Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Chelsea Fans Expectation This Season. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fans Expectation This Season. (640 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany U20 WC R16; What Is Your Expectation/prediction? / Lionel Messi Show Adds To Expectation Ahead Of Barcelona Vs Real Madrid. / Afcon Qualifer - Will Coach Stephen Keshi Leave Up To Expectation Of Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Fans Expectation This Season. by kel4soft: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Like as you know, we play our first preseason tomorrow against Wycombe.

We have been able to add Costa, Fabregas and Pascilic, although the latter looks to be heading into our U21. Having said all these.

Do you think we have the personnels to challenge all fronts (League, CL, FA Cup and League cup)?

Do we have the squad depth to achieve the above questions?

What areas do you guys think need strengthening, rumour going round on Pogba, with almost £60m as his buy out clause is he worth it? Considering FFP and also considering we may not be doing that bad with MVG coming back from injury, looks like a fresh signing to me, we still have Matic who is now available for UCL games, Ramires and Mikel.
Since Lampard and Luiz who deputized sometimes in the middle. Do you think we should splash the cash there?

Left back?

Thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Expectation This Season. by Afrok(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Well I think the only area left is" talking too much"...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Expectation This Season. by obeski13(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
We need one more striker to compliment costa,and d coach should sell ramires.
Re: Chelsea Fans Expectation This Season. by udemzyudex(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
chelsea 5 vs 0 Wycombe
Re: Chelsea Fans Expectation This Season. by kel4soft: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2014
obeski13: We need one more striker to compliment costa,and d coach should sell ramires.

I think is time to look inward. Schrulle can do a pretty job there when called upon and we still have Lukaku and Torres. Yes the latter must have dissapointed us but you cannot rule out his contribution. Even Bamford was descent yesterday, comparing our fronts 3 with our English rivals, i don't we are that bad.
Re: Chelsea Fans Expectation This Season. by obeski13(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2014
kel4soft:

I think is time to look inward. Schrulle can do a pretty job there when called upon and we still have Lukaku and Torres. Yes the latter must have dissapointed us but you cannot rule out his contribution. Even Bamford was descent yesterday, comparing our fronts 3 with our English rivals, i don't we are that bad.
.i am looking beyond the premier league.chelsea is always a contender in champions league.when u look at teams like barcelona, real madrid and d caliber of players they av bought,u will agree wit me dat d team need fortification

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Expectation This Season. by kel4soft: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
obeski13: .i am looking beyond the premier league.chelsea is always a contender in champions league.when u look at teams like barcelona, real madrid and d caliber of players they av bought,u will agree wit me dat d team need fortification

Barcelonia have Messi, Suarez and Neymar

Real Madrid have Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema

B.Munich have Ribery, Robben and Muller while

Chelsea now have Hazard, Costa and one of Oscar, Willian or Shirley to complete the musketeers.

My point the above team formation allows them to start with all three up fronts and these players bar Benzema, Muller and to an extent Suarez are not out and out strikers, they are mostly wingers.
Unless we should be looking at poaching Di Maria from the noses of PSG then the other teams are on par with us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Germany Players Mock Argentina But Defended / Mikel: Genevieve Is Loveable / Nigerian Player, Ameobi Joins Turkish's Gaziantep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.