun catch you with those eyelash pictures.
if he catch me wetin e wan do.abeg make e catch me sef make i see wetin wan apoon tongue
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2014
Faakay did not answer my question. angry

so, you're a celebrity, huh?
congratulations oo, Badosky!
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Acidosis(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by cococandy(f): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2014
ROTFL. Relationship manager grin cheesy
coogar:

i want to be your relationship manager. who exactly do you like on this forum? i can help you win her heart completely. just mention her name & you can have her within 72 hours.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
faakay: For more information
Check google very well or check my http://faakay..com
it's not a private, not a private person anymore - I am a public figure but i haven't been publicize
I do not have cash right now because that is the way it is and that's what I am going thru but there will lot of cash later in the future even the wife will be tired of money
Will be right back

Oh, don't worry about finance.

Your second picture has convinced all doubting Thomases beyond all reasonable doubt that you're the next Bill Gates / Richard Branson in the making.

Smoke ride on brother... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Anacksunamun: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2014
EfemenaXY:

And this is your Unique Selling Point (usp) to your in-laws? Especially your prospective father-in-law? cheesy

Mehn, whatever it is that you've been smoking this morning is gooood!

Abeg, who's your supplier?
gringringringrin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2014
Mods should not take this to FP. And please you guys should stop making fun of him. Something more serious is going on with this guy and he needs help.

Faakay, tell your family to get you the help you need. Either that or you face reality and stop living in delusion. I hope you are joking

4 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by tbaba1234: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2014
baby124: Mods should not take this to FP. And please you guys should stop making fun of him. Something more serious is going on with this guy and he needs help.

Faakay, tell your family to get you the help you need. Either that or you face reality and stop living in delusion. I hope you are joking

Yep, I am beginning to feel the same.

There is a more serious problem here.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Anacksunamun: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2014
Thanks Efe, Idowuogbo, Aluta and Kulyie for the funny comments. I've not laughed this hard since the "force shitt down my throat" thread. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by cococandy(f): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2014
Nna what's going on biko.
What am I reading below?
Dude you'll make a great comedian if you put your heart into it.

So what was the presidents response to this your letter? cheesy

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by tbaba1234: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2014
^ This guy needs a doctor not a wife.

Thorpido..

11 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2014
tbaba1234: ^ This guy needs a doctor not a wife.

Thorpido..

with that letter up there, I think I might have to agree sad
I do hope he gets help cool

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2014

Thorpido..
I agree...

I think awon aye don siddon on top hin matter. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by jidobaba(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2014
Faakay Telldem...ol boy I dey your side jor, as in a New World Order tins man.
Lmao.

[DMX]
Aiyyo, I think about when a nigga didn't have (YEAH)
and a nigga told a joke, and the bitches didn't laugh
See now I do the math, I see if you got this
and this and this to some cats, that nigga's the shitt (aight?)
And that's all they fuckin with, but see these bitches don't
know
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Caracta(f): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
UjSizzle: Hehehe this thread is funny grin

Why must she be based in the US or UK? Can't she be a naija babe and still support you well? undecided

More recommendations

Caracta.....again (yeah she that hott cheesy

Alutacontinua
Ishilove (she go jand soon)
Teespice (good gehl all round tongue
ATMC

Watch out for Part 2

You too? Don't recommend me abeg. Pity the guy na.

I'm sure you can consider him.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Caracta(f): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

Don't you have a sister?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Caracta(f): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I agree...

I think awon aye don siddon on top hin matter. embarassed

I just read the letter. My heart goes out to him. He needs more than a wife and I have this strong feeling that you can help.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by nitrogen(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2014

Bros, check out the bolded, that "another one", hope it wont be the wife that you are looking for that will be the other sample sort of for your experiment.........choi!
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by dustydee: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2014
Caracta:

I just read the letter. My heart goes out to him. He needs more than a wife and I have this strong feeling that you can help.
Idowuogbo, I agree. Afterall you once said on nairaland "na craze dey cure craze". grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by thorpido(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2014

Thorpido..
Lol.Sure Op's temperature is high.
Op,what kind of letter is that to the president?U don go far o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Should I Take Custody After Divorce As A Man / Should Parents Be Held Accountable For Their Adult Children's Behavior? / derailed topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.