Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

A Thread For Keyboardists - Music/Radio (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Keyboardists (195137 Views)

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) / *****all Keyboardists/pianists/interested Folks, Click Here!***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karleb(m): 12:36am On Sep 21, 2015
Now let's talk about blues scale finge.ring. I've seen diverse fingeri.ngs from professionals keyboardist that contradicts themselves, which actually beg the questions:
1. What is the correct blues scale fingeriing for all keys?
2. What fingeringg do you as a keyboardist uses?

Cc:Zbone, gameboi, dramadiddy, pianistsegz200, kingozzy et al.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 3:06am On Sep 21, 2015
Karleb:
Now let's talk about blues scale finge.ring. I've seen diverse fingeri.ngs from professionals keyboardist that contradicts themselves, which actually beg the questions:
1. What is the correct blues scale fingeriing for all keys?
2. What fingeringg do you as a keyboardist uses?

Cc:Zbone, gameboi, dramadiddy, pianistsegz200, kingozzy et al.

You really have to specify whether it is major blues scale or minor blue scale.
The challenge from the fingeringg depends on how you learn some people just really got it rough no theory, it all start when u can't really back up ur practical knowledge on the instrument with the Theory behind it. But for some of us that really tried working on some Lil theories behind what we do for Lecturing sake nd more I don't really think that's a challenge...Some people got the scale handy in the sense dat nobody really taught them dey just stumbled on it nd Dats Cool very cool but not cool when u don't search for right fingering. for Blues scale theoretical fingerings Back and forth. Just click on this link and imbibe the fingerings into the scales u already know.

In Modified Version, I might just suggest that you also try the fingers that are best for you but use in line with the knowledge of Chromatic fingering 1313123131312 and also for other scales that U might not get there fingerings easily. But there are sure generally accepted fingering for almost any scale

http://pianoscales.org/blues.html

You can also check here tho
http://calebnei.com/blues-scale-piano-fingerings/

Follow me on Instagram @johnsonkeyz

I want to be the little contribution of mine should be helpful to at least a fellow. Thanks
Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Are U interested in learning the Bass Guitar nd U ave been searching for materials...We just released a Bass Guitar 101 course that covers...Major Scale fingering, proper warm ups, finger exercise, how to play Nigeria Highlife Groove ,Worror Beat, Reggae,Makossa and Jazz with other sub topics like How to play Ghost Notes!!!on Bass Guitar, Appregios and more....
Trust me it's very affordable than you could expect....
To grab Ur Copy
Call or whatsapp +2347037367597
Call... +2348110835146
Instagram:@johnsonkeyz
Twitter:@johnsonkeyz
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by promo4(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nice work so far johnsonkeys...keep it up bro.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Friday, 25 September 2015
Luckinson Akpos at 00:01
Open Heavens 25 September 2015:
Friday daily devotion by Pastor E. A.
Adeboye – Beware of Manipulators
Topic: Beware of Manipulators [Friday 25 September,
2015]
Memorise: A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth
himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished. -
Proverbs 22:3
Read: Proverbs 22:1-5, (KJV)
1 A good name is rather to be chosen than great
riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.
2 The rich and poor meet together: the LORD is the
maker of them all.
3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself:
but the simple pass on, and are punished.
4 By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and
honour, and life.
5 Thorns and snares are in the way of the froward: he
that doth keep his soul shall be far from them.
Bible in one Year: Leviticus 13:45-14:32; 1 Corinthians
9:8-23
When you are popular and celebrated on account of
your position or service in the kingdom of God, beware
and avoid every temptation to use what you have
received against the will of God. If you are not careful,
you may fall into a trap and become another example,
like the 250 princes who were destroyed in Numbers
16. That shall not be your portion in Jesus’ Name!
However, you need to know that if you are in a position
of power or you are very famous and highly respected
by people, you will be a target of manipulators. If you
are not extremely careful, you will fall into traps you
never thought could ensnare you. After Korah, Dathan
and Abiram orchestrated an evil plan and they wanted
the children of Israel to buy into it, who did they
contact? They deliberately chose the most popular 250
princes in the assembly of God’s people and carefully
sold the idea to them (Numbers 16:2). Once that was
done, convincing the people under these princes was a
walk in the park.
Believe it or not, just as these princes were tempted,
you too will be tempted. People who have goods and
services for sale will come to you because they want to
reach your members or those under your sphere of
influence. Some of these may be beneficial to your
people and some may not. Some people may even ask
you to come and support a cause that is contrary to
scriptures. Be very careful! Be watchful and prayerful.
When they come to make such proposals, place them
side-by-side with the word. Any proposition that
violates the word of God must be rejected without fear
or favour. Those borderline issues which are not out-
rightly wrong or sinful should be presented to God,
asking for His direction. Never allow yourself to be
used by manipulators! If you lead the people under you
astray, not only will their blood be upon your head, you
may lose your integrity, position, power and honour.
Also, carefully watch out for sycophants who will sing
your praise so high that you will not know when they
begin to lead you astray. Sycophants are “loyal” to you
for very wrong reasons – reasons they may never tell
you. They will always want you to see what they do,
because they do their service to impress the leader and
not God. Ask God to weed off from you anyone who
appears close to you but want to mislead you.
Action Point: Pray that God will weed off sycophants
and those with a wrong motive hanging around leaders
in the Body of Christ, your family, place of work and
the government.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Spures: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2015
Hello fellow keyboardist, I am still a beginner and I'll like to know, are they steps to learning the keyboard, e.g do you learn hand independence before hanon exercises and before learning runs or can you learn any as you wish
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by promo4(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2015
It actually depends on your source of learning but the exercises will definitely make your fingers flexible and adapt to holding cholds easily..
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2015
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL
OCTOBER 4, 2015
BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE

