Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? (3325 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by vybzkartel: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
i met this girl for the first time yesterday and i noticed she liked me.
I tried engaging her in a chat and i felt once again she was quite accomodating me, though there were others around.
Today i was at her work place (a very wide place) and lo and behold, she came to buy something at where i was standing (i think it was deliberate to catch my attention), i simply called her "small girl" and she simply replied "i am not a small girl". I told her i was at her office earlier looking for her and she asked ''what time?" and later replied 'ok". Later on in the day, i spotted her again, asked for her number and she did not hesitate in giving it to me. I have not called since, but do you think this girl loves me or likes me or none of them?. I am asking this because i have other plans. need your comments
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Tallesty1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Yea..... She wants to marry you and if you call her and she starts flirting with you then she doesn't just want to marry, she wants you to be supplying her recharge cards too. Your future is bright brosad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by fijiano202(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
yes and if she calls u that means she want to marry u and if she agrees to go on a date with u that means shes pregnant....mumu of the highest order

9 Likes

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Not at all sweet cheeks, but might be a maybe in this case.
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nawao! U jst told us how u toast a girl, startin wit 'small girl, instead of 'hello!, hi!, excuse me or betterstill ma frnd!'

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
why is everybody mad? Giving u her num doesnt mean she loves u

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by vybzkartel: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blebleswag: Nawao! U jst told us how u toast a girl, startin wit 'small girl, instead of 'hello!, hi!, excuse me or betterstill ma frnd!'

you dont get it...i am actually after her not for love..but something else

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by vybzkartel: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
ajibolabd: why is everybody mad? Giving u her num doesnt mean she loves u

remember i had known her for only a day oo

and most girls would ask what you need my number for?
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Catalyst4real: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
vybzkartel:

Hahahahahaha. The Love of Toto is the begining of Doom... cheesy you wan Bang waka Abi. grin

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by vybzkartel: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Catalyst4real: Hahahahahaha. The Love of Toto is the begining of Doom... cheesy you wan Bang waka Abi. grin

far from that bro
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
vybzkartel:

far from that bro
then wat?
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by fijiano202(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blebleswag: Nawao! U jst told us how u toast a girl, startin wit 'small girl, instead of 'hello!, hi!, excuse me or betterstill ma frnd!'
na child abuse parol naa

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by shikshark: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Guy the thing wey u wan do to the gal dey your mind.....why u come dey waste pple megabyte?

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by farano(f): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
lol
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
Na rituals?

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by LaurelP(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Maybe She sees u as someone she can easily get recharge card from

6 Likes

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
She has already told her parent about you, bros jump nw.
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
The essence of the number is for you to find out !!
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by dre11(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
She wan use u do ritualstongue
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by DrObum(m): 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
fijiano202: yes and if she calls u that means she want to marry u and if she agrees to go on a date with u that means shes pregnant....mumu of the highest order
You're wicked oooo! grin
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2014
vybzkartel: i met this girl for the first time yesterday and i noticed she liked me.
I tried engaging her in a chat and i felt once again she was quite accomodating me, though there were others around.
Today i was at her work place (a very wide place) and lo and behold, she came to buy something at where i was standing (i think it was deliberate to catch my attention), i simply called her "small girl" and she simply replied "i am not a small girl". I told her i was at her office earlier looking for her and she asked ''what time?" and later replied 'ok". Later on in the day, i spotted her again, asked for her number and she did not hesitate in giving it to me. I have not called since, but do you think this girl loves me or likes me or none of them?. I am asking this because i have other plans. need your comments
love ke? She's ready to die for you

mumu
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by IAmBhijay(m): 12:40am On Jul 16, 2014
fijiano202: yes and if she calls u that means she want to marry u and if she agrees to go on a date with u that means shes pregnant....mumu of the highest order
grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 16, 2014
vybzkartel:

far from that bro
you don't want her for sex so you want her hand in marriage?

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by MizMyColi(f): 5:21am On Jul 16, 2014
vybzkartel: i met this girl for the first time yesterday and i noticed she liked me.
No! On the contrary, Its usually a sign that one is a nuisance (especially if done without hesitation in scenarios like that). Well in your case, time will tell.

cheesy

GodSpeed Bro wink
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by vybzkartel: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2014
firstEVA: you don't want her for sex so you want her hand in marriage?

i need to just talk to her about something, i am actually a married man and sleeping with another woman is a big NO for me,
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by MizMyColi(f): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2014
vybzkartel:

i need to just talk to her about something, i am actually a married man and sleeping with another woman is a big NO for me,
shocked shocked
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by ElFenomeno1: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2014

She loves you? Are you insane? So you think love happens like that?
You people baffle me I swear.
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2014
Dat doesnt mean she loves u....
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Bwaal(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2014
vybzkartel:

Den karma is knocking
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Dygeasy(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2014
vybzkartel:

gringringrin

Oloshi! And you couldn't make a proper official visit? You had to corner her and call her "small girl" before asking for her number.

Ori e o pe at all at all. grin

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Dygeasy: gringringrin

Oloshi! And you couldn't make a proper official visit? You had to corner her and call her "small girl" before asking for her number.

Ori e o pe at all at all. grin
Haba!pity am na grin
Re: If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2014
vybzkartel:

So what is now the point of this thread angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked As The 6th Worst Country To Be Gay In / Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? / *GRAPHICS* Ladies Beware Of ........!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.