Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! (5924 Views)

Documentary: Hrh Muhammad Sanusi Ii, The Emir Of Kano [video] / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / Muhammad Sanusi II Says Help Is On The Way, Boko Haram Will Be Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2014
Manazz: Okay , how does this really concern any of us?

I knw good governance is alien to u, but manage this good act and learn
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2014
GBTYO:

are you from Kano? You will rather support this Islamic Ruler of a section of a country than your own President.

Slave
the difference btw u and I is that I don't buy to religious fanatism nor bigotory. I am highly pro-Ijaw of which everyone knows in this forum, I project and protect ijaws interest because it is my nation but, like every civil/sane person, I draw a big line btw patrotism and bigotry. I respect ppl's religion, tradition and culture cos I expect same in return.

And pls, if your purpose of supporting Jonathan is for "bigotry", then i won't b wrng to say that you are Jonathan's number1 enemy Sir.

2 Likes

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by GBTYO: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2014
barcanista: the difference btw u and I is that I don't buy to religious fanatism nor bigotory. I am highly pro-Ijaw of which everyone knows in this forum, I project and protect ijaws interest because it is my nation but, like every civil/sane person, I draw a big line btw patrotism and bigotry. I respect ppl's religion, tradition and culture cos I expect same in return.

And pls, if your purpose of supporting Jonathan is for "bigotry", then i won't b wrng to say that you are Jonathan's number1 enemy Sir.

I support Jonathan because of the bigotry directed against him.

1 Like

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by wheesin(m): 7:06am On Jul 16, 2014
ashson:
Henceforth, he banned the removing of Shoes upon entering his palace except where its strickly instructed by GOD almighty to remove the shoe

mtchew..when his palace no b burning bush and he is not Moses. abeg where my vege soup and eba
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Manazz(m): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: I knw good governance is alien to u, but manage this good act and learn

First of all I don't live in that shithole country of yours and secondly Sanusi isn't a Governor, so there's that.

Usually about this time last year i would be all over this forum giving myself a headache about all the stupidity going all over in that country but now since i don't have to suffer the consequences of your stupidity i could care less so I'll just go ahead and not bother to reply anything here anymore.

And by the way i was one of Sanusi's defenders during that rubbish that followed his selection as Emir before this forum crashed but I'm still going to go ahead and say who the hell cares what Sanusi does in his Palace? You see this is the same crap you halfwits did when he was selected Emir, you guys just went all orga$mic in this forum as if he just got the most powerful position in the world or something, especially those SW folks that were just looking for something to use in their daily useless cat fights with the Igbos.

Anyway that's not really my concern so whatever. I already know that most of you here are intellectually crippled , that's most likely why in any trending topic, anyone who insults/mocks/ridicules another person/tribe/party/religion or whatever usually gets a lot of likes because apparently that's the sort of things that gives you pleasure.

4 Likes

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by koboko69: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Gboliwe: You haven't answered the question and please keep the insults at bay whenever you decide to quote me. I do not like this kind of display of immaturity on my person. Thank you.

You are actually myopic. How is that an insult?

1 Like

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2014
alienvirus: I didn't insult Adeboye. I only spoke the truth. He is a "tithe eater".
And what roped Adeboye into this? Or you just want a tribal e-war this early?

1 Like

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by PointB: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2014
Gboliwe: Where is the funds to service this coming from? So, the Kano state government sponsors a group and the emir sponsors another? Nnaaaaaa, na wa!

Good question.

I really like to know what they produce in the Emir's palace that warranted tripling of salaries and these other substantial benefits! In the absence of this, something tells me money laundry is at work here. Looted funds is being systematically reintroduced into the system, in a way only a top banker can conceive! Shame!!

3 Likes

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by alienvirus: 7:50am On Jul 16, 2014
blizard44: And what roped Adeboye into this? Or you just want a tribal e-war this early?
The Nl muslim insulted roped him in. Are you his brother undecided
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2014
alienvirus: The Nl muslim insulted roped him in. Are you his brother undecided
Not at all, and I'm even far from being his church member.

If you're the op, I put it to you that you did mentioned these men in your post to draw strife and mud this morning which is very very condemnable of you.
Sanusi has done well and should be eulogised bt inciting the loyalists of these men all in your quest for an apt comparism won't go down well with you when they storm here.

Always be civil and rational.

2 Likes

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by alienvirus: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2014
undecided They have always been storming everywhere. That's no news.
blizard44: Not at all, and I'm even far from being his church member.