TOPIC: A PRIVILEGE

Memorise:
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith
the LORD of hosts.
Haggai 2:8

Read: Esther 4:10-14,
10 Again Esther spake unto Hatach, and gavehim commandment unto Mordecai;
11 All the king’s servants, and the people of the king’s provinces, do know, that whosoever, whether man or women, shall come unto the king into the inner
court, who is not called, there is one law of his to put him to death, except such to whom the king shall hold out the golden sceptre, that he may live: but I have not been called to come in unto the king these thirty days.
12 And they told to Mordecai Esther’s words.
13 Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape in the king’s house, more than all the Jews.
14 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father’s house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?

Bible in one year:
Numbers 1-2,
1st Corinthians 15:35-58

MESSAGE!
While the Lord Jesus Christ was on the surface of the earth, He plainly declared His intention to build His Church, irrespective of the opposition from the gates
of hell ( Matthew 16:18 ). The implication of this declaration is that even if you refuse to cooperate with God on His plans to build His kingdom, He will still
definitely go ahead with those plans without you. Whether the Kingdom of God will be built or not is not a question that needs deliberation, it is a settled
matter. If you choose to cooperate with God, He will use you; but if you refuse to be a part of His programme or vision, He will decide to do it without you.
Psalm 24:1 says the earth and its fullness belongs to God, so He has all the raw materials He needs to do the job. Haggai 2:8 also says silver and gold
belongs to God. Since He has all the resources and all the money, who or what can stand in His way? It therefore follows that if God decides to use you in
building His house or kingdom, He is only doing you a favour.

When the children of Israel faced extinction in the days of Queen Esther, her uncle, Mordecai, asked her to present the matter before her husband the king.
She responded that she could not go to the king except the called for her. If she went uninvited, she could lose her life. What was Mordecai’s response?
“For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father’s house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom of such a time as this?”
Esther 4:14

From this reply, it is obvious that God cannot be stranded. He always has someone waiting in the wings to do the assignment He has given you. If Esther
had refused to take the risk, God would have used another person to do the job.
Has God blessed you financially or materially and you are now dictating to Him how you will spend or not spend what He has given to you? Beware! Do not
compel Him to use someone else! Mordecai told Esther that if she refused to do what God requested of her, she and her father’s house would become
causalities of war. Do you know that when you fail to build the kingdom of God after He has given you the means, you will face certain punishment? Be wise
today!

