Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! (2293 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Amazing With Psquare In Stylish Photo / Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) / An Exclusive Interview With PSquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! by Aysuperstories: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hey guys what's up May name is Ayo and I am about to narrate my dream to you all, so get a site and relax
If you want the whole gist watch the video or if you no get MB, you could just read this summary I have tried as much as possible to write it out, but it will not be as good as watching the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A5arEFvFtk
I know that most of you might think that I just make up this but I didn't. it's just exactly what I saw...so let's get started

So last night I went to bed at about 1:40 am, having nothing in mind about the psquare but I got the most shocking dream of my dreams☺️ smiley
I guess I most have being asleep for about 4hours, after I had some everyday dreams, like me meeting the girl of my dream, hanging out with her and having a great time and other stuffs that I thought of before going to bed. Finally I woke up I think it was about 6am because I looked through the window and the sun was about coming up. Well thinking it was a little bit too early I decided to sleep back, few minutes after I closed my eyes I started seeing things, you guys won't believe but I saw me and psquare drinking garri form the same bowl o without groundnut or sugar but with one type of ghana stew called [shito] not sure of the spelling though...
anyways let rewind my dream back to where it all started.
Ok so I went back to bed and few minutes later I total went off into a trans...ok this felt so real we were at war, I was hiding with a friend in a hid out as we were part of the resistance unfortunately for us there were other rebels just at the back of the building where we were hiding. They were shooting at us through the window but unfortunately for them them window was bulletproof so they were not able to hit us, now we have been there for a very long time and we were out of amours and the rebels were not ready to give up us they were building an explosive so that they could blow up the the window to get us out...now we were getting hungry, mean while I was hearing people at the back of the building chanting that peter sings better than Paul, It wasn't long that moment I opened the door to peep through and I saw paul working down the corridor been so excited to see him I opened up the door and shouted his name immediately he looked back and I was explaining our situation to him and immediately he helped my friend escape from the rebels, then I told him I was hungry without any hesitation he went into his tent...and he came out with bowl of garri and that Ghana stew I mentioned earlier, immediately I grabbed the bowls got a bottle of water before I knew it he was already mixing the garri sat down And we were both chatting as he took his first spoon of the garri he asked me if I liked the stew and as I reached out my hand to have a taste of the stew I woke up embarassed...picked up my phone and the time was saying 11:58 I got up and sat on my bed thinking to myself like WTF was that?...well I couldn't denial it was a great experience to have been on the same table with him even if it was in an awkward manner wink, but what he offered me was awkward. Well maybe it was because of the war! Since normally he should have offered me some delicacy instead of garri. What do you think? Well that was the end of my awkward dream.
Re: How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! by Aysuperstories: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! by Aysuperstories: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! by McWhillion(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
*yawns and jets out of thread *
Re: How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! by RYANAYO(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
This one big pass me o grin grin which kind dream be this grin
Re: How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! by ayobase(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
u drank garri for ur dream?
u are in trouble o.
u better go subscribe for deliverance for mfm
Re: How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! by Empressgifted(f): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Spiritual poison on point. U escaped the spiritual arrow through bullet proof and then you ingested the main poison in the name of psquare. Op abeg nolify whatever u took with the blood of Jesus, the days are evil and by the way what kind of combo is that "garri without sugar + Ghana stew" ? Smh

1 Like

Re: How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! by Ahmed0336(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
#Pours palmwine on him and shakes him bros wake up akamu don ready# undecided
Re: How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2014
choi... nairaland don spoil finish
Re: How i Soaked Garri With Psquare (paul)...must Read!!! by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
BROS NA KOKO GARRI OR WAHT. shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Named Richest Celebrity In The 2014 Vanguard’s Richest List / See What Civilization Is Causing!.(photo) / Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.