Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

If You Were His Friends, What Will You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were His Friends, What Will You Do? (1007 Views)

Akpos Again This Time Na Vacation To China With His Friends / An Urhobo Man Invited His Friends For His Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were His Friends, What Will You Do? by Andrea18(f): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Akpos and 2 of his friends went to China on a tour. They lodged in a hotel that had 80storeys. Their room was on the 60th floor.
However there was a rule that all elevators were closed!
One day akpos and his friends went out and came back after 10'o clock, the elevators were shut and the only way to their room was through the stairs.
Akpos friend suggested that while climbing the stairs he would say wisesayings for the first 20storeys, the other friend would say jokes and Akpos sad stories for the last 20. They all agreed and started the journey. When it got to Akpos turn he sighed and said' my first sad story is that i forgot our room key in th car'!
Please if you were his friends what will you do?

1 Like

Re: If You Were His Friends, What Will You Do? by SOUNDKING: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Akpos na anointed idiot..hahahahahahahaha
Re: If You Were His Friends, What Will You Do? by delishpot: 12:09am On Jul 16, 2014
Lol, that story pass sad o, na sorrowful story be that. Na only apkors go return for that key I swear.
Na so the friends face go look step by step.
cheesy grin angry sad undecided cry
Re: If You Were His Friends, What Will You Do? by dadoctore(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2014
tour. They lodged in a hotel that had 80storeys. Their room was on the 60th floor.
However there was a rule that all elevators were closed!
One day akpos and his friends went out and came back after 10'o clock, the elevators were shut and the only way to their room was through the stairs.
Akpos friend suggested that while climbing the stairs he would say wisesayings for the first 20storeys, the other friend would say jokes and Akpos sad stories for the last 20. They all agreed and started the journey. When it got to Akpos turn he sighed and said' my first sad story is that i forgot our room key in th car'!
Please if you were his friends what will you do?[/quote]
I'll fling him out frm dat 40th floor

(1) (Reply)

Husband Cuts Off Wife’s Breasts After Claiming Holy-spirit Got Her Pregnant / A House Girl Wanted Her Madam To Increase Her Salary. / NUT Is Massively Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.