Key Point
The best way to spend the financial resources God gives to you is to use them to meet God’s needs.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 5:35am On Oct 06, 2015
WHEN THE CHURCH IS NO
MORE CONDUCIVE.
-------------------------
When we can no longer
differentiate a
church from a social gathering,
And all what we do in
church is to just have
fun;
When we can’t
differentiate a Choir from
an
Harlot
And an usher is not
different from a waiter;
When the church is no
more conducive,
Where shall we go?
When worship session in a Church is just
like a
disco night
and we cant differentiate
a Pastor from a
Comedian;
When salvation message
is no longer the
order of the day but prosperity and
entertainment message
is now the core course;
When the church is no
more conducive,
Where shall we go?
When prayer warrior now
have to go to Tongue-
speaking school for
utterances
And Deliverance and
Healing session is now
like Mathematics, to be taught and
learned;
When Pastors have to
pause for members to
clap and shout during sermon in enthusiasm,
And all what we now gain from preaching
is now new vocabulary and word usage;
When the church is no
more conducive
Where shall we go?
When the church of God is now an exhibition ground for the latest
designer,
And those new convert
can no longer come to church for the fear of
being inferior.
When the tithe and
offering in church has
to suffer for anniversary attire,
And the little ones from
the faithful member
have to suffer for pastor’s
birthday;
When the church is no
more conducive, where shall we go?
Where shall we go, Is the
Question Right now; But
never a Rhetoric one.
Where we can Go is simply the feet of the
Old Rugged Cross
and plead for the Revival
of the church of our
father because when Jesus shall appear to
examine his church, The question of “where to
go” will never be
an excuse.
Even the elect will not be
excluded.
Watch & Pray! Copy from touch the world through prayer.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Morning guys.. Today we are gonna discuss "upper structures" and its applications. An upper structure: is a major or minor triad built from at least one tension superimposed on top of another chord, usually a dominant chord. What this means is that, while having a dominant chord on your left hand, you can play the major/minor chord of any of the tensions (9,b9,#9,#11,13,b13). E.g C G Bb// A D F# A (called US 9). Formed from the 9 which is D in this case.

Now if you wanna advance things, you can play variations of a dominant chord in your left hand like E Bb, Bb E A, etc.

I consider this is a cheat to playing chords you didn't know, all you have to know is your tensions.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by sammy329(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2015
please I need the tonic solfa note of BABA by sonnie badu

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Olusharp(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2015
guys, pls i need help i just started learning keyboard on my own,...ordinary worship i can't play.. i dont ve any idea about music notes...pls help
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Olusharp:
guys, pls i need help i just started learning keyboard on my own,...ordinary worship i can't play.. i dont ve any idea about music notes...pls help
add me on whatsapp 08071395807
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dsWrm6Gr6g

A concert where I ministered on October 9 watch and be blessed
Johnsonkeyz
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Open Heavens Daily Devotional written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

Topic :- THE SUPER NEED – Wednesday October 14th 2015

Memorise: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her. Luke 10:42

Read: Luke 10:38-42,
38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.
40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

When a person chases several rats in different directions, the most likely outcome is that none of those rats will be caught. In life, we are often barraged with so many competing issues at the same time, most of which legitimately deserve our attention. There is therefore the need to become more focused, in order to be effective in our pursuits. In day to day activities of life, we are often torn between wants and needs. Wants can be defined as known valuable things which people desire and would like to own. Needs on the other hand may be known or unknown, liked or disliked, but they satisfy a requirement of life. A sick fellow needs to see a doctor for treatment, whether he likes the idea or not. This is a need. Needs are often very crucial and relate to the necessities of life such as food, transport, clothing and shelter. Sometime, the way a person goes about satisfying a need can transform that desire to a want and not a need. Take for instance the fellow who requires a car to move from his house to his office every day. Almost any normal car can meet this need; but if the fellow decides to buy a Ferrari to meet this need, the desire for a Ferrari has turned that need into a want.

To become more prudent, you should focus on your needs and down play your wants. If you acquire all the wealth on planet earth, the day you die, you will realise the futility of being unable to take any of it with you. The reality of this fact made Apostle Paul to admonish us that we should imbibe the virtue of contentment (1st Timothy 6:6-cool. Even among needs, a scale of priorities should be applied. Needs are of varying degrees of importance. In Luke 10:38-42, while visiting two sisters, the Lord plainly told them this:
“But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.” Luke 10:42
He was speaking of a super need. It is good to be nice to people, and it is good to be hospitable; but better than all these is the need to sit at the feet of Jesus, studying, reading, meditating, hearing and memorising His words. The brethren who apply the “No Bible, no breakfast” principle have understood the need to subordinate all other legitimate need under the super need of all – the Word of God. Are you giving the Word its rightful place in your life? The Word should come first. How much time do you set aside for the Bible daily?

