Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Moslems Are To Take The Lead For World Peace - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Moslems Are To Take The Lead For World Peace (577 Views)

Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems / Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moslems Are To Take The Lead For World Peace by Frizy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Salam brothers and sisters in Islam. It's being a long time I posted on nairaland. Anyone who remembers me will know how often I post in this session. Anyway, not to talk too long. All is well and fine with me. I hope you are happy and well also.

Since 2012, I had an inspiration from Allah on the need for there to be peace in the world. The world of politics, religion, business and social life are often viewed and experienced with confusion and argument. Humans often don't agree on the same things. This causes chaos and instability to our world. And as we know, with all the wars, genocide and disasters happening to mankind, we need to begin solving these problems.

I have written a book titled: World Peace, an excerpt on how to achieve World Peace. I have advocated within the book that all humans, regardless of their race, gender or social background come together-- work together to make our world better.

If you are interested in purchasing the book, you can download it on Amazon, here is the link: http://amzn.com/B00LTOJ0KM

Also I have founded an organization named: The World Peace Project. This group aims to address the woes in society and urge on those who can correct the wrong to take action by the principles of peace, love and understanding.

You should like our facebook page: www.facebook.com/worldpeaceproject

You can pass your comments on this thread also.

Thank you very much.

Sadiq Salawudeen
A world peace advocate.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Wearing Of Hija Not Rampant Among Arabs / My Mind Goes Off When Its Time For Solah / What Happens To Our Body During Fasting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.