Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed (14865 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua: Y'all should fix your bathroom door.
and since yous share the same bathroom, there should be something like knocking angry

it has happened already, you just gotta stop being shy and get over it, he's your Bro for God's sake. Go out and forget that it ever happened smiley

this is one time when you gotta see it for what it is -DUST! cool
wait sef, wetin you go do if you wanna give birth and a male doctor is poking hand into your vajay'jay, did I mention that your legs would be spread wide apart? cheesy

no mind am o, but if na BF nah, she would be feeling s£xy. I can relate with the feeling, but you should even feel lucky it's ya elder bro. Naso my elder bro dey bump into my room then o, and when i nag...he would say 'calmdown na, @least now av seen @home, if i go outside and see it - I wont be acting like a mumu' lolll, na im tire to see. No1 taught him how to start knocking bc we don't really lock doors in my house. Joke over it, I guess the problem is u took it very serious the moment it happened.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by dre11(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
JulianBond007: When your boyfriend sees you nakked, you're not ashamed. Your blood brother see you nakked,you're shy and even lock yourself in the house.
So what should we do about it? Flog your brother for seeing your nakked body?

gbam
abeg stay in your room and go on hunger strike

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
There's no big deal in this. Accidents happen.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by sirwilly1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Princess666: I really don't know what to do right now. I feel very shy. I haven't left my room since morning. The bathroom or toilet door of my house has been bad for over two weeks. Ok so I was bathing this morning, am about 22 and my elder brother who is about 25 was pressed to use the toilet, he didn't even knock to find out if someone was in, he just opened the whole door and I mean I was standing practically wholly and fully naked in the bath and he saw everything to the full I am so sure of that. There wasn't even any point for me to try stretching for a towel to coverup cus he had seen already. He apologized but I felt so weird, angry, shy same time. Since morning I haven't left my room. I feel so shy to even probably bump into him in the house and maybe he would be also embarrassed. Is it normal for me to feel weird or there is nothing really bad about the whole encounter?

Can i see you the way you were when he saw you? I want to confirm something.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
ur brother accidentally saw u naked and u locked urself up
wtf!!!!.....well it means ur mind is not pure and it depends on d way u were brought up
coz i dont see any reason why u shud behave like dat coz ur bro saw u nude undecided undecided
nawao.
i cant count how many times i accidentally saw my sis nude or vice-versa
and we can only say "im sorry" and leave d scene and take everything very normal

i hope u are kidding shaa...cox im still confused here angry

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Raymondenyi: This is arrant nonsense n stupidity of the highest order dat I have evver learnt; what kind of human beign are u? Re u even sane? What kinda immaturity is this? So because ur broda bump into u in d bbathroom u shy n can't go out to even eat? Don't u think u really need a psychiatrist to manage ur mental instability? Well if u don't I think u do need 1

Which sibling doesn't bump into anoda of d opposite sex occassionally; in a house living togeda 4 at least 2 decade!!!

Ibeg senseless n useless topics like this really provokes me to no small extent; I just hate raising dust unecessarily...

Mtcheeeeeewwww!!! Sick people!!!

Hmmn;sir, I have a strong a Feeling that you are also sick like these people u cal sick; from your post, you seem to be a frustrated young man going thru very challenging times, just handle your problems alone like a man, and don't take it out on innocent people; JEEZ

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by tchigofigo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
wait leme ask first..did this happen 2 u 2dy and coincidentally, u registered on NL today.,or u joined nairaland jst because of this.? i'l say none..u jst formed a story aight? gudluck though

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Kanwulia: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Why should this bother you? undecided
A mere accident?
This has nothing to do with shyness at 22? undecided
Looks more like SELF-ESTEEM issues.
You lack effective emotional coping mechanisms.

Please get some help!

Ya toto be the BLACK STONE OF MECCA NI? undecided

You berrrrra grow some AGBEROS guts o!
Shiooooooooor
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by jericco1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lol
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Naavah(f): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sis, I av a big brother n four sisters. My bro is even tired of seeing us I swear. I can be in d bathroom(we av four bathrooms) and my bro wld be gisting me. Calm down dear itz nothing. My bro actually told a girl that was forming for him to come c ass in our house, lol. Come out n hug ur bro. Pele dear

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Princess666: I really don't know what to do right now. I feel very shy. I haven't left my room since morning. The bathroom or toilet door of my house has been bad for over two weeks. Ok so I was bathing this morning, am about 22 and my elder brother who is about 25 was pressed to use the toilet, he didn't even knock to find out if someone was in, he just opened the whole door and I mean I was standing practically wholly and fully naked in the bath and he saw everything to the full I am so sure of that. There wasn't even any point for me to try stretching for a towel to coverup cus he had seen already. He apologized but I felt so weird, angry, shy same time. Since morning I haven't left my room. I feel so shy to even probably bump into him in the house and maybe he would be also embarrassed. Is it normal for me to feel weird or there is nothing really bad about the whole encounter?

Your own blood brother? Na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Medunah: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ur funny, ur blood brother. So many no of times, my elder bro will bumped into I & my sis in d bthroom, we jz shout 'cnt u knock'' nd he will be like wats in ur body dat my gf doesnt have, she carry pass una sef'' nd we will tell we are not his gf nd dats it, everything is back to normal.
Some girls even dress up in front of their brothers, deres nofin to be shy about. Depends on d way u guys relate with each other though.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Princess666: looooooool. Yea I know. You are funny. Am just a shy person maybe. That's why

how can you be shy and not a virgin?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
krall: I swear, I didn't see any thing!
You again? angry The other day na bobby you see, today na ya sister. Brida Krall, I'm beginning to have a funny feeling about you and your opportune proximity to naked women.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Emmanuex(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Princess666: cus of blood ties. Check the English dictionary
Wow dats nyc... So y r u now shy nd embarrased.. Get ova it juur.. He has seen u unclad while u wer young now
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by fingard02k(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
your brother?

Dear pls tell me u'r joking
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by davno: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Most people are saying "no big deal". Meanwhile dt picture might torment d guy for weeks if not months. D girl has every right to feel embarrassed, to retreat and to console herself. Some pple don't want u seeing their unclothedness unless u r their significant other. My dear sorry u hear!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by nickz(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
mtchewwwmy sister dresses up in my presence and i help her with lotion on her back is it your oranges abi hairy coochie you're hiding some things they annoy me sha!!
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by drnairalov: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
mtscheeew ..dis is weird ..are U 4 real?? cos ur broda saw u, U re shy to come out..stop creating situation where there is no situation and clear your mind off any negativity..aint saying it is ryt but dayuumn U re overreacting.. he iz ur broda ok.. even when i mkstakenly saw my cousin cos she bathed in ma bathroom... i never knew she was dere!! all i did was step back immediately..apologised daz all..and we begin dey flow again..dey yab our selves as usual like say nothing happen. i never thought of d occasion again.. I just dey remember now as i see dis topic self..but sis take a chill pill. Life is 2 short to dey put matters lik dis 4 mind. CIAO babe..

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by tempest01(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pictures...lets confirm what your brother really saw

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 12:39am On Jul 16, 2014
drnairalov: mtscheeew ..dis is weird ..are U 4 real?? cos ur broda saw u, U re shy to come out..stop creating situation where there is no situation and clear your mind off any negativity..aint saying it is ryt but dayuumn U re overreacting.. he iz ur broda ok.. even when i mkstakenly saw my cousin cos she bathed in ma bathroom... i never knew she was dere!! all i did was step back immediately..apologised daz all..and we begin dey flow again..dey yab our selves as usual like say nothing happen. i never thought of d occasion again.. I just dey remember now as i see dis topic self..but sis take a chill pill. Life is 2 short to dey put matters lik dis 4 mind. CIAO babe..
yea thats true. you very right. i have seen him jare i guess i was just overreacting
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 12:40am On Jul 16, 2014
tempest01: Pictures...lets confirm what your brother really saw
huh?? for real shocked shocked shocked chei
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 12:46am On Jul 16, 2014
Medunah: Ur funny, ur blood brother. So many no of times, my elder bro will bumped into I & my sis in d bthroom, we jz shout 'cnt u knock'' nd he will be like wats in ur body dat my gf doesnt have, she carry pass una sef'' nd we will tell we are not his gf nd dats it, everything is back to normal.
Some girls even dress up in front of their brothers, deres nofin to be shy about. Depends on d way u guys relate with each other though.
yea i dont think we were raised in such a ways that our privacies are seen like that. am well dressed alwayz at home i guess thats why. but its nothing. he was even teasing me over my refusal to come out today probably because of what happened and i was giving myself unneccesary headache.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2014
davno: Most people are saying "no big deal". Meanwhile dt picture might torment d guy for weeks if not months. D girl has every right to feel embarrassed, to retreat and to console herself. Some pple don't want u seeing their unclothedness unless u r their significant other. My dear sorry u hear!

guy what are u saying are u okay?.... ur own sisters' nude image torment u for weeks or months? undecided
then u need prayers cox u hav a very dirty mind towards her,
pls beta avoid going close to her before taboo happens

im just saying.. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 16, 2014
JulianBond007: grin grin
grin grin grin
I just lost concentration on what I'm reading.
Funny pic but true.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by ITbomb(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2014
I don't see why you should make a big deal out of this.
Na why I like my family
If na me burst into the room with my sister naked, when she comes out, d kind mouth she go give you, u go forget ur sorrow, she will be like, "ur gf no dey teach u how to knock before u open bathroom? I don dey tell u to leave those small girls n give me something to get u a solid chick, Oya go shittt, I don finish"

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by jdula: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2014
All of u telling dis op its normal, u re all jus wasting ur tym here, go and luk 4 oda interestin topic and comment on, and leave dis op 2 get drown in her foolishness, I jus da vex 4 sme kind talk. If u ask me dis op is not saying de truth. I smell masturbation in dis story, she jus dnt wnt 2 be sincere here, u guys should imagine locking urself up, not eating, being shy and angry, all becoz ur bro or sis saw u naked. I fit vex hack nairaland again so dat dis topic go loss 4 data base.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Theflint1(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2014
Naavah: Sis, I av a big brother n four sisters. My bro is even tired of seeing us I swear. I can be in d bathroom(we av four bathrooms) and my bro wld be gisting me. Calm down dear itz nothing. My bro actually told a girl that was forming for him to come c ass in our house, lol. Come out n hug ur bro. Pele dear
come out and hug him? dat wud b just weird.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by ITbomb(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2014
^^^ Are you telling us that she was helping herself in the bathroom when the brother burst in? And now she is ashame of facing the bro who caught her?

Interesting
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie: no mind am o, but if na BF nah, she would be feeling s£xy. I can relate with the feeling, but you should even feel lucky it's ya elder bro. Naso my elder bro dey bump into my room then o, and when i nag...he would say 'calmdown na, @least now av seen @home, if i go outside and see it - I wont be acting like a mumu' lolll, na im tire to see. No1 taught him how to start knocking bc we don't really lock doors in my house. Joke over it, I guess the problem is u took it very serious the moment it happened.
Morning!
Your pic too soft! The barbie moniker is well deserved.
cheesy

ITbomb, LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Naavah(f): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Theflint1: come out and hug him? dat wud b just weird.
This is a no-issue, yall shld drop it. Ur bf can see u naked all day but ur blood brother can't accidently? I'm out.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Bawss1(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2014
OP Take consolation in the fact that you are not Lannisters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Parents Be Held Accountable For Their Adult Children's Behavior? / Should I Take Custody After Divorce As A Man / What Can A Woman Do If Her Husband Keeps Threatening Her With Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.