Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed (14862 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
I really don't know what to do right now. I feel very shy. I haven't left my room since morning. The bathroom or toilet door of my house has been bad for over two weeks. Ok so I was bathing this morning, am about 22 and my elder brother who is about 25 was pressed to use the toilet, he didn't even knock to find out if someone was in, he just opened the whole door and I mean I was standing practically wholly and fully naked in the bath and he saw everything to the full I am so sure of that. There wasn't even any point for me to try stretching for a towel to coverup cus he had seen already. He apologized but I felt so weird, angry, shy same time. Since morning I haven't left my room. I feel so shy to even probably bump into him in the house and maybe he would be also embarrassed. Is it normal for me to feel weird or there is nothing really bad about the whole encounter?
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Y'all should fix your bathroom door.
and since yous share the same bathroom, there should be something like knocking angry

it has happened already, you just gotta stop being shy and get over it, he's your Bro for God's sake. Go out and forget that it ever happened smiley

this is one time when you gotta see it for what it is -DUST! cool
wait sef, wetin you go do if you wanna give birth and a male doctor is poking hand into your vajay'jay, did I mention that your legs would be spread wide apart? cheesy

17 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by alabiyemmy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
He is your blood brother. Get över it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Toktee(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Is this the first time someone see u naked,say the truth and shame the devil,that is if the story is even true.
You live in a house with ur brother and he was nt aware that you were bathing?

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Stop tormenting yourself,it was only a matter of time for such to happen with the bad door.

Am sure he was so confused and shocked that he hardly saw anything.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Stop tormenting yourself,it was only a matter of time for such to happen with the bad door.

Am sure he was so confused and shocked that he hardly saw anything.

You are just imagining things and that's why you have been weighed down since morning.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Toktee: Is this the first time someone see u naked,say the truth and shame the devil,that is if the story is even true.
You live in a house with ur brother and he was nt aware that you were bathing?
I stay with my parents and siblings we are 5 in number. Would he know am bathing and open the door? Nope. So that leaves me with that option right? Funny question you ask though.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
I swear, I didn't see any thing!

27 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua: Y'all should fix your bathroom door.
and since yous share the same bathroom, there should be something like knocking angry

it has happened already, you just gotta stop being shy and get over it, he's your Bro for God's sake. Go out and forget that it ever happened smiley

this is one time when you gotta see it for what it is -DUST! cool
wait sef, wetin you go do if you wanna give birth and a male doctor is poking hand into your vajay'jay, did I mention that your legs would be spread wide apart? cheesy

looooooool. Yea I know. You are funny. Am just a shy person maybe. That's why
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Toktee(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Princess666:
I stay with my parents and siblings we are 5 in number. Would he know am bathing and open the door? Nope. So that leaves me with that option right? Funny question you ask though.
and the question need an answer,you join nairaland today only to be complaining about what strangers have seen and touched and even enjoy it,just take it like anyone of those.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by JulianBond007: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
When your boyfriend sees you nakked, you're not ashamed. Your blood brother see you nakked,you're shy and even lock yourself in the house.
So what should we do about it? Flog your brother for seeing your nakked body?

14 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Toktee(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Princess666:
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
JulianBond007: When your boyfriend sees you nakked, you're not ashamed. Your blood brother see you nakked,you're shy and even lock yourself in the house.

no mind that boy

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Toktee: and the question need an answer,you join nairaland today only to be complaining about what strangers have seen and touched and even enjoy it,just take it like anyone of those.
How can you know when you are not me. Anyways
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by macklef(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dear Op, i no that feeling right. Its normal to be angry + shy. Am sure your brother too is trying all he can to avoid you.
He would obviously, be more shy than you cos he made the break in.
Get over it dear, i made such a break with my senior sis once, she was the one that came out of the batroom to ask me if i saw toothpaste,(am sure she wasnt looking for any toithpaste) she just wanted to ease the tension.
Hes ur blood brother, pray you nevr find yourself in a situation where he would be the one to even UnCloth u. Thats what family are for, to hide the each others secrets, he would never see and tell, but any regular guy might, even your bf. So ur boobs n ass n varge is safe in his memory. Quite unpleasant but its not an abormination.
Its your duty to ease the tension, if ur close to him before now, try to jump on him unawre to him or look for his trouble somehow so u guys can laugh and forget it.
Once again, its unpleasant but its not an abormination, GET OVER IT ASAP!!!!

