Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? (2098 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / What Makes A Man/woman Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
2buff:

Why are you in such a hurry to condemn a man for what has not even happened yet?
I think this itself is the greatest ignorance, because you would be using your own mind to destroy your marriage day by day until you actually push him to do what your uncontrolled fear has engineered.

I guess, like you said, you have trust issues. The sooner you also admit that it is a "problem", the better for you and whoever gets with you.
It is not about you not trusting your spouse, it's really about your need to control the uncontrollable. This is a very good way to grow old before your time, because you will ALWAYS be in a state of worry!

There are some questions that should not be asked or answered at a certain stage of your life, especially in a black and white format. E.g. What will you do if your child stabs you in the leg? etc etc

The more you run through all these scenarios and ramp up your fearful emotions (perhaps a missapropriation of your feminine need to always FEEL something?), the less you enjoy your TODAY and the more you emit a certain negativity that will keep the RIGHT people away from you.

Peace.

LOL! Chai! A simple question can make you type long epistle like this. Shows a hidden Fear. Issorait. Whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by felastika(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tells lies and keeps secrets...there's every tendency that he/she will cheat at any slightest opportunity.
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Naetochukwu: Please I wanna know if it is Possible for one to categorically state that a particular guy or lady is capable of cheating in marriage by his or her Behaviour/lifestyle while single.

Look at the spot behind your partner's ears and see if there is a dark spot

If yes and your partner is fair, quickly put an end to the relationship
If ysa and partner is dark, check if his/her nose is big. If yes: run; If no: reconsider

If no and partner is fair, you are covered
If no and partner is dark, check is his/her middle finger is thick. If yes: stay; If no: run.

Consult me for further clarification cheesy
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Ngokafor(f): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sophyrocks: As for cheating women;
1) Women who are egoistic/proud/arrogant.
2) Women who have suddenly experienced an improved standard of living/have a very good paying job that exposes her to lots of males.
3)Women who are adventurous or easily get bored.
4) Women who love attention and compliments a lot from males and are NOT getting it from their partners.
5) Women who are too used to male company.
6) Women whose husbands cheat.
7) women who are attractive/beautiful/exude sex appeal.
cool women who see cheating as fun.

Nne this your list get k-legoo!..okay lets see..

1.....not true!
2.....Hell no!
3.....check!
4.....check!
5.....not true!
6....perhaps..
7....not true!..
8....check..*clears throat*..thats all.
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Ngokafor(f): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Oga Sir, just simply answer the question. What will you do? Its very easy to preach forgiveness. Very very easy. But you who is preaching, can you forgive?

....Lolzz!..
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ngokafor:

Nne this your list get k-legoo!..okay lets see..

1.....not true!
2.....Hell no!
3.....check!
4.....check!
5.....not true!
6....perhaps..
7....not true!..
8....check..*clears throat*..thats all.

Issorait. Thanks for your analysis. grin grin grin

That was why i said that the lists are not a 'One size fit all' thing but have some clues that are quite practical and could giive some insight.

But that number 7 is true o. Maybe not in all cases but men naturally can't take their eyes off or stay away from attractive/beautiful/s.e.xy women whether married or not and that could make being faithful a challenge for such women. Do you think being faithful is easy for women like omotola with the way she looks and that her heavy backyard coupled with the way she travels places every now and then? Come on! Having a very Hot wife stems competition.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by crackhaus: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
alutacontinua:

any man who believes the sentence above is in for some big shocker in his life cheesy
hehehe......I laugh in Japanese cheesy grin cheesy grin
You know I'm right.

A woman who has feelings or is finding another man attractive will fumble or pause (while she quickly gathers her thoughts trying to figure out the reason behind the question) when her bf or husband asks a sudden question (one she doesn't expect) regarding this suspicious new man.

Unlike men, y'all are not quick witted when it comes to lying off the top of your heads...unless you're serial flirt.

Are you a serial flirt? grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

LOL! Chai! A simple question can make you type long epistle like this. Shows a hidden Fear. Issorait. Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Lol As opposed to a visible one? I do not fear for my future, and I do not take fear with me into it as you are so adamant on doing. Every challenge will be met according to the grace of God available to me at that time. Writing pointless "I will x, I will y" statements on a forum is no guarantee of said course of action if ever a time as such comes. I'm just being real with you.

If you are not still getting what I'm saying, then you aren't ready for this marriage thing. ..
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by shizzle11(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
bukatyne:

Look at the spot behind your partner's ears and see if there is a dark spot

If yes and your partner is fair, quickly put an end to the relationship
If ysa and partner is dark, check if his/her nose is big. If yes: run; If no: reconsider

If no and partner is fair, you are covered
If no and partner is dark, check is his/her middle finger is thick. If yes: stay; If no: run.