Prayer point:
Father, in whatever situation I find myself, grant me grace to always give You priority. 

Bible In A Year:
Numbers 18:1-32; Numbers19::1-22; 2nd Corinthians 10:1-18
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2015
MARRIED TO IDOLS? – Friday October 16th 2015
 MARRIED TO IDOLS?
Memorise: Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone. Hosea 4:17
Read: Deuteronomy 4:15-20, 15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:
16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,
17 The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,
18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth:
19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
20 But the Lord hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.
 Bible in one year: Numbers 21:31-23:12, 2nd Corinthians 11:16-33
MESSAGE!
 In Genesis 48:13-20, Ephraim experienced a positive switch at the expense of his brother, Manasseh. He was last but become first. He was supposed to get the lesser blessing, but he got the greater portion. From today, you shall experience a positive switch in Jesus‘Name. Situations surrounding you shall suddenly change from bad to fair, fair to good, good to better and better to best. You are in for a great surprise this season.

However, looking at the situation of Ephraim down the line, we see that it is one thing to experience a positive switch, and it is another thing to sustain it. After inheriting his elder brother’s blessing, and having prospered above him in multiple folds, Ephraim could not manage his blessing. After he experienced unprecedented success, Ephraim neglected God and created idols for himself. Hosea 4:17 says;
“Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.”
This Scripture says he was joined to his idols. In other words, one way to frustrate God’s grace upon your life is to join yourself to idols. To “join” is another way to saying “to be married to” something you love so much. What is the idol taking the love, attention, devotion and time meant for God in your life?

The idols could mean real, tangible symbols or items to which you devote your worship, trust and love. Not too long ago, some people were said to have discovered some magical river with healing or miraculous powers, and so many people went there. If you are a true believer in Christ, you can never be found in such a place. An apparition appears on a particular building and people start visiting the place for prayers; they must have thrown away the scripture found in John 4:21. These are all idolatrous practices. Also, the use of talismanic rings and amulets, rosaries, scapulars, coloured candles and religious objects of protection or good luck are all part of idolatry. If you are joined to idols, you cannot remain joined to Jesus Christ; He will simply step out before you merge with idols. What is that idol making you to rubbish God’s goodness in your life? For some, it is their spouse. If you love your spouse above God, you are provoking God’s jealousy. Eventually, Ephraim become desolate (Hosea 5:9). That is what happens to idolaters. At some point, your idols will desert you. Be wise today!
Action Point
Thank God for the success of our past Holy Ghost Congress meetings, pray that this year’s Congress will witness unprecedented manifestations of God’s presence.
Amen!gud am n God bless u!
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
GoodNews!!! For Intermediate and Advanced Piano player/Musicians...The Very much awaited "Advanced Piano Tutorial Course DVD by Johnsonkeyz" is finally out for sale in two modes HardCopy(#DVD) and Softcopy available to Google Drive Users...It's comprises of 9 sessions featuring Practically taught application of Tritone, Quartals, Diatones,Jazz Chords, Contemporary left handed Chords, Runs, Fills, Phat Chords and Bonus Track "How to play the Salsa Beat"...
The DVD both Hardcopy/Softcopy also comes with a well detailed CHORD SHEET pdf which contains theoretical backings to everything taught in the Video...will be sent to Ur Mail
Trust Me U don't want to Miss this Package
The Trailer link on youtube Check:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQnBi1tTB80

To Purchase DVD or Soft copy on (GoogleDrive) available for people in Nigeria and outside Nigeria
Contact Johnsonkeyz
Tel No:+2347037367597
+2348110835146
WhatsApp :+2347037367597
Instagram: @johnsonkeyz
Twitter: @johnsonkeyz
Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=934404249903763&refid=52&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&__tn__=C

IT's Time to take Your Piano playing to the Level after the next level
Grab Ur Copy Now!!!!!!!
Shalom
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by mindtricks: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Hmm, impressed this thread is still doing great.

