Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:43 PM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread (1465 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,
AKURE
(Office of Registrar)
www.futa.edu.ng
PUBLIC NOTICE
PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FOR
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS FOR THE
2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Federal University of Technology, Akure
(FUTA) invites all eligible candidates for a
Computer-Based Pre-Admission Screening
Exercise scheduled to hold from Wednesday,
30th July to Friday, 1st August, 2014 at the
University campus.
ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who made The Federal University of
Technology, Akure (FUTA) their Institution of
Choice and scored a minimum of 180 marks in
the 2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME), which was conducted by
the Joint Admissions Matriculations Board
(JAMB). Direct Entry candidates are also
eligible to sit for the pre-admission test.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to:
i) check the University’s website
( www.futa.edu.ng ) for mode of payment for
application;
ii) download, complete and submit the
University Post-UTME Application Form online;
and
iii) print out a copy.
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING
All Candidates are to come along with the items
listed below to the screening venue:
(i) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/
Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates
(ii) Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-
UTME Online Registration Form
(iii) Print-out of e-Transact payment receipt
(collected from Bank)
(iv) One Passport Photograph
PERIOD OF APPLICATION/REGISTRATION
The Application/Registration Form will be
available online between Friday, 18th July, 2014
and Monday, 28th July, 2014.
For more information, visit the University
website- www.futa.edu.ng or call 08076767352.
NOTE: Any UTME/Direct Entry Candidate who
fails to present himself/herself for the
Computer-based Screening Exercise will NOT be
considered for admission.
(SIGNED)
Dr. (Mrs.) M. O. Ajayi
Registrar
Cnt the mods move this to front page?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Stepsse(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thanks for the info......are u a stalite already or are u an aspirant like me?...............sTc
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by yinka500: 5:21am On Jul 16, 2014
The site is yet to updated this information though we pray soon.
If you are in ibadan: For your online registration you can visit us @Delayus shop, opposite UI gate or call or wassup this number:08101352928. Either for regsitartion or any other questions. I wish you best of luck.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by oluwaseyi2008(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2014
Pls aw much is d form?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Tommylohlah: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2014
OlamiB: THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,
AKURE
(Office of Registrar)
www.futa.edu.ng
PUBLIC NOTICE
PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FOR
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS FOR THE
2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Federal University of Technology, Akure
(FUTA) invites all eligible candidates for a
Computer-Based Pre-Admission Screening
Exercise scheduled to hold from Wednesday,
30th July to Friday, 1st August, 2014 at the
University campus.
ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who made The Federal University of
Technology, Akure (FUTA) their Institution of
Choice and scored a minimum of 180 marks in
the 2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME), which was conducted by
the Joint Admissions Matriculations Board
(JAMB). Direct Entry candidates are also
eligible to sit for the pre-admission test.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to:
i) check the University’s website
( www.futa.edu.ng ) for mode of payment for
application;
ii) download, complete and submit the
University Post-UTME Application Form online;
and
iii) print out a copy.
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING
All Candidates are to come along with the items
listed below to the screening venue:
(i) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/
Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates
(ii) Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-
UTME Online Registration Form
(iii) Print-out of e-Transact payment receipt
(collected from Bank)
(iv) One Passport Photograph
PERIOD OF APPLICATION/REGISTRATION
The Application/Registration Form will be
available online between Friday, 18th July, 2014
and Monday, 28th July, 2014.
For more information, visit the University
website- www.futa.edu.ng or call 08076767352.
NOTE: Any UTME/Direct Entry Candidate who
fails to present himself/herself for the
Computer-based Screening Exercise will NOT be
considered for admission.
(SIGNED)
Dr. (Mrs.) M. O. Ajayi
Registrar
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Tommylohlah: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=Tommylohlah][/quote]

why are schls jst releasin d cutoff marks when thr is no more remedy.
Chose Futa n i scored 186, knwin dt futa wnt accept 180, i changed institution to funnab. Its nw a difference story.
Futa accepts 180 while funaab do nt accept 180 but 200.
God all my effort n prayers bin in vain??.. Just can't stop cryin. Is God nt answerin my prayer anymore?. Why me, i'm fed up.;(
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2014
Stepsse: Thanks for the info......are u a stalite already or are u an aspirant like me?...............sTc
300L cool
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2014
oluwaseyi2008: Pls aw much is d form?
Dunno yet
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Tommylohlah: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2014
OlamiB:
Dunno yet

are they sellin internal change of institutn form?.
Though, i chose futa bfor n later changed to funaab cos i scored 186. Pls any hope
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Stepsse(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tommylohlah:

Chose Futa n i scored 186, knwin dt futa wnt accept 180, i changed institution to funnab. Its nw a difference story.
God all my effort n prayers bin in vain??.. Just can't stop cryin. Is God nt answerin my prayer anymore?. Why me, i'm fed up.;(
hey...dnt cry k..God sees everything...He knows all and He will never forget you.Just don't stop praying k..He can do everything.Calm yourself and hope in Him....#feel sorry#.................sTc
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Stepsse(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
OlamiB:
300L cool
#smiles#....I see
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Tommylohlah: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Stepsse: hey...dnt cry k..God sees everything...He knows all and He will never forget you.Just don't stop praying k..He can do everything.Calm yourself and hope in Him....#feel sorry#.................sTc
thnkss
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Stepsse(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tommylohlah:
thnkss
u wlc....so wot are u going to do now?.......sTc
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tommylohlah:

Sorry Bout that, I will help Ɣ☺u find out more on your type of case, there are so many cases. Like that, am sure there will be a solution.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by littlegold(f): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
tommy am also a victim...of futa nd funaab send me ur number let me add u on whatsapp...maybe we can get a solution together.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Nastydroid(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Funaab really affected alot of people...am still suprise abt futa cut-off mark
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Tommylohlah: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2014
OlamiB:
Sorry Bout that, I will help Ɣ☺u find out more on your type of case, there are so many cases. Like that, am sure there will be a solution.
thnks
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2014
Congratulations to candidates that scored below 200 in jamb and chose FUTA as their choice. Ɣ☺u are now allowed to pay for p.ume form and write the p.ume exam. For more info on the p.ume exam and payment, see www.futa.edu.ng
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Karleb(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Can students who didn't choose futa register for this post ume? undecided
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Karleb: Can students who didn't choose futa register for this post ume? undecided
No
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mods pls put this on front page because the registration ends on Monday and payment ends tomorrow. It will help people that scored below 200 know they still get a chance for the exam. Tnks
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post-utme Information Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hey guys pls are there any stores opposite the university (futa) and how much for rent... Pls reply tanks

(1) (Reply)

Brief History Of Nairaland / Unilag Post Utme 2015/2016 Updates And Advice / Do Not Let Your CGPA Define You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.