Consult me for further clarification cheesy
Haaaa! buka dis hypoyhesis u're sharing, diarris.......
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by shizzle11(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Issorait. Thanks for your analysis. grin grin grin

That was why i said that the lists are not a 'One size fit all' thing but have some clues that are quite practical and could giive some insight.

But that number 7 is true o. Maybe not in all cases but men naturally can't take their eyes off or stay away from attractive/beautiful/s.e.xy women whether married or not and that could make being faithful a challenge for such women. [b]Do you think being faithful is easy for women like omotola with the way she looks[/b]and that her heavy backyard coupled with the way she travels places every now and then? Come on! Having a very Hot wife stems competition.
funny as it may sound, this is the reason why some men swear they will not marry a beautiful woman, because they are scared of the temptation and competition the woman mustmay have to face from men if the wife is beatiful and attractive...lol
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
shizzle11:
Haaaa! buka dis hypoyhesis u're sharing, diarris.......

Godu oooo!

Lolz

Trying to be of immerse help to the OP wink
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
2buff:

Lol As opposed to a visible one? I do not fear for my future, and I do not take fear with me into it as you are so adamant on doing. Every challenge will be met according to the grace of God available to me at that time. Writing pointless "I will x, I will y" statements on a forum is no guarantee of said course of action if ever a time as such comes. I'm just being real with you.

If you are not still getting what I'm saying, then you aren't ready for this marriage thing. ..

I get what you are saying and i put it to you that all this epistle you typed was based on fear. The fact that you dnt wanna talk about it or answer just that simple question shows Fear. Whatever makes you sleep well at night Mr man.

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
shizzle11:
funny as it may sound, this is the reason why some men swear they will not marry a beautiful woman, because they are scared of the temptation and competition the woman mustmay have to face from men if the wife is beatiful and attractive...lol

Thats understandable.

grin grin grin grin

Do you share the same sentiment?
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by shizzle11(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
bukatyne:

Godu oooo!

Lolz

ok! erm op, simply walk up to the person and ask 'will you cheat'? cheesy

hope it helps grin
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by shizzle11(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Thats understandable.

grin grin grin grin

Do you share the same sentiment?
NO! i dont, trust me i want to marry a pretty, attractive woman anytime, anyday. Many behaviour s like this (cheating cos you are beatiful and getting overtures from men) has to do with a number of factors
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
shizzle11:
NO! i dont, trust me i want to marry a pretty, attractive woman anytime, anyday. Many behaviour s like this (cheating cos you are beatiful and getting overtures from men) has to do with a number of factors

cool cool cool
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
crackhaus: Regarding the topic, I don't think there's a deliberate method to knowing who is capable of cheating. But as a personal precaution, I see women who stammer, lie, or struggle to give coherent answers to questions I ask them regarding a man I'm suspicious of around them, as hiding something from me.

Lying when it comes to feelings is not something that comes easy to most women.

Guy, women grow up in lies.

From their fake hair, to their fake ages, to their forming hard-to-get when she meets a guy she likes,etc... so you had best understand that lying comes very easy to them.
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
bukatyne:

Godu oooo!

Lolz

Indeed you were of great help to me grin thanks for sharing.

@sophyrocks... Don't mind 2buff, it. Is easy to come on a forum and preach. Forgiveness but very difficult to answer a simple question.
I think you are. Running away from the question but from your "writing language" I think forgiving a partner that you catch cheating will be a difficult thing.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
shizzle11:
Such a man is insecured.
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by shizzle11(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Such a man is insecured.
True, some men just cant stand the challenge, to such men, the risk is better avoided.

BTW, i hope you found my tip useful?
shizzle11:
ok! erm op, simply walk up to the person and ask 'will you cheat'? cheesy
hope it helps grin
gringringrin
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Indeed you were of great help to me grin thanks for sharing.

@sophyrocks... Don't mind 2buff, it. Is easy to come on a forum and preach. Forgiveness but very difficult to answer a simple question.
I think you are. Running away from the question but from your "writing language" I think forgiving a partner that you catch cheating will be a difficult thing.

grin grin grin grin

You see what i am seeing? Spot On.
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
shizzle11:
True, some men just cant stand the challenge, to such men, the risk is better avoided.

BTW, i hope you found my tip useful?

gringringrin
Funny... I wish I can get the honest truth if such question is asked to whom it may concern.
A friend has womanisers around him and claims such ppl can not influence him. For me I had to limit the closeness because all of me concludes he is worst than them.
Re: How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? by shizzle11(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Funny... I wish I can get the honest truth if such question is asked to whom it may concern.
A friend has womanisers around him and claims such ppl can not influence him. For me I had to limit the closeness because all of me concludes he is worst than them.
Now i see! is this what inspired you to open this thread? cheesy

well if you feel convinced with your conclusion, then its up to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? / My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me / Why Do God Place A Blood Memberance In Women Sexual Opening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.