Good work guys!
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Joshkeys: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
I like dis
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Emmanueloy(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Just stumbled on this thread and loving it! Nice one, nice one.
If you need training (personal or church), tutorials, I could be of help.
By the way, who's is proficient in the use of SIBELIUS software here? Let's rub minds.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karleb(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2015
Emmanueloy:
Just stumbled on this thread and loving it! Nice one, nice one.
If you need training (personal or church), tutorials, I could be of help.
By the way, who's is proficient in the use of SIBELIUS software here? Let's rub minds.

First thing first, what's a SIBELIUS software. Is it a software that scores? undecided
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Emmanueloy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Karleb:

First thing first, what's a SIBELIUS software. Is it a software that scores? undecided

yes. It is used to score songs. It's a software for musical notations and compositions.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
GoodNews!!! For Intermediate and Advanced Piano player/Musicians...The Very much awaited "Advanced Piano Tutorial Course DVD by Johnsonkeyz" is finally out for sale in two modes HardCopy(#DVD) and Softcopy available to Google Drive Users...It's comprises of 9 sessions featuring Practically taught application of Tritone, Quartals, Diatones,Jazz Chords, Contemporary left handed Chords, Runs, Fills, Phat Chords and Bonus Track "How to play the Salsa Beat"...
The DVD both Hardcopy/Softcopy also comes with a well detailed CHORD SHEET pdf which contains theoretical backings to everything taught in the Video...will be sent to Ur Mail
Trust Me U don't want to Miss this Package
The Trailer link on youtube Check:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQnBi1tTB80

To Purchase DVD or Soft copy on (GoogleDrive) available for people in Nigeria and outside Nigeria
Contact Johnsonkeyz
Tel No:+2347037367597
+2348110835146
WhatsApp :+2347037367597
Instagram: @johnsonkeyz
Twitter: @johnsonkeyz
Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=934404249903763&refid=52&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&__tn__=C

IT's Time to take Your Piano playing to the Level after the next level
Grab Ur Copy Now!!!!!!!
Shalom
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by theodara001(f): 12:59am On Nov 05, 2015
Please when is the best time of the year to purchase a piano.. A piano that was sold for 59,000 last month is currently selling at #75,000 cause of the coming Xmas. Plz when is it advice able to purchase it at a cheaper price.? Thanks
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
theodara001:
Please when is the best time of the year to purchase a piano.. A piano that was sold for 59,000 last month is currently selling at #75,000 cause of the coming Xmas. Plz when is it advice able to purchase it at a cheaper price.? Thanks
Price of piano doesn't really react to season. The only things I think will make a piano expensive is durability, sound quality,etc.. Xmas is a general thing. I suggest you go to alaba ojo, you'll get to see pianos of 35,40k. Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by EzePromoe: 3:40am On Nov 06, 2015
Dramadiddy:
Price of piano doesn't really react to season. The only things I think will make a piano expensive is durability, sound quality,etc.. Xmas is a general thing. I suggest you go to alaba ojo, you'll get to see pianos of 35,40k. Thank you
What model will you get at that amount? Will it be in the class of PSR S650?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2015
EzePromoe:
What model will you get at that amount? Will it be in the class of PSR S650?
well if you're looking for a piano that has a lot of sounds, sure. Then they have semi-grand pianos too at that price
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by EzePromoe: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Dramadiddy:
well if you're looking for a piano that has a lot of sounds, sure. Then they have semi-grand pianos too at that price
Will a piano that has Pitch bend, Modulation, USB, Multi Pad, 8 Registration Memory etc, cost that much?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
EzePromoe:
Will a piano that has Pitch bend, Modulation, USB, Multi Pad, 8 Registration Memory etc, cost that much?
http://m.usa.yamaha.com/products/pianos-keyboards/arranger-workstations/psr-s750.html yes this piano I referred to you has what you're looking for also with a nice sound quality.. But it will be over the hundreds for a new one but around 50k for a used one.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by emasco7(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
tired of highlife and makossa! sm1 should pls hlp me with tips and runs in ariaria....pls
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by kingobozy: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
I bought a DGX 230 for one of our parish late last yr 4 N71

,000 in ojo alaba. D keyboard was very neat nd evrytin was tested ok. So I think U can get sumtin cheaper nd beta. Jst search 4 it on olx nd u wil find way u re liking for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (73) (Reply)

Romantic Yoruba Songs / Download Mp3: Wiz Khalifa - Something New Ft. Ty Dolla $ign / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.