18 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
JulianBond007: When your boyfriend sees you nakked, you're not ashamed.

where did you get this info from lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Toktee(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
JulianBond007: When your boyfriend sees you nakked, you're not ashamed. Your blood brother see you nakked,you're shy and even lock yourself in the house.

Total strangers for that matter have seen and touch and even pump!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Toktee(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

that is not important,lady!
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
macklef: Dear Op, i no that feeling right. Its normal to be angry + shy. Am sure your brother too is trying all he can to avoid you.
He would obviously, be more shy than you cos he made the break in.
Get over it dear, i made such a break with my senior sis once, she was the one that came out of the batroom to ask me if i saw toothpaste,(am sure she wasnt looking for any toithpaste) she just wanted to ease the tension.
Hes ur blood brother, pray you nevr find yourself in a situation where he would be the one to even UnCloth u unclad. Thats what family are for, to hide the each others secrets, he would never see and tell, but any regular guy might, even your bf. So ur boobs n ass n varge is safe in his memory. Quite unpleasant but its not an abormination.
Its your duty to ease the tension, if ur close to him before now, try to jump on him unawre to him or look for his trouble somehow so u guys can laugh and forget it.
Once again, its unpleasant but its not an abormination, GET OVER IT ASAP!!!!
thanks I got some courage now from your experience. Would finally go and eat. Hunger strike all day in my room because of this. FOOD TIME

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by JulianBond007: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

ask the op if she doesn't have a boyfriend. tongue
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Toktee: Total strangers for that matter have seen and touch and even pump!
na you sabi that one o.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Awww its Normal and just get over it.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is a girl thing - don't have much to say. Just put on the “666” in you Babe and face your fears. wink
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Toktee(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Princess666:
How can you know when you are not me. Anyways
How do u feel the first day u stand naked b4 that guy,i want to know the xperience,no offence intended.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Awwwwww. I know that huge feeling of embarrassment. Just act like nothing happened.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Toktee(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Princess666: thanks I got some courage now from your experience. Would finally go and eat. Hunger strike all day in my room because of this. FOOD TIME
takin a closser look at your profile,iam not even sure you are a woman.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Emmanuex(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Arrant Nonsense.. Y do u now call him ur brother??
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by JulianBond007: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Princess666: thanks I got some courage now from your experience. Would finally go and eat. Hunger strike all day in my room because of this. FOOD TIME
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Toktee: takin a closser look at your profile,iam not even sure you are a woman.
then the only option would be that am a hemophrodite. God forgive some people
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Toktee: How do u feel the first day u stand naked b4 that guy,i want to know the xperience,no offence intended.
which guy? Can u tell me about him? Cus u seem to know him better than I do
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Emmanuex: Arrant Nonsense.. Y do u now call him ur brother??
cus of blood ties. Check the English dictionary

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is arrant nonsense n stupidity of the highest order dat I have evver learnt; what kind of human beign are u? Re u even sane? What kinda immaturity is this? So because ur broda bump into u in d bbathroom u shy n can't go out to even eat? Don't u think u really need a psychiatrist to manage ur mental instability? Well if u don't I think u do need 1

Which sibling doesn't bump into anoda of d opposite sex occassionally; in a house living togeda 4 at least 2 decade!!!

Ibeg senseless n useless topics like this really provokes me to no small extent; I just hate raising dust unecessarily...

Mtcheeeeeewwww!!! Sick people!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching / Should I Take Custody After Divorce As A Man / Should Parents Be Held Accountable For Their Adult Children's Behavior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.