Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed (14878 Views)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by chamboy(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2014
JulianBond007: When your boyfriend sees you nakked, you're not ashamed. Your blood brother see you nakked,you're shy and even lock yourself in the house.
So what should we do about it? Flog your brother for seeing your nakked body?

don't mind the stupid girl, some1 that bath u wen u were small

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by jdula: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2014
ITbomb: ^^^ Are you telling us that she was helping herself in the bathroom when the brother burst in? And now she is ashame of facing the bro who caught her?

Interesting
Dats exactly my point.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Djicemob: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Its either the op was self servicing when her brother entered or she's not proud of her body due to whatever circumstance(tsunami maybe).Hence her fustration,cos i dont c anything wrong here...Or after seeing u nak3d,did u start nursing certain feelings for him? lipsrsealed.i hope not sha.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Ochiske(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2014
and people actually believe this piece of crap

This girl or boy (whoever he/she is) opened a new nairaland account just to post this thrash.

Op kill yourself!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by FemiTheCritic(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
But this is none of our business.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Your brother abi?so kini big deal...Mtchewwww
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Djicemob: Its either the op was self servicing when her brother entered or she's not proud of her body due to whatever circumstance(tsunami maybe).Hence her fustration,cos i dont c anything wrong here...Or after seeing u nak3d,did u start nursing certain feelings for him? lipsrsealed.i hope not sha.
hmmmmm dia is God o
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Your brother abi?so kini big deal...Mtchewwww
yea you right.....
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by freecharles(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
why wld u feel shy...he's ur bro for christ sake...its not like he will now be attracted to u or continue to picture u nak3d or worse try to rap3 you

but that's none of my business...*sips coffee*
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Galaxydon1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
if na your boy friend you no go feel shy
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Princess666: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Galaxydon1: if na your boy friend you no go feel shy
I go feel shy o. Why do u guys judge so easily embarassed

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by edyjimmy55(f): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]i change in my brothers presence n even my uncle and dad presence n dat has not made them love me less or disrespect me.if i cant naked before my siblings then i wont be able to get naked befor my husband.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2015
Bone face joor.pretend like it never happened. cheesy.You are just like me..sometimes sef I dey cover cloth for my hubby cheesy grin.had a friend who wears 'tight' to sleep while sharing bed with her hubby grin.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Juzzybabe(f): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2015
No big deal for someone like me who grew up in the Adam and eve family,where me or my elder sis will be in the shower and one my bro will be sitting on the toilet while they discuss. lol. Am 26 and married,just yesterday my twin bro send me pix of his stuff to tell me a boil has grown on it. He's your bro so no big deal,get over it please and don't make him feel guilty and start thinking about he saw. Me no see big deal ooo

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Raymondenyi:
This is arrant nonsense n stupidity of the highest order dat I have evver learnt; what kind of human beign are u? Re u even sane? What kinda immaturity is this? So because ur broda bump into u in d bbathroom u shy n can't go out to even eat? Don't u think u really need a psychiatrist to manage ur mental instability? Well if u don't I think u do need 1

Which sibling doesn't bump into anoda of d opposite sex occassionally; in a house living togeda 4 at least 2 decade!!!

Ibeg senseless n useless topics like this really provokes me to no small extent; I just hate raising dust unecessarily...

Mtcheeeeeewwww!!! Sick people!!!
My Brother, thank you very much cos you just said my mind. The young girl truly truly needs a mental check up. @ op, at dat time wen u are totally naked in front of ur boyfriend/boyfriends, and he would be handling your twin towers vigorously, u spread ur legs wide apart and be receiving his reckless pounding inside ur honeywell, u dnt feel ashamed then abi?. How den could u stupidly be ashamed because ur own blood brother, i mean ur blood brother u grew up wit in d same house with,suddenly and unknowingly saw u naked, and since den u locked urself inside ur room. is it nt stupidity?

I severally use to walk into my sisters rooms and sometimes, i do see dem unclad, ditto to me too, yet nobody even cares about dat. We still end up playing and crack jokes as usual. Even if i am d most sexually active man in d whole world, dat will never make my body system to change at d sight of my blood sister's nudity...impossible!

what a nonsense post...mctheeww.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Naira land...they have already conluded the op has a boyfriend..Did she mention that? We don't even know her age.perverts with dark minds.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Holywizard: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
did he see those Thick forest of yours?