If you're the op, I put it to you that you did mentioned these men in your post to draw strife and mud this morning which is very very condemnable of you.
Sanusi has done well and should be eulogised bt inciting the loyalists of these men all in your quest for an apt comparism won't go down well with you when they storm here.

Always be civil and rational.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2014
alienvirus: undecided They have always been storming everywhere. That's no news.
No words for you.
You've got your life to live as it appeals to you.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by nesta007(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Gboliwe: You haven't answered the question and please keep the insults at bay whenever you decide to quote me. I do not like this kind of display of immaturity on my person. Thank you.

The igwe in ur villager how does he make his money ?
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by arewafederation: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Manazz:

I could care less biatch.

Kuma kafin ku fara yimin zancen banza. Ni bahaushe ne a Kano aka haife ni kuma anan nayi zaman shekara goma sha biyar.

So what?
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by flyingdutchman(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2014
Emir's palace na my house? Wetin concern me? Did he extend the same goodwill to CBN workers? Na question oo!
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by waternogetenemy: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2014
Trash!
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Gboliwe: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2014
nesta007:

The igwe in ur villager how does he make his money ?
My village doesn't recognise the igwe system.

1 Like

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Gboliwe: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2014
PointB:

Good question.

I really like to know what they produce in the Emir's palace that warranted tripling of salaries and these other substantial benefits! In the absence of this, something tells me money laundry is at work here. Looted funds is being systematically reintroduced into the system, in a way only a top banker can conceive! Shame!!
I strongly believe this thief is paying these men and also sponsoring the hajj through looted funds. I don't understand how he can pull this through

3 Likes

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by omenka(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
So many people that would rush to open this thread would be disappointed by its content!! They might have been getting ready to pounce after reading the title, hoping the amiable Emir has done something wrong only to have their hopes dashed!!! Op u badt gan!!!

1 Like

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Fire15: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014

You shouldn't have commented. Just waka pass, na by force.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by bloodykiller: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2014
omenka: So many people that would rush to open this thread would be disappointed by its content!! They might have been getting ready to pounce after reading the title, hoping the amiable Emir has done something wrong only to have their hopes dashed!!! Op u badt gan!!!

sharap idiot foool

2 Likes

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
Does goodnews give you headache grin

So this is good news and how much has it added to your pocket ?
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by omenka(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

sharap idiot foool
And one of "them" announces his presence!! gringrin. Hurts doesn't it? cheesy
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by balaclava: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2014
Why r we still ignorant of this schemes? Haven't U read? 'd end jusity d means'. Its all politics. A bid to win followers/supporters. Selfish motives. How I love dz game of politics!
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Forgive my ignorance,what is the monthly salary of an Emir,and is he paid by federal government or by state government?
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by remsonik(f): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Gboliwe: I strongly believe this thief is paying these men and also sponsoring the hajj through looted funds. I don't understand how he can pull this through
Do u know 10 percent of all local govt revenue in kano state is given to the emir. So he could really afford to give the palace staff a payrise while not going broke!!! He only being benevolent and buying subjects to his side.
His position comes with so much wealth,we should only question the motive behind giving so much afterall our leaders are not known to be this generous.

1 Like

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by bloodykiller: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2014
omenka: And one of "them" announces his presence!! gringrin. Hurts doesn't it? cheesy
mad man
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Gboliwe: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2014
remsonik:
Do u know 10 percent of all local govt revenue in kano state is given to the emir. So he could really afford to give the palace staff a payrise while not going broke!!! He only being benevolent and buying subjects to his side.
His position comes with so much wealth,we should only question the motive behind giving so much afterall our leaders are not known to be this generous.
This is interesting and new knowledge. Now that I know he has so much legitimate funds at his disposal, I wouldn't question his benevolence.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2014
okparaugo:

So this is good news and how much has it added to your pocket ?
so it must add to my pocket for it to be good news.
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by rigarmortis: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2014
his royal madness.

where did he get the money from, kano state government, or stolen from the tax payers coffers?

1 Like

Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Badmushazan: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2014

Bleep haters!
Re: HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! by Badmushazan: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2014

Bleep haters! Waiting ur baba feet do for his employee! Oloshi united, ingrate. No be you fault since you never experienced good thin in live. If u want to knw how it concern u go ask the victims of the development. Oloshi mashanfani eda. Must u coment? Abeg packwell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El Rufai To Buhari: You Are Old, Expired And Perpetually Unelectable(2010) / A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Not Aware Nnamdi Kanu Committed Any Crime-kuje Prison Inmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.