I have a feeling that ur brother caught u mast'ub-ating in de bathroom jor!
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by freecocoa(f): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
If it were my brother that walked in on me bathing, he'll just say "mumu bathe comeout make I shit abeg" and shut back the door like there's no one in there, grin
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by jaybee3(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
freecocoa:
If it were my brother that walked in on me bathing, he'll just say "mumu bathe comeout make I shit abeg" and shut back the door like there's no one in there, grin
If na me nko?
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by freecocoa(f): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
jaybee3:

If na me nko?
I'd pull you in and teach you how to knock before going into a closed room. kiss
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by jaybee3(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
freecocoa:
I'd pull you in and teach you how to knock before going into a closed room. kiss
Case closed

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
freecocoa:

grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Beamborla(f): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmmmm... your are lucky he apologized. My brother has never apologized or left the place without doing whatever it is he came to do.

I remember complaining once and he was like 'abegi commot make I see road I'm your brother no be you dey always parade bump short for us'. I never tried complaining again since then.I got used to it

'He is your brother '
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by freecocoa(f): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Very troublesome boy he is, he especially enjoys ticking me all over, my brother can't walk past me without intentionally stepping on my toes just so i'd talk, he loves hearing me talk and act angry, he says I look like a cartoon when I act angry and it makes him laugh.

My mum was always like "Do you want to marry cocoa, leave cocoa alone na" hear him "that ugly girl, if she were to be the only girl alive, I rather become a catholic priest", I remember when we were younger, I'd go running to my mum to help me warn him as he was getting on my nerves, she always told me "He loves you o, that's why and you should be happy your brother plays with you" then she'd yell from inside "Bobo let your sister be o, if I catch you,you'll be in trouble o" gosh! How I miss that woman, I'd give anything to see her again,She thought me how to love, she did something to my siblings and I, something that made us develop this bond that I think can't be broken, I better stop, my eyes are doing me somehow cry.

Make I call my bros abeg, I don dey miss am.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
freecocoa:
grin grin grin
Very troublesome boy he is, he especially enjoys ticking me all over, my brother can't walk past me without intentionally stepping on my toes just so i'd talk, he loves hearing me talk and act angry, he says I look like a cartoon when I act angry and it makes him laugh.

My mum was always like "Do you want to marry cocoa, leave cocoa alone na" hear him "that ugly girl, if she were to be the only girl alive, I rather become a catholic priest", I remember when we were younger, I'd go running to my mum to help me warn him as he was getting on my nerves, she always told me "He loves you o, that's why and you should be happy your brother plays with you" then she'd yell from inside "Bobo let your sister be o, if I catch you,you'll be in trouble o" gosh! How I miss that woman, I'd give anything to see her again,She thought me how to love, she did something to my siblings and I, something that made us develop this bond that I think can't be broken, I better stop, my eyes are doing me somehow cry.

Make I call my bros abeg, I don dey miss am.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sorry about your mum.

#wipes tears from eyes#
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sorry about your mum.

#wipes tears from eyes#
It's alright dearie, thanks.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by rosebase(f): 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
U guys should stop blaming d poor girl, it depends on how their parents brought them up. Personally, I dont feel comfortable whenever my bro or dad burst into my room without knocking, let alone see me unclad. Though he had seen me unclad before but I wasnt okay with it.

op, just forget it and relate with him. he is your bro and not some cousins or uncles.
Re: My Brother Saw Me Unclothed In The Bathroom, I Feel So Shy And Embarrassed by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:
This is arrant nonsense n stupidity of the highest order dat I have evver learnt; what kind of human beign are u? Re u even sane? What kinda immaturity is this? So because ur broda bump into u in d bbathroom u shy n can't go out to even eat? Don't u think u really need a psychiatrist to manage ur mental instability? Well if u don't I think u do need 1

Which sibling doesn't bump into anoda of d opposite sex occassionally; in a house living togeda 4 at least 2 decade!!!

Ibeg senseless n useless topics like this really provokes me to no small extent; I just hate raising dust unecessarily...

Mtcheeeeeewwww!!! Sick people!!!

Your silence is better than what you have written.

She mentioned that she is shy which Mr is a perfect excuse for her reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Alarming Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy In Rural Areas / What Can A Woman Do If Her Husband Keeps Threatening Her With Death? / 10year Old Girl Give Birth After 